Sikhism - A Universal Religion, A Religion For Whole Mankind

- -
- -

jattpunjabi,

But the Guru Granth(Pa.1350) says the creation itself is the creator :

O people, O Siblings of Destiny, do not wander deluded by doubt.
The Creation is in the Creator, and the Creator is in the Creation,
totally pervading and permeating all places.

The clay is the same, but the Fashioner has fashioned it in various ways.
There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter.

Thanks

- -
- -

why u dont read full shabad???????? here u missed first line .....

awalh allah noor upaia kudrat de sabh bande, ek noor te sabh jag upjia kaun bhale so mande11

Page 1350
ਪ੍ਰਭਾਤੀ ॥ ਅਵਲਿ ਅਲਹ ਨੂਰੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਬੰਦੇ ॥ ਏਕ ਨੂਰ ਤੇ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਕਉਨ ਭਲੇ ਕੋ ਮੰਦੇ ॥੧॥ ਲੋਗਾ ਭਰਮਿ ਨ ਭੂਲਹੁ ਭਾਈ ॥ ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਖਲਕ ਖਲਕ ਮਹਿ ਖਾਲਿਕੁ ਪੂਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਸ੍ਰਬ ਠਾਂਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਮਾਟੀ ਏਕ ਅਨੇਕ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਕਰਿ ਸਾਜੀ ਸਾਜਨਹਾਰੈ ॥ ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਮਾਟੀ ਕੇ ਭਾਂਡੇ ਨਾ ਕਛੁ ਪੋਚ ਕੁੰਭਾਰੈ ॥੨॥ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਸਚਾ ਏਕੋ ਸੋਈ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਕੀਆ ਸਭੁ ਕਛੁ ਹੋਈ ॥ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਪਛਾਨੈ ਸੁ ਏਕੋ ਜਾਨੈ ਬੰਦਾ ਕਹੀਐ ਸੋਈ ॥੩॥ ਅਲਹੁ ਅਲਖੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਲਖਿਆ ਗੁਰਿ ਗੁੜੁ ਦੀਨਾ ਮੀਠਾ ॥ ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਮੇਰੀ ਸੰਕਾ ਨਾਸੀ ਸਰਬ ਨਿਰੰਜਨੁ ਡੀਠਾ ॥੪॥੩॥ {ਪੰਨਾ 1349-1350}

here is the full shabad with meaning

awal allah noor upaia kudrat de sabh bande,ik noor te sabh jag upjia kaun bhale kaun mandey,lok bharam na bhoolo bhai
rab ne hi sara jagat paida kita hai..........ik khuda/ishwar ne ih duniya banai hai ...ik ishwar di nazar naal hi sara jagat bania hai islayi kise nu mada na samjho....: kise bhulekhe ch paike khawaar na hovo bhai....

khalak khlak khalak maih khalak poore raheo savh thaae.....: ek prabh di jot tou hi sara jagat paida hoya hai ate ishwar hi sabh jagah utte hai moujood hai

maati ek anek bhaante kar saaji sirjanhaare, na kush poch maate ke bhande na kush poch kumbhare........:jeevankaar ne ik parkaar di mitti tou hi sare bhande bana ditte han islayi na taan jeeva wich oonta hai ate na hi ghumiar wich jisne ke bhande banae han matlab sari duniya de iko jeev iko jehe han jo ke bhande han ate ghumiar matlab jisne bhande yani jeev babae han

sabh mein sacha iko soyi tis ka kia sabh kush hoye, hukam pashane so iko jaane banda saheo koi.........:oh prabhu sabh jeeva wich vasda hai jo ho rea hai usde aake hi ho rea hai, ohi sahi banda hai jo baakian naal saanjh paave

allah alakh na jaae likhia gur gud deena meetha, keh kabeer meri sanka naasi sarab niranjan deetha........:oh rab aisa hai jisda mukamal saroop bian nai kita ja sakda, hey kabeer mere guru ne jeda mitha gud mainu ditta hai usda swaad taan main nai dass sakda , main us maya rehat prabh nu har jagah vekh liya hai ate mainu is ch koi shak nai rea.

meaning of entire shabad: sarab viapak prabh hi sare jeeva da sirjanhaar hai islayi kise nu mada na aako.

BS if you want to give reference from SGGS please dont distort it
thanks

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Bulleshah 22 main time kadd ke post keeta, if u didnt like it atleast u cud have said that too.........Dactra kole aina free time nahi hunda u know :bolt

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Bulleshah 22 main time kadd ke post keeta, if u didnt like it atleast u cud have said that too.........Dactra kole aina free time nahi hunda u know :bolt
Leh...ehde naalo mainu fone hee kar lainde unne time 'ch...
hun ainni vaddi post likh ke, hoya koi faiyada?? tusi v na bass... majhe waleyo.. majhe waleyo...kuch ni bann-na tuhada.

Ramta

- -
- -

jattpunjabi,

if you want to give reference from SGGS please dont distort it

Distort it?? All I did was present it as it it.
Its you who provide your valuable commentary.

OK...

"O people, O Siblings of Destiny, do not wander deluded by doubt.

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter."

Now this is a distortion !! And what harm did It does to your glorious Sikhi ??
Put your guard down when no one is sparring with you....

The rest of the shabad...Why not the rest of the the "rest of the shabad" ??
But it ends somewhere....

Thanks

- -
- -

- -
- -

jattpunjabi,

Distort it?? All I did was present it as it it.
Its you who provide your valuable commentary.

