Rajnikanth Non-Stop

kanjjar

Banned
Rajnikanth can go forward by walking backward.

Once rajnikanth bought 2 horses , 2 elephants , & 2 camels.. why? for playing chess....!

Rajini is not scared of heights but scared of widths.

Rajnikanth can speak chinese in Tamil language.

Rajinikanth was putting Dog's Tail into a Pipe. Man: Oye pagal Dog's Tail will never bcum Straight. Rajinikanth: Yenda Rascalla, I m just Bending the Pipe.

Rajnikanth once went to McDonalds & ordered Idli. He got Idli, but did not get any sambar!! He got so angry that he threatened and threw out Mcdonald.. & from then onwards McDonald sits outside.

Roger Federer: I know everything about tennis. You can ask me anything. Rajnikant: Ok. Tell me, how many holes are there in the nets?

Rajinikanth does not believe in ghosts but they believe him.

Rajinikanth can pray with one finger.

The entire movie anaconda was shot in Rajnikanth’s pants.

Rajnikant participatd in asian games in high jump and now reported by NASA that Rajni is the 1st man on mars.

All The fast bikes from yamaha company R1, R15, R6, Rx 100 ,Rx 125, Rx 135, Rd, Rxz.. R stands for RAJNIKANTH.

Rajnikanth can talk,smile,laugh,sneeze and fart at the same time

We are all safe.. World's not gonna end in 2o12.. because just Yesterday, Rajnikant bought a laptop with 3 yrs of warrant.

Rajinikanth is waiting for his next deserving student, after Aryabhatta (400 BC), to teach him what comes before 0.

Rajinikanth knows what came first - the chicken or the egg!

Myth Busted: For long the World has believed that the magnetic needle in a compass always points in North. The truth is it always points in the direction Rajinikanth is looking.

Why did obama came to india? To receive the payment of nasa's rocket he sold to RAJNIKANTH for diwali.

Wanted revised: Salman - Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di uske baad main sirf rajnikanth ki hi sunta hu.

Once Rajnikanth donated blood to a poor and weak child suffering from Polio out of sheer humanity.. Today, he is known as..The Great Khali!

Once Rajanikanth raced with time, time is still running..

Before tom cruise, rajnikant was approached for the movie "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE", but he refused it as he found The title insulting his personality.

Rajnikanth wears sunglasses to protect sun from his eyes.

Only Rajinikanth knows "Choli ke Peechhe Kya Hai".

Rajinikanth twice won arguments with his wife.

Rajinikanth can grow mangoes on banana tree.

Rajinikanth sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

When Rajini farts, all the girls follow him.

Naughty_always

~ Internal Happiness ~
Rajinikanth was putting Dog's Tail into a Pipe. Man: Oye pagal Dog's Tail will never bcum Straight. Rajinikanth: Yenda Rascalla, I m just Bending the Pipe :roll :roll

When Rajini farts, all the girls follow him
:padh :lol2

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
The entire movie anaconda was shot in Rajnikanth’s pants.---:sim

:lol2 :lol2 shukar a eme ni daseya ki Anconda ki si is wich :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

:an

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
Roger Federer: I know everything about tennis. You can ask me anything. Rajnikant: Ok. Tell me, how many holes are there in the nets?

Rajinikanth does not believe in ghosts but they believe him.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
All The fast bikes from yamaha company R1, R15, R6, Rx 100 ,Rx 125, Rx 135, Rd, Rxz.. R stands for RAJNIKANTH.

and cholik pishe :))