1. Which state is to the north of Punjab?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which country is to the west of Punjab?
3. Which state was joined to Punjab in 1956?
4. Who was Punjab’s chief minister in 1956-1964?
a) Surjit Singh Barnala
b) Darbar Singh
c) H. K. Brar
d) Pratap Singh Kairon
5. Which state was separated from Punjab in 1966?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
6. Which is the capital of Punjab?
7. Which president of India was from Punjab?
a) Zail Singh
b) Shankar Dayal Sharma
c) Rajendra Prasad
8. Which is the official language of Punjab?
9. When was Operation Blue Star
a) 9 March 1966
b) 6 June 1984
c) 12 July 1992
d) 24 December 1999
10. What is the area of Punjab?
a) 19,445 sq. mi.
b) 36,423 sq. mi.
c) 52,786 sq. mi.
d) 64,108 sq. mi.