OK...

ih matlab aa unha lines da
khalak khlak khalak maih khalak poore raheo savh thaae.....: ek prabh di jot tou hi sara jagat paida hoya hai ate ishwar hi sabh jagah utte hai moujood hai

"O people, O Siblings of Destiny, do not wander deluded by doubt.

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter."

Now this is a distortion !! And what harm did It does to your glorious Sikhi ??
Put your guard down when no one is sparring with you....

The rest of the shabad...Why not the rest of the the "rest of the shabad" ??
But it ends somewhere....

Thanks

- -
- -

distorting or twisting is a same thing..to understand gurbani there is a need to know full shabad....u r posting jus like of rss......u just selected two lines of a shabad and pasted that with translation.....translation nd explanation r two different terms.....see my post with same shabad..u can find explanation of each line.......cud u tell me wts wrong in my post????

aa matlab aa unha lines da......ihi lines aa na.....khalak khlak khalak maih khalak poore raheo savh thaae.....: ek prabh di jot tou hi sara jagat paida hoya hai ate ishwar hi sabh jagah utte hai moujood hai

Ramta

- -
- -

jattpunjabi,

In post#13 on page 1 of this thread you stated :

-->If the earth was created then God created the earth and if the earth was evolved
then God created the evolution of the earth...iIn addition SGGS states remarkable
information about the universe, galaxies, stars, planets and the moon....none of the
information written in the scripture contradicts with the scientific facts.<--

In post#19 on page 2, I replied thus :

-->But the Guru Granth(Pa.1350) says the creation itself is the creator :

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter. <--

In post#23 you provide the entire Shabad with it's meaning
which I believe proved nothing of what you claimed in post#13

The point is that the entire shabad in no way proves me wrong.
The concept of The Creation is in the Creator still stands valid.

The tall claim you made in post#13 still stands shattered.

You were provide some informatiojn in your post#13 without verifying it in the Guru-Granth.
In that very post you provided enverified information when you said that :
-->In addition SGGS states remarkable information about the universe, galaxies, stars, planets and the moon
....none of the information written in the scripture contradicts with the scientific facts<--

This piece of information you provided, again, is faulty. The Guru-Granth never talks about
the universe, galaxies, stars, planets and the moon....

And if there is info one may find, the Guru-Granth is too recent for it to be called some real discovery.

The concept of 'the creator and the creation being one'
is a Boddhi, Jaini, Sikh, Hindu... Sanatan concept.

Thanks

- -
- -

- -
- -

jattpunjabi,

In post#13 on page 1 of this thread you stated :

-->If the earth was created then God created the earth and if the earth was evolved
then God created the evolution of the earth...iIn addition SGGS states remarkable
information about the universe, galaxies, stars, planets and the moon....none of the
information written in the scripture contradicts with the scientific facts.<--

In post#19 on page 2, I replied thus :

-->But the Guru Granth(Pa.1350) says the creation itself is the creator :

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter. <--

In post#23 you provide the entire Shabad with it's meaning
which I believe proved nothing of what you claimed in post#13

The point is that the entire shabad in no way proves me wrong.

The tall claim you made in post#13 still stands shattered.

You were provide some informatiojn in your post#13 without verifying it in the Guru-Granth.
In that very post you provided enverified information when you said that :
-->In addition SGGS states remarkable information about the universe, galaxies, stars, planets and the moon
....none of the information written in the scripture contradicts with the scientific facts<--

This piece of information you provided, again, is faulty. The Guru-Granth never talks about
the universe, galaxies, stars, planets and the moon....

And if there is info one may find, the Guru-Granth is too recent for it to be called some real discovery.

Thanks

- -
- -

oh bhalia loka tu v na yaar......ki akhan hun main tainu.......jeda main aa shabad di explanation liki aa oh sahi taran taan limki hai ke tera bhulekha door ho jove........plz aavdiaan akhan khol yaar......uth ke baith mera 22......jeda shabad tu greji ch likia aa usdi main sahi explanation kiti aa jis tou ihi sidh hunda ke God ne hi sari duniiya banai hai.....jediaan do lines tu likhian main ohi poora shabad likhia yaar......yaar koi samjhao isnu......je tu hor v saboot bhalda oh v main tainu de devoon..........pela tu meri post dhyan naal padh.......main SGGS de page no. 1350 di explanation kiti hai.........fer contradiction kiven ho gayi.......??????????????????????? 22 tu aje neend hi lagda mainu

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
sikhism

God is love and love is God. As God cannot be confined, restricted or limited to any particular
creed, cult, race, similarly Religion of love cannot
be restricted or confined in geographical limits
and boundaries. Sri Guru Nanak Sahib's Religion
of Love is cosmic and universal in its appeal,
holy folds and dimensions.

It is a Religion of perfect and universal Love
totally free from man-made barriers of colour, caste, creed and status. It is a Religion which radiates with a deep thirst for the Divine and
with the highest gospel of purity of heart,
mind, body, speech and deeds.

It is a Religion which establishes brotherhood of
the whole global community irrespective of colour, caste, creed, race and nationality purely on the basis and foundation of love and equality, all being the children of the same lovable GOD,,,,,

pps309

Prime VIP
MR. BULLESHAH if you have doubts in Sikh religion or you are not convinced by Sikh philosphy. simply ignore it and do not follow. Not even a single UNP member is forcing you to follow Sikhism or be a Sikh.

