Pumas' nu vi depression ho saakda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paatha ni kyon aaj mera dil nahi lagg reha and i feel extremely home sick even though i am sitting right here at home with my family :tear :tear

Aaj paatha ni saware da kuch hor hi mood aa. na mera dil karda kahn nu, na sleep kaaran nu dil karda, nah mere kohlon paar hunda, i cant do anything i feel extremely depressed and restless. :tear :tear

Vaise i have no reason to be sad. I just did so amazing (to my surprise) on my exams and i am suppose to be jumping for joy but thats not happening. :tear :tear

Kuch nahi paatha lagda, i so want to crawl into a hole and never ever come out :tear :tear :tear

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

:naildepression taaan kiseeeeeee nu vi ho sakda:nail

lol

take a chil pil...go out....watch movie....do the things u normally love to do...nd let this feeling go...

pink puma

Elite
i dont know what happened in my thread over night, but this was not something nice to wake up to. anyways thanks to all who did actually read my original post about how sad i felt and who cared enough not to get wrapped up in the argument :hug

Angelo, i especially want to thank you sweety, you have always been there for me and you always make me feel better :hug i think of you as the older sister i never had and i have a lot of love and respect for you. I think we both know the type of friendship we have and a lot of others dont really know how special we think of each other. your the best :hug

aMiToJ

·``·»Mohd. Sadiq fan«·``·
:grr mainu mod dia powers use karnia paiya

te mainu bilkul vi changa nai laga

je kuj keha kisi nu. te kehnge aa gai nava mod

chaudhry banya firda :wall

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

kal sp te kise ne ungal chaki
koi agge ni aya i fought 4 him..
but yes i know meri ehi fault he ...
ke me jyada soch lenda...

thnk u very much yaar :hug...
i was just trying to communicate to u tht, dont use such languages, navaa banda ayaa aethe, we must not discourage tht member by replying in such a way...we want to make UNP popular, so for tht we must not make the members feel isolated, if the new members can give any suggestions to the regular members, thn thts not wrong...
BTW thnx again for ur support, hun te gussa kad :y
T

Some1

Focusing on ________
mera bhi
jab se kal se mene vo sakal dekhi hai tabse....
apko nahi lagata.......
vese bhi bhut ki sakal se pehle warning milni chahiye thi:roll
ry

dont take on mind man
this is just kiding man............
see is cool man.........................

will u shut up ? if u cant help someone dont frikkin create a nusiance

Some1

Focusing on ________
Who The **** r u? To comment?

I understand that the other person is wrong but id prefa if ud say something like wtf or something not obviously cuss out in the open.

MODS arent allowed to do that.

Infact UNP Members arent allowed to that either.

I think consider this as a Warning.

Some1

Focusing on ________
U have so much problem with me na....
Ban Me..!!
I will be really happy!!
Thanks..

I think u desprately do want to get banned, that is why u keep mentioning it again and again and ask for it and do stuff that u can get banned with.

If we are trying to keep our cool dont test our patience. :nail We want to be fair here but you are going beyond limits.

Hell I dont even care how much "****" people say but if its a rule on this site it has to be upheld. :wa

Some1

Focusing on ________
:grr mainu mod dia powers use karnia paiya

te mainu bilkul vi changa nai laga

je kuj keha kisi nu. te kehnge aa gai nava mod

chaudhry banya firda :wall

tuseen aapniyaan mod. powers bilkul theek use keetiyaan :um

jadon dooje aapni responsibility bhulge u took care of it :um

te aseen kawange gud new mod :um

SehaJ

Troublemaker
I think u desprately do want to get banned, that is why u keep mentioning it again and again and ask for it and do stuff that u can get banned with.

If we are trying to keep our cool dont test our patience. :nail We want to be fair here but you are going beyond limits.

Hell I dont even care how much "****" people say but if its a rule on this site it has to be upheld. :wa

:sleepy

SehaJ

Troublemaker
I understand that the other person is wrong but id prefa if ud say something like wtf or something not obviously cuss out in the open.

MODS arent allowed to do that.

Infact UNP Members arent allowed to that either.

I think consider this as a Warning.

Warning......
:mean

Some1

Focusing on ________
Stop being Insolent. This is a warning u can laugh it off u can do wateva u want i dont care, just i will do what i have to.

Some1

Focusing on ________
Meri gal sun dyan nal...me tad ta tenu ignore karda......tu eve mere sir te na chad..
ja ker le jo kerna.....vaddi teri warning....:nerd

i dont need to listen to ur BS. U can ignore me for all i care i said.

tere sar te charran di mainu lor ni jaada aapne aap noon vadda hero naa samaj .. jimen barri cheej aen naa toon te toon hi milleyen mainu ke tere sar te charoon .. aapni bakwaas aapne kolle rakh. barre araam naal tainu warning ditti ae UNP Team wallon te chaj naal gall karr leya kar lokaan naal. te aaho vaddi meri warning .. je nahin fark painda meri warning da fer reply kyon kar rihen ? aah mere wallon ni as a member of UNP Team tainu warning ae. :sleepy

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
bohat ho geya hun ta.... ik nu sambho duja viagr janda....
mere walo ssa aa sareya nu jo karna karo... lado maro kuto....
eve gand paya unp te,,,,,

te thread closed :kuto

Status
Not open for further replies.