Pasta salad with yoghurt & feta cheese dressing.
- 1 cup boiled pasta.
- 1/2 cup cubed boiled potato & carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper.
- 1/4 cup cooked red kidney beans
- 1/4 cup cooked chick peas.
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cut into small cubes.
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup cubed pineapple
- 1/2 cup cubed apple
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped(opt).
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese cumbled
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to your taste.( Feta cheese has salt in it)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Whip the yoghurt with a fork add crumbled feta cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Combine all the salad ingredients together & toss.
- Refrigerate & just before serving drizzle with dressing.
- Garnish with greens or walnuts