Manmukha jo tera ji karda tu oh kar bas.......injh kaude bol bolke kuch sentimental emotinal Sikha da dil na dukha.
Appa koi tere ghare var ke tainu neyunda nahi den aaye ke aa 22 tu sadde naal beh ke Sikh ban.....nahi ban-na na bano........do which you feel is good.
Bas dujya di neendya karni band karo.........oh ki kehnde aa Sarr na rees kar.....:)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
MR. BULLESHAH if you have doubts in Sikh religion or you are not convinced by Sikh philosphy. simply ignore it and do not follow. Not even a single UNP member is forcing you to follow Sikhism or be a Sikh.

Manmukha jo tera ji karda tu oh kar bas.......injh kaude bol bolke kuch sentimental emotinal Sikha da dil na dukha.
Appa koi tere ghare var ke tainu neyunda nahi den aaye ke aa 22 tu sadde naal beh ke Sikh ban.....nahi ban-na na bano........do which you feel is good.
Bas dujya di neendya karni band karo.........oh ki kehnde aa Sarr na rees kar.....:)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

now i get it, i'v only been learning my religion for 5 years, b4 that menu punjabi bolni v nahi ondi c,,, hun likh,,pahd,, laindi aa,,,,,,

earlier in this thread, i thought mr. bulleshah was testing my faith,, but NO,,, HE WAS INFACT THROWING SARCASMS AT ME,,,, LAUGHING AT ME,,,, very very RUDE and ill respect towards your fellow PUNJABI,,, and a woman at that,,,,, thankyou very much mr. BULLESHAH

parmatma tuhada bhala kare ,,,, mera thalle blue ch likhiya FARID ji da salok pahdo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ramta

-
- -

jattpunjabi,

You are providing unverified information. The point I made stii stands valid.
The concept of The Creation is in the Creator.

The Guru Granth(Pa.1350) says the creation itself is the creator :

There is nothing wrong with the pot of clay - there is nothing wrong with the Potter.

Your providing the entire Shabad with it's meaning doesn't disprove me.
The entire shabad in no way proves me wrong.

Even the Guru Granth calls the supreme-reality as 'Akal Purakh(Purush)'.
Meaning 'Timeless Entity', Without a beginning and without an End.

The stand of the guru granth is the same. Nowhere does it claim
that the creator and the creation are different.

Thanks

- -
- -

Ramta

- -
- -

ਭੁਜੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਤ ਛੰਦ ॥
भुजंग प्रयात छंद ॥
BHUJANG PRAYAAT STANZA

ਸਦਾ ਏਕ ਜੋਤਯੰ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸਰੂਪੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਮਹਾ ਭੂਪ ਭੂਪੰ ॥
सदा एक जोतयं अजूनी सरूपं ॥ महा देव देवं महा भूप भूपं ॥
He, who is ever light-incarnate and birthless entity, Who is the god of chief gods, the king of chief kings.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰੂਪੰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਾਣੰ ॥ ਕਲੰ ਕਾਰਣੇਯੰ ਨਮੋ ਖੜਗਪਾਣੰ ॥੩॥
निरंकार नितयं निरूपं न्रिबाणं ॥ कलं कारणेयं नमो खड़गपाणं ॥३॥
Who is Formless, Eternal, Amorphous and Ultimate Bliss. Who is the Cause of all the Powers, I salute the wielder of the Sword.3.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰਾਲੰ ॥ ਨ ਬ੍ਰਿਧੰ ਬਿਸੇਖੰ ਨ ਤਰੁਨੰ ਨ ਬਾਲੰ ॥
निरंकार न्रिबिकार नितयं निरालं ॥ न ब्रिधं बिसेखं न तरुनं न बालं ॥
He is Formless, Flawless, eternal and Non-aligned. He is neither distinctively old, nor young nor immature.

ਨ ਰੰਕੰ ਨ ਰਾਯੰ ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ॥ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ਅਪਾਰੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ॥੪॥
न रंकं न रायं न रूपं न रेखं ॥ न रंगं न रागं अपारं अभेखं ॥४॥
He is neither poor. nor rich; He is Formless and Markless. He is Colourless, Non-attached, Limitless and Guiseless.4.

ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ॥ ਨ ਨਾਮੰ ਨ ਠਾਮੰ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਾਗੰ ॥
न रूपं न रेखं न रंगं न रागं ॥ न नामं न ठामं महा जोति जागं ॥
He is Formless, Signless, Colourless and Non-attached. He is Nameless, Placeless; and a Radiating Great Effulgence.

ਨ ਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਨ ਭੇਖੰ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਸੁ ਪਰਮੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰਯੰ॥੫॥
न द्वैखं न भेखं निरंकार नितयं ॥ महा जोग जोगं सु परमं पवित्रयं॥५॥
He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Formless and Eternal. He is a Superb Practising Yogi and a Supremely Holy Entity.5.

ਅਜੇਯੰ ਅਭੇਯੰ ਅਨਾਮੰ ਅਠਾਮੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਮ ਕਾਮੰ ॥
अजेयं अभेयं अनामं अठामं ॥ महा जोग जोगं महा काम कामं ॥
He is unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Nameless and Placeless. He is a Superb Practicing Yogi, He is the Supreme Ravisher.

ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ॥ ਪਰੇਯੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਸਦਾ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਖਾਦੰ ॥੬॥
अलेखं अभेखं अनीलं अनादं ॥ परेयं पवित्रं सदा न्रिबिखादं ॥६॥
He is Accountless, Garbless, Stainless and without Beginning. He is in the Yond, Immaculate and ever without Contention.6.

ਸੁਆਦੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨੰਤੰ॥ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਮਹੇਸੰ ਮਹੰਤੰ ॥
सुआदं अनादं अनीलं अनंतं॥ अद्वैखं अभेखं महेसं महंतं ॥
He is the Primal, Orignless, Stainless and Endless. He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Master of the earth and the destroyer of Pride.

Page 95 ( Bachittar Natak )

- -

ਨ ਰੋਖੰ ਨ ਸੋਖੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰੋਹੰ ਨ ਮੋਹੰ ॥ ਨ ਕਾਮੰ ਨ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੰ ਅਜੋਨੀ ਅਜੋਹੰ ॥੭॥
न रोखं न सोखं न द्रोहं न मोहं ॥ न कामं न क्रोधं अजोनी अजोहं ॥७॥
He is Ireless, Ever fresh, Deceitless and Non-attached. He is Lustless, Angerless, Birthless and Sightless.7.

ਪਰੇਅੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪੁਨੀਤੰ ਪੁਰਾਣੰ ॥ ਅਜੇਯੰ ਅਭੇਯੰ ਭਵਿਖਯੰ ਭਵਾਣੰ ॥
परेअं पवित्रं पुनीतं पुराणं ॥ अजेयं अभेयं भविखयं भवाणं ॥
He is in the Yond, Immaculate, Most Holy and Ancient. He is Unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Will be in future and is always Present.

ਨ ਰੋਗੰ ਨ ਸੋਗੰ ਸੁ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਵੀਨੰ ॥ ਅਜਾਯੰ ਸਹਾਯੰ ਪਰਮੰ ਪ੍ਰਬੀਨੰ ॥੮॥
न रोगं न सोगं सु नितयं नवीनं ॥ अजायं सहायं परमं प्रबीनं ॥८॥
He is without ailment and sorrow and is ever new. He is Birthless, He is the Supporter and is Supremely dexterous.8.

ਸੁ ਭੂਤੰ ਭਵਿਖਯੰ ਭਵਾਨੰ ਭਵੇਯੰ ॥ ਨਮੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਕਾਰੰ ਨਮੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਜੁਰੇਅੰ ॥
सु भूतं भविखयं भवानं भवेयं ॥ नमो न्रिबिकारं नमो न्रिजुरेअं ॥
He Pervades in the Past, Future and Present. I Salute Him, Who is without vices and without ailments.

ਨਮੋ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਨਮੋ ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੰ ॥ ਨਿਰਾਲੰਬ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਸੁ ਰਾਜਾਧਿਰਾਜੰ ॥੯॥
नमो देव देवं नमो राज राजं ॥ निराल्मब नितयं सु राजाधिराजं ॥९॥
I Salute Him, Who is the god of gods and king of kings. He is Supportless, Eternal and Greatest of Emperors. 9

ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਅਭੂਤੰ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ॥ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ॥
अलेखं अभेखं अभूतं अद्वैखं ॥ न रागं न रंगं न रूपं न रेखं ॥
He is Accountless, Guiseless, Elementless and Blemishless. He is without attachment, colour, form and mark.

ਮਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਮ ਕਾਮੰ ਮਹਾ ਭੋਗ ਭੋਗੰ ॥੧੦॥
महा देव देवं महा जोग जोगं ॥ महा काम कामं महा भोग भोगं ॥१०॥
He is the Greatest of gods and the Supreme Yogi. He is the Greatest of the rapturous and the greatest of the Ravishing.10.

ਕਹੂੰ ਰਾਜਸੰ ਤਾਮਸੰ ਸਾਤਕੇਯੰ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਰ ਕੇ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰੇ ਨਰੇਯੰ॥
कहूं राजसं तामसं सातकेयं ॥ कहूं नार के रूप धारे नरेयं॥
Somewhere He bears the quality of rajas (activity), somewhere tamas (morbidity) and somewhere sattva (rhythm). Somewhere He takes the form of a woman and somewhere man.

ਕਹੂੰ ਦੇਵੀਅੰ ਦੇਵਤੰ ਦਈਤ ਰੂਪੰ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਰੂਪ ਅਨੇਕ ਧਾਰੇ ਅਨੂਪੰ ॥੧੧॥
कहूं देवीअं देवतं दईत रूपं ॥ कहूं रूप अनेक धारे अनूपं ॥११॥
Somewhere He manifests Himself as a goddess, god and demon. Somewhere He appears in several unique forms.11.

ਕਹੂੰ ਫੂਲ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੇ ਰਾਜ ਫੂਲੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਭਵਰ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਭੂਲੇ ॥
कहूं फूल ह्वै कै भले राज फूले ॥ कहूं भवर ह्वै कै भली भांति भूले ॥
Somewhere He, taking the form of a flower, is rightly puffed up. Somewhere becoming a black bee, seems inebriated (for the flower).

ਕਹੂੰ ਪਉਨ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਬਹੇ ਬੇਗਿ ਐਸੇ ॥ ਕਹੇ ਮੋ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਥੋਂ ਤਾਹਿ ਕੈਸੇ ॥੧੨॥
कहूं पउन ह्वै कै बहे बेगि ऐसे ॥ कहे मो न आवै कथों ताहि कैसे ॥१२॥
Somewhere becoming the wind, moves with such speed, which is indescribable, how can I elucidate it? 12.

ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਦ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਬਾਜੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਪਾਰਧੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਧਰੇ ਬਾਨ ਰਾਜੇ ॥
कहूं नाद ह्वै कै भली भांति बाजे ॥ कहूं पारधी ह्वै कै धरे बान राजे ॥
Somewhere He become a musical instrument, which is played appropriately. Somewhere He becomes a hunter who looks glorious with His arrow (in His bow).

ਕਹੂੰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਮੋਹੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਕਾਮੁਕੀ ਜਿਉ ਧਰੇ ਰੂਪ ਸੋਹੇ ॥੧੩॥
कहूं म्रिग ह्वै कै भली भांति मोहे ॥ कहूं कामुकी जिउ धरे रूप सोहे ॥१३॥
Somewhere He becomes a deer and allures exquisitely. Somewhere He manifests Himself as Cupid`s wife, with impressive beauty.13.

ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਨ ਜਾਈ ਕਛੂ ਰੂਪ ਰੇਖੰ ॥ ਕਹਾਂ ਬਾਸ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਫਿਰੈ ਕਉਨ ਭੇਖੰ ॥
नहीं जान जाई कछू रूप रेखं ॥ कहां बास ता को फिरै कउन भेखं ॥
His Form and Mark cannot be comprehended. Where doth He live and what guise doth He adopt?

Page 96 ( Bachittar Natak )

- -

ਕਹਾ ਨਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕਹਾ ਕੈ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਮੈ ਬਖਾਨੋ ਕਹੇ ਮੋ ਨ ਆਵੈ ॥੧੪॥
कहा नाम ता को कहा कै कहावै ॥ कहा मै बखानो कहे मो न आवै ॥१४॥
What is His Name and how he is called? How can I describle? He is Indescribable.14.

ਨ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕੋਈ ਤਾਤ ਮਾਤੰ ਨ ਭਾਯੰ ॥ ਨ ਪੁਤ੍ਰੰ ਨ ਪੌਤ੍ਰੰ ਨ ਦਾਯਾ ਨ ਦਾਯੰ ॥
न ता को कोई तात मातं न भायं ॥ न पुत्रं न पौत्रं न दाया न दायं ॥
He hath no father, mother and brother. He hath no son, no grandson and no male and female nurses.

ਨ ਨੇਹੰ ਨ ਗੇਹੰ ਨ ਸੈਨੰ ਨ ਸਾਥੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੰ ਮਹਾ ਨਾਥ ਨਾਥੰ ॥੧੫॥
न नेहं न गेहं न सैनं न साथं ॥ महा राज राजं महा नाथ नाथं ॥१५॥
He hath no attachment, no home, no army and no companion. He is the Great King of kings and Great Lord of lords.15.

ਪਰਮੰ ਪੁਰਾਨੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪਰੇਯੰ ॥ ਅਨਾਦੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਸੰਭੰ ਅਜੇਯੰ ॥
परमं पुरानं पवित्रं परेयं ॥ अनादं अनीलं अस्मभं अजेयं ॥
He is Supreme, Ancient, Immaculate and in the Yond. He is beginningless. Stainless, Non-existent and Unconquerable.

ਅਭੇਦੰ ਅਛੇਦੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਥੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਦੀਨ ਦੀਨੰ ਮਹਾ ਨਾਥ ਨਾਥੰ ॥੧੬॥
अभेदं अछेदं पवित्रं प्रमाथं ॥ महा दीन दीनं महा नाथ नाथं ॥१६॥
He is Indistinguishable, Indestructible, Holy and Paramount. He is the Most Humble of the meek and Great Lord of lords.16.

ਅਦਾਗੰ ਅਦਗੰ ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ॥ ਅਨੰਤੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਰੂਪੰ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ॥
अदागं अदगं अलेखं अभेखं ॥ अनंतं अनीलं अरूपं अद्वैखं ॥
He is Stainless, Imperishable, Accountless and Guiseless. He is Limitless, Blemishless, Formless and Maliceless.

ਮਹਾ ਤੇਜ ਤੇਜੰ ਮਹਾ ਜ੍ਵਾਲ ਜ੍ਵਾਲੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੰ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਕਾਲੰ ॥੧੭॥
महा तेज तेजं महा ज्वाल ज्वालं ॥ महा मंत्र मंत्रं महा काल कालं ॥१७॥
He is the Most Effulgent of all lights and Supreme Conflagration of all fires. He is the Supreme Spell of all incantations and Supreme embodiment of Death over all such powers.17.

ਕਰੰ ਬਾਮ ਚਾਪਿਯੰ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਣੰ ਕਰਾਲੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਤੇਜ ਤੇਜੰ ਬਿਰਾਜੈ ਬਿਸਾਲੰ ॥
करं बाम चापियं क्रिपाणं करालं ॥ महा तेज तेजं बिराजै बिसालं ॥
He holds the bow in His left hand and the terrible sword (in the right). He is the Supreme Effulgence of all lights and sits in His Great Glory.

ਮਹਾਂ ਦਾੜ੍ਹ ਦਾੜ੍ਹੰ ਸੁ ਸੋਹੰ ਅਪਾਰੰ ॥ ਜਿਨੈ ਚਰਬੀਯੰ ਜੀਵ ਜਗਯੰ ਹਜਾਰੰ ॥੧੮॥
महां दाड़्ह दाड़्हं सु सोहं अपारं ॥ जिनै चरबीयं जीव जगयं हजारं ॥१८॥
He, of Infinite Splendour, is the masher of of the boar-incarnation with great grinder tooth. He crushed and devoured thousands of the creatures of the world.18.

