need help choosing rims!

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
I'm planning on buying some rims. Not willing to spend the 2+ g's so im gonna go with some rota SVN-R or Linea Corse Lemans. Im torn between which ones to get. i want a staggered setup maybe 18x9 up front and 18x10 in the rear. But i think i may have to pull/roll the fenders like crazy if i get the x10's. ill c what happens but right now thats the plan. some nice 255-75 in the rear and 235-245 at the front. Heres the link on a 350z for the rotas:

http://www.wheeldude.com/gallery2/d/..._on_z_0018.jpg

These are Linea's:

http://dudesphotography.smugmug.com/...50_fRSZv-L.jpg

Still undecided on the colour but probably black, bronze or even the hyper black(alloy type)

heres how they look on my car. did some photo shoping! please before bashing on my photo shop skills, take in consideration it has been a while since i used it.

first one i really messed it up, size, lighting etc. other ones are ok. hard finding good angled photos!!!:yes

Linea's

next rim rota svn-R
240sxrimsrotasvnRblack-1.jpg

240sxrimsrotasvnR-1.jpg

240sxrimsrotasvnRblackback-1.jpg

next rim is rota svn bronze color, only one pic
240sxrimsrotasvnrroyalsportbronze-1.jpg

please give me some feedback on what i should get

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
found out the name, the last ones are rota svn bronze color. no body likes the black ones or the linea's?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
rear is 22 lbs and front is 21 lbs. there cheap but look good. i dont want to spend to much now.

my friend got a R34 fully done up he has Rota wheels on it staggered set but white they look good man

Bronze looks alright ( reminds me of STi Rexy and GTR skylines )

BTW i smoked a done up WRX yesterday

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
my friend got a R34 fully done up he has Rota wheels on it staggered set but white they look good man

Bronze looks alright ( reminds me of STi Rexy and GTR skylines )

BTW i smoked a done up WRX yesterday

ya i want something that stands out, the black ones dont to much, bronze do.

was it an STI or just a WRX?