Mass Mass Moorakh Kar Moorak Jhagra - Giani Sant Maskeen ji

Re: Mass Mass Moorakh Kar Moorak Jhagra - Giani Sant Maskeen

I am telling you what Dr Ganda Singh ji, one of the finest Sikh academics has said himself. He published it and then stated it could not be verified. If you want to see verified Hukamnama's most are kept at Akal Takht.

Many were written by Masands who Guru Gobind Singh Ji abololished. In anycase why would Guru Gobind Singh ji contradict Guru Hargobind?

No I only believe what I have researched and respected academics from Chandigarh and Guru Nanak University tell me. Nothing else. Research your self and learn.

Too many Sikhs do not research their own faith. You must do this. Sikh means learn, so you must learn.

Sadana was a butcher, and yet his Vaars are in the Guru Granth Sahib ji? Shall we remove them?

A Saint meditates and a Soldier fights. Sometimes a Soldier kills.

I don't know whether a vegetarian is stronger than a meat eater and I on't care. I also don't care what is necessary to eat and what is not. Is sugar necessary? Is butter necessary? It is not about what is necessary or not but how YOU feel. I will treat a meat eating Sikh with the same respect as a vegetarian Sikh. For a Sikh diet matters not!!

Avtar Singh Brahma fought alongside Jarnail Singh ji and he ate meat. Sant Maskeen Ji ate meat? Hari Singh Nalwa ate meat. Jassa Singh Aluwalia ate meat, in fact it is reported that to maintain his huge frame, Jassa Singh Aluwalia could consume a whole goat for lunch.

These Chardiankalan Sikhs did not quablle about meat so why do we?

Praa ji. all I can suggest is research and learn history and put your mind at ease.:so
Lao ji. Ik banned bande nu reply kari janda. Ethon pata lagda maas kha k banda sadai ho janda lol