ਡਮਾਡੰਮ ਡਉਰੂ ਸਿਤਾਸੇਤ ਛਤ੍ਰੰ ॥ ਹਾਹਾ ਹੂਹੂ ਹਾਸੰ ਝਮਾਝੱਮ ਅਤ੍ਰੰ ॥
डमाडम डउरू सितासेत छत्रं ॥ हाहा हूहू हासं झमाझ्म अत्रं ॥
The tabor (in the hand of Great Death (KAL) resounds and the black and white canopy swings. Loud laughter emanates from his mouth and the weapons (in his hands) glisten.

ਮਹਾ ਘੋਰ ਸਬਦੰ ਬਜੇ ਸੰਖ ਐਸੰ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਲੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਕਾਲ ਕੀ ਜ੍ਵਾਲ ਜੈਸੇ ॥੧੯॥
महा घोर सबदं बजे संख ऐसं ॥ प्रलै काल के काल की ज्वाल जैसे ॥१९॥
His conch produces such a terrible sound that appears like the blazing fire of the Death on doomsday.19.

Page 97 ( Bachittar Natak )

- -

Thanks

- -
- -

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
- -
- -

ਭੁਜੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਤ ਛੰਦ ॥
भुजंग प्रयात छंद ॥
BHUJANG PRAYAAT STANZA

ਸਦਾ ਏਕ ਜੋਤਯੰ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸਰੂਪੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਮਹਾ ਭੂਪ ਭੂਪੰ ॥
सदा एक जोतयं अजूनी सरूपं ॥ महा देव देवं महा भूप भूपं ॥
He, who is ever light-incarnate and birthless entity, Who is the god of chief gods, the king of chief kings.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰੂਪੰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਾਣੰ ॥ ਕਲੰ ਕਾਰਣੇਯੰ ਨਮੋ ਖੜਗਪਾਣੰ ॥੩॥
निरंकार नितयं निरूपं न्रिबाणं ॥ कलं कारणेयं नमो खड़गपाणं ॥३॥
Who is Formless, Eternal, Amorphous and Ultimate Bliss. Who is the Cause of all the Powers, I salute the wielder of the Sword.3.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰਾਲੰ ॥ ਨ ਬ੍ਰਿਧੰ ਬਿਸੇਖੰ ਨ ਤਰੁਨੰ ਨ ਬਾਲੰ ॥
निरंकार न्रिबिकार नितयं निरालं ॥ न ब्रिधं बिसेखं न तरुनं न बालं ॥
He is Formless, Flawless, eternal and Non-aligned. He is neither distinctively old, nor young nor immature.

ਨ ਰੰਕੰ ਨ ਰਾਯੰ ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ॥ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ਅਪਾਰੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ॥੪॥
न रंकं न रायं न रूपं न रेखं ॥ न रंगं न रागं अपारं अभेखं ॥४॥
He is neither poor. nor rich; He is Formless and Markless. He is Colourless, Non-attached, Limitless and Guiseless.4.

ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ॥ ਨ ਨਾਮੰ ਨ ਠਾਮੰ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਾਗੰ ॥
न रूपं न रेखं न रंगं न रागं ॥ न नामं न ठामं महा जोति जागं ॥
He is Formless, Signless, Colourless and Non-attached. He is Nameless, Placeless; and a Radiating Great Effulgence.

ਨ ਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਨ ਭੇਖੰ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਸੁ ਪਰਮੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰਯੰ॥੫॥
न द्वैखं न भेखं निरंकार नितयं ॥ महा जोग जोगं सु परमं पवित्रयं॥५॥
He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Formless and Eternal. He is a Superb Practising Yogi and a Supremely Holy Entity.5.

ਅਜੇਯੰ ਅਭੇਯੰ ਅਨਾਮੰ ਅਠਾਮੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਮ ਕਾਮੰ ॥
अजेयं अभेयं अनामं अठामं ॥ महा जोग जोगं महा काम कामं ॥
He is unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Nameless and Placeless. He is a Superb Practicing Yogi, He is the Supreme Ravisher.

ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ॥ ਪਰੇਯੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਸਦਾ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਖਾਦੰ ॥੬॥
अलेखं अभेखं अनीलं अनादं ॥ परेयं पवित्रं सदा न्रिबिखादं ॥६॥
He is Accountless, Garbless, Stainless and without Beginning. He is in the Yond, Immaculate and ever without Contention.6.

ਸੁਆਦੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨੰਤੰ॥ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਮਹੇਸੰ ਮਹੰਤੰ ॥
सुआदं अनादं अनीलं अनंतं॥ अद्वैखं अभेखं महेसं महंतं ॥
He is the Primal, Orignless, Stainless and Endless. He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Master of the earth and the destroyer of Pride.

Page 95 ( Bachittar Natak )

- -

ਨ ਰੋਖੰ ਨ ਸੋਖੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰੋਹੰ ਨ ਮੋਹੰ ॥ ਨ ਕਾਮੰ ਨ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੰ ਅਜੋਨੀ ਅਜੋਹੰ ॥੭॥
न रोखं न सोखं न द्रोहं न मोहं ॥ न कामं न क्रोधं अजोनी अजोहं ॥७॥
He is Ireless, Ever fresh, Deceitless and Non-attached. He is Lustless, Angerless, Birthless and Sightless.7.

ਪਰੇਅੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪੁਨੀਤੰ ਪੁਰਾਣੰ ॥ ਅਜੇਯੰ ਅਭੇਯੰ ਭਵਿਖਯੰ ਭਵਾਣੰ ॥
परेअं पवित्रं पुनीतं पुराणं ॥ अजेयं अभेयं भविखयं भवाणं ॥
He is in the Yond, Immaculate, Most Holy and Ancient. He is Unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Will be in future and is always Present.

ਨ ਰੋਗੰ ਨ ਸੋਗੰ ਸੁ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਵੀਨੰ ॥ ਅਜਾਯੰ ਸਹਾਯੰ ਪਰਮੰ ਪ੍ਰਬੀਨੰ ॥੮॥
न रोगं न सोगं सु नितयं नवीनं ॥ अजायं सहायं परमं प्रबीनं ॥८॥
He is without ailment and sorrow and is ever new. He is Birthless, He is the Supporter and is Supremely dexterous.8.

ਸੁ ਭੂਤੰ ਭਵਿਖਯੰ ਭਵਾਨੰ ਭਵੇਯੰ ॥ ਨਮੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਕਾਰੰ ਨਮੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਜੁਰੇਅੰ ॥
सु भूतं भविखयं भवानं भवेयं ॥ नमो न्रिबिकारं नमो न्रिजुरेअं ॥
He Pervades in the Past, Future and Present. I Salute Him, Who is without vices and without ailments.

ਨਮੋ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਨਮੋ ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੰ ॥ ਨਿਰਾਲੰਬ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਸੁ ਰਾਜਾਧਿਰਾਜੰ ॥੯॥
नमो देव देवं नमो राज राजं ॥ निराल्मब नितयं सु राजाधिराजं ॥९॥
I Salute Him, Who is the god of gods and king of kings. He is Supportless, Eternal and Greatest of Emperors. 9

ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਅਭੂਤੰ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ॥ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ॥
अलेखं अभेखं अभूतं अद्वैखं ॥ न रागं न रंगं न रूपं न रेखं ॥
He is Accountless, Guiseless, Elementless and Blemishless. He is without attachment, colour, form and mark.

ਮਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਮ ਕਾਮੰ ਮਹਾ ਭੋਗ ਭੋਗੰ ॥੧੦॥
महा देव देवं महा जोग जोगं ॥ महा काम कामं महा भोग भोगं ॥१०॥
He is the Greatest of gods and the Supreme Yogi. He is the Greatest of the rapturous and the greatest of the Ravishing.10.

ਕਹੂੰ ਰਾਜਸੰ ਤਾਮਸੰ ਸਾਤਕੇਯੰ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਰ ਕੇ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰੇ ਨਰੇਯੰ॥
कहूं राजसं तामसं सातकेयं ॥ कहूं नार के रूप धारे नरेयं॥
Somewhere He bears the quality of rajas (activity), somewhere tamas (morbidity) and somewhere sattva (rhythm). Somewhere He takes the form of a woman and somewhere man.

ਕਹੂੰ ਦੇਵੀਅੰ ਦੇਵਤੰ ਦਈਤ ਰੂਪੰ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਰੂਪ ਅਨੇਕ ਧਾਰੇ ਅਨੂਪੰ ॥੧੧॥
कहूं देवीअं देवतं दईत रूपं ॥ कहूं रूप अनेक धारे अनूपं ॥११॥
Somewhere He manifests Himself as a goddess, god and demon. Somewhere He appears in several unique forms.11.

ਕਹੂੰ ਫੂਲ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੇ ਰਾਜ ਫੂਲੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਭਵਰ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਭੂਲੇ ॥
कहूं फूल ह्वै कै भले राज फूले ॥ कहूं भवर ह्वै कै भली भांति भूले ॥
Somewhere He, taking the form of a flower, is rightly puffed up. Somewhere becoming a black bee, seems inebriated (for the flower).

ਕਹੂੰ ਪਉਨ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਬਹੇ ਬੇਗਿ ਐਸੇ ॥ ਕਹੇ ਮੋ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਥੋਂ ਤਾਹਿ ਕੈਸੇ ॥੧੨॥
कहूं पउन ह्वै कै बहे बेगि ऐसे ॥ कहे मो न आवै कथों ताहि कैसे ॥१२॥
Somewhere becoming the wind, moves with such speed, which is indescribable, how can I elucidate it? 12.

ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਦ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਬਾਜੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਪਾਰਧੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਧਰੇ ਬਾਨ ਰਾਜੇ ॥
कहूं नाद ह्वै कै भली भांति बाजे ॥ कहूं पारधी ह्वै कै धरे बान राजे ॥
Somewhere He become a musical instrument, which is played appropriately. Somewhere He becomes a hunter who looks glorious with His arrow (in His bow).

ਕਹੂੰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਮੋਹੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਕਾਮੁਕੀ ਜਿਉ ਧਰੇ ਰੂਪ ਸੋਹੇ ॥੧੩॥
कहूं म्रिग ह्वै कै भली भांति मोहे ॥ कहूं कामुकी जिउ धरे रूप सोहे ॥१३॥
Somewhere He becomes a deer and allures exquisitely. Somewhere He manifests Himself as Cupid`s wife, with impressive beauty.13.

ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਨ ਜਾਈ ਕਛੂ ਰੂਪ ਰੇਖੰ ॥ ਕਹਾਂ ਬਾਸ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਫਿਰੈ ਕਉਨ ਭੇਖੰ ॥
नहीं जान जाई कछू रूप रेखं ॥ कहां बास ता को फिरै कउन भेखं ॥
His Form and Mark cannot be comprehended. Where doth He live and what guise doth He adopt?

