How was ur day TODAY.....

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
i had such a good day :talli my frend met up with me n we talked for like 4 hours n then i went home at 8 omg i had so much fun

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
ok well today i got my glasses, theyre trasitions!! im soo happy but its a bit cloudy today and im sure u kno wat clouds can do to a grl . . .makes u sooo sleepy all day

i need something fun to do in life. . .parhai vich thian ni lagda its so hard to concentrate, i wanna have fun in life. . .

but to have fun we need cash :no and the only way to get that cash is to first go to college and become a m.d. and then i will make some money,

:sim i hate pychology. . . i must study for the final actually . . . i will just sit in her class and drink my cappuchino

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
ok well today i got my glasses, theyre trasitions!! im soo happy but its a bit cloudy today and im sure u kno wat clouds can do to a grl . . .makes u sooo sleepy all day

i need something fun to do in life. . .parhai vich thian ni lagda its so hard to concentrate, i wanna have fun in life. . .

but to have fun we need cash :no and the only way to get that cash is to first go to college and become a m.d. and then i will make some money,

:sim i hate pychology. . . i must study for the final actually . . . i will just sit in her class and drink my cappuchino
:gulp:gulp

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
aaj g holiday hai, time pass nahe hona
Opera/9.50 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.1.11473/428; U; en)

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
i hate winters so jad tak winters ne mera mood theek nahin ho sakda :n

:awwdont worry, lol winter will soon be gone and the world will be colorful again! :frolic i feel the same way u do about spring and summer

menu tan train ton boht dar lagda underground .. . i only like to take the bus to college, much more color and u can see everything

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
aaj ta sara din vehla raha :fly..
Opera/9.50 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.1.11473/528; U; en)

Loveangel

Prime VIP
mere ta din hi kharab jande hai ajkal
Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN81-3/20.0.056 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413

Loveangel

Prime VIP
bas ji madi kismat
Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN81-3/20.0.056 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413