Lets support Yuvraj Singh

kanjjar

Banned
But above all, contemplate all that Yuvraj has been through in the last year. He lost his form. He lost his fans. He lost his fitness with an injury. Controversy followed him like a faithful pet. He lost his Test spot. He almost lost his limited-overs spots. He hung in there. And he's taking India past every hurdle in this World Cup. With bat, with ball, and on the field. Yuvraj, take a bow.

kanjjar

Banned
And o yeah did i mention
And one more Man of the Match(4th) 50+2-for :wah:wah:wah
When was the last time y'all ever saw that happen? answer is never :wah:wah
YUVRAJ SINGH ROCKS.......Pakistan here we come:belna :belna

kanjjar

Banned
Presentations
Yuvraj has made a good habit of winning the Man of the Match. Fourth time in the World Cup: "I don't know about hitting any purple patch, but the pressure today, playing Australia, it was something else. When Dhoni got out, I knew we still had Raina to come, and thought if we added 40 odd runs it would be good. I told Gautam (after the run-out) I am not Virender Sehwag, I can't run like that ... Well, may be it was my fault. I have gone through a tough year, but coming into the World Cup, getting that 50 against England, it was good. 260 was a good score, Ponting batted outstandingly but we chased well."

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
Yuvi is a winner:yr he is a darling of cricket

1304872-1.jpg

kanjjar

Banned
india ch ehi probelm aa
har koi chaunda je india jitte taan sab to vadh contribution uhdi state da uhdi community de player da hove
Na vir its just yuvi i like. i don't think bhajji should even be in the team. they should have kicked him about 1 yr back. chwla/ ohja with ashwin is the way to go but .......

Na vir its just yuvi i like. i don't think bhajji should even be in the team. they should have kicked him about 1 yr back. chwla/ ohja with ashwin is the way to go but .......

wrong...chawla nu 6 paindey ni dekhey england wali game ch.....ashwin might be good but he has a lot of work ahead of him before he takes harbhajan's place and ojha just plain sucks.

kanjjar

Banned
Bhajji is sucking from past 3yrs bro. give chawla 3 yrs in indian team i bet he will get better unlike bhajji who is getting worst and worst. He is the main bowler we expect 50 for 2-3 not 45 for none every time. Only reason nehra bowled the last over in SA ings because bhajji didnt wanna bowl the last over.

kanjjar

Banned
Yuvraj revealed that there was a driving force behind his recent success, a person he will unveil if India make the final on April 2. "I am playing this tournament for a special person. That special person always comes into my mind whenever I am in a pressure situation. Hopefully it will work out in the end."

kanjjar

Banned
ldjxaejfdhc-1.jpg

Yuvraj Singh: "This is unbelievable. Under-19 World cup, then Twenty20 but this is the most special. For Sachin, for everyone else. I want to dedicate this to my guru ji, for my mother and my friends. Last time we were in World-cup final, we made lots of mistakes. Batting second is lot of pressure but Gauti and MS played outstandingly. They played like it was a normal game. We batted like champions. We don;t have a proper left-arm spinner and so it was my job to do it. Narendra Hirwani has been helping me and I have been working hard. Tonight is going to be good night! Thank you India!"

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
come on people lets support our out of form yuvraj singh for the world cup 2011.
He is my most favorite player in indian team.
Here is to yuvraj :talli hoping he will find his form and make some very useful contributions with both bat and ball.

.................................... :)