Indian Americans..08 Elections!

Indian Americans...Who Did You Vote For?

• John McCain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Tusi ja tuhade ghardeya ne vote paai ja nai? Je paai taan kehnu paai?

Barack Obama vs John McCain

pps309

Prime VIP
congrats to you guys, Obama already had count of 202 elctoral votes, especially clinching Ohio from McCain.
I guess he is through now with 55 coming from CA itself. Few more he will get from seattle, colorado etc...

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
congrats to you guys, Obama already had count of 202 elctoral votes, especially clinching Ohio from McCain.
I guess he is through now with 55 coming from CA itself. Few more he will get from seattle, colorado etc...

yea im watching it rite now lol its gonna be so cool if he wins..

he needs 270 rite? :biker

pps309

Prime VIP
Obama won and
for facts...

98% African American voted for him
66% youths voted for him
55% Women voted for him
43% Whites voted for him

he's at a great riskk
got the position at a very critical state

i dun think he'll stay for a longer time.. ppl down there in USA want instant results.. nd that relli can't happen :dunno

im surprised.. two african americans ruling USA;)
thats kinda shocking.. nd gud to noe as well. . :cutie

pps309

Prime VIP
I seriously feel it was the economic recession that fetched the presidency for Obama. If it would have been the same prosperous US, result could have been different.

No doubt Obama is very good speaker.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
balle vi..... Obama ban geya... savere savere uthdi nu ik khushi mil gayi

im so happy, i feel so excited to be living through this world changing history

i hope i will be able to describe this moment to my children when they learn about slavery and are taught that we actually had a black president :fukra

I seriously feel it was the economic recession that fetched the presidency for Obama. If it would have been the same prosperous US, result could have been different.

No doubt Obama is very good speaker.
last time v ehda hi si kuch.. i think Florida wsn't allowed to vote
nd ppl say if it ws allowed to vote.. the results wud've been completely diff.. Bush ni jitna si.. nd i guess governor of Florida ws bush's bro.. :wacko nd they're originally frm texas .. :wacko resident of texas ws governor of florida.. :wacko:rolleyes:

J@tti

..Majajan..
Good orators are not always good leaders.. IG was an amazing speaker.. you guys know the history.

pps309

Prime VIP
Yupp. He is gonna face very tough time with 2 wars and such a bad face economics.
Ppl are gonna forget Bush after 6 months then they wil blame Obama for bad economy. US economy is in trillions and trillions of deficit.

Few good points in favor of him is
He being a liberal and also an elite student of Harvard is expected to run state more wisely then just a POW with his conservative view.
He is more concerned about US economy then about banning abortions.
He is planning to remove US forces from Iraq in 16 months (an expense of 12 billion USD each month + enemity with more muslim countries).

For sure Israel will not be happy with yesterday's result. They would have liked the presence of US troops in middle east.

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
my dad told me that it was the same economic crisis like what we have right now, in 1991 where no one had any jobs n all that stuff,

and then when clinton came into office, he reformed it or something, n made new jobs