Page 96 ( Bachittar Natak )

- -

ਕਹਾ ਨਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕਹਾ ਕੈ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਮੈ ਬਖਾਨੋ ਕਹੇ ਮੋ ਨ ਆਵੈ ॥੧੪॥
कहा नाम ता को कहा कै कहावै ॥ कहा मै बखानो कहे मो न आवै ॥१४॥
What is His Name and how he is called? How can I describle? He is Indescribable.14.

ਨ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕੋਈ ਤਾਤ ਮਾਤੰ ਨ ਭਾਯੰ ॥ ਨ ਪੁਤ੍ਰੰ ਨ ਪੌਤ੍ਰੰ ਨ ਦਾਯਾ ਨ ਦਾਯੰ ॥
न ता को कोई तात मातं न भायं ॥ न पुत्रं न पौत्रं न दाया न दायं ॥
He hath no father, mother and brother. He hath no son, no grandson and no male and female nurses.

ਨ ਨੇਹੰ ਨ ਗੇਹੰ ਨ ਸੈਨੰ ਨ ਸਾਥੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੰ ਮਹਾ ਨਾਥ ਨਾਥੰ ॥੧੫॥
न नेहं न गेहं न सैनं न साथं ॥ महा राज राजं महा नाथ नाथं ॥१५॥
He hath no attachment, no home, no army and no companion. He is the Great King of kings and Great Lord of lords.15.

ਪਰਮੰ ਪੁਰਾਨੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪਰੇਯੰ ॥ ਅਨਾਦੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਸੰਭੰ ਅਜੇਯੰ ॥
परमं पुरानं पवित्रं परेयं ॥ अनादं अनीलं अस्मभं अजेयं ॥
He is Supreme, Ancient, Immaculate and in the Yond. He is beginningless. Stainless, Non-existent and Unconquerable.

ਅਭੇਦੰ ਅਛੇਦੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਥੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਦੀਨ ਦੀਨੰ ਮਹਾ ਨਾਥ ਨਾਥੰ ॥੧੬॥
अभेदं अछेदं पवित्रं प्रमाथं ॥ महा दीन दीनं महा नाथ नाथं ॥१६॥
He is Indistinguishable, Indestructible, Holy and Paramount. He is the Most Humble of the meek and Great Lord of lords.16.

ਅਦਾਗੰ ਅਦਗੰ ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ॥ ਅਨੰਤੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਰੂਪੰ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ॥
अदागं अदगं अलेखं अभेखं ॥ अनंतं अनीलं अरूपं अद्वैखं ॥
He is Stainless, Imperishable, Accountless and Guiseless. He is Limitless, Blemishless, Formless and Maliceless.

ਮਹਾ ਤੇਜ ਤੇਜੰ ਮਹਾ ਜ੍ਵਾਲ ਜ੍ਵਾਲੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੰ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਕਾਲੰ ॥੧੭॥
महा तेज तेजं महा ज्वाल ज्वालं ॥ महा मंत्र मंत्रं महा काल कालं ॥१७॥
He is the Most Effulgent of all lights and Supreme Conflagration of all fires. He is the Supreme Spell of all incantations and Supreme embodiment of Death over all such powers.17.

ਕਰੰ ਬਾਮ ਚਾਪਿਯੰ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਣੰ ਕਰਾਲੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਤੇਜ ਤੇਜੰ ਬਿਰਾਜੈ ਬਿਸਾਲੰ ॥
करं बाम चापियं क्रिपाणं करालं ॥ महा तेज तेजं बिराजै बिसालं ॥
He holds the bow in His left hand and the terrible sword (in the right). He is the Supreme Effulgence of all lights and sits in His Great Glory.

ਮਹਾਂ ਦਾੜ੍ਹ ਦਾੜ੍ਹੰ ਸੁ ਸੋਹੰ ਅਪਾਰੰ ॥ ਜਿਨੈ ਚਰਬੀਯੰ ਜੀਵ ਜਗਯੰ ਹਜਾਰੰ ॥੧੮॥
महां दाड़्ह दाड़्हं सु सोहं अपारं ॥ जिनै चरबीयं जीव जगयं हजारं ॥१८॥
He, of Infinite Splendour, is the masher of of the boar-incarnation with great grinder tooth. He crushed and devoured thousands of the creatures of the world.18.

ਡਮਾਡੰਮ ਡਉਰੂ ਸਿਤਾਸੇਤ ਛਤ੍ਰੰ ॥ ਹਾਹਾ ਹੂਹੂ ਹਾਸੰ ਝਮਾਝੱਮ ਅਤ੍ਰੰ ॥
डमाडम डउरू सितासेत छत्रं ॥ हाहा हूहू हासं झमाझ्म अत्रं ॥
The tabor (in the hand of Great Death (KAL) resounds and the black and white canopy swings. Loud laughter emanates from his mouth and the weapons (in his hands) glisten.

ਮਹਾ ਘੋਰ ਸਬਦੰ ਬਜੇ ਸੰਖ ਐਸੰ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਲੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਕਾਲ ਕੀ ਜ੍ਵਾਲ ਜੈਸੇ ॥੧੯॥
महा घोर सबदं बजे संख ऐसं ॥ प्रलै काल के काल की ज्वाल जैसे ॥१९॥
His conch produces such a terrible sound that appears like the blazing fire of the Death on doomsday.19.

Page 97 ( Bachittar Natak )

- -

Thanks

- -
- -
very nice bit of writings out of DASSAM GRANTH ,,, i feel good reading bachitar natak,,, thnx dear