Lets support Yuvraj Singh

kanjjar

Banned
women of the match nahi g-- player of the match, and i got 3, in 2 years--- twice got 5 fors,
i was a opening bowler, A SEAMER, i used to hit the seam hard, i'm 6 feet tall too,,
hun te local hi kheldi g summer ch, oh v kade kade, no more competitive matches, just friendlys ,
I am a bowler aswell. I played under 16 district level in Punjab. :so
Impressive Stats :wah :wah

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
Tendulkar_1457970c-1.jpg

sachin is the best, he will lift the cup, the dashing dhoni will take the back seat when india win the 2011

MAVERICK

Go GF :wah :wah
Whats you fav sport Ping Pong ( table tennis) ?

well, to u illiterate people who dont know how to respect somebody's opinions..its called football, played in almost every nation of the world..

and yeah, i still rate ur ping pong a much higher than damn cricket, coz in there guys/gals dont waste some 7-8 hrs to get a result and at no moment more than 3 guys are free...

kanjjar

Banned
well, to u illiterate people who dont know how to respect somebody's opinions..its called football, played in almost every nation of the world..
and yeah, i still rate ur ping pong a much higher than damn cricket, coz in there guys/gals dont waste some 7-8 hrs to get a result and at no moment more than 3 guys are free...
People ???? No one but me asked the question.
I respect everyone's opinion including yours. I like soccer as well.
You dislike DAMN cricket so much i can't wait to get your RESPECTED opinion about Golf.

kanjjar

Banned
Yuvraj Singh............ bruahhhhhhhhhhh dhinchak dhinchak dhinchak :talli :talli dhinchak dhinchak bruahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh