Elite
chivas_regal-1.jpg

Mein Bhuaji da gift kinve bhull gia.
Lao ji chakko. Ur fav.
Aish karo....

asli swaad taan hun aaya....thanks putt for the wisshes and Chivas

Guest33

Elite
:kik hey ruble ..b day diyan bahut bahut wadaiyannnn hon ..

sorry mai bit late ho geya but its never too late for the wishes ... Pardesan Punjabn ney pehli war akal da kam kita :mean :mean ..such a nice thread ..

god bless u n tuhadiyan sariyan wishes pooriyan hon ..

have fun ..mai sydney aa reha cheti ..party sharty da intzaam kar key rakhna ..:kik

thanku for the wishes Simar....nai aisi gal ni hai te PP samajhdaar kudi

Guest33

Elite
You are honestly , one of the most original and real person i've come across. I am hoping that someday i will get to meet you in person, but for now, i feel blessed to have met you here on unp. I have learned a lot from you, I look up to you. You are full of wisdom, but at the same time full of laughter and fun, and not a moment spent with you is dull. I admire you for being away from home for years; trying to get ahead and build yourself. Thank you for setting examples, you and angelo are two people; whose focus and strength i take as an inspiration. When i came onto these forums, i was somewhat troubled, and a bit lost i think. You among everyone esle have truely made a difference. I have learned so many things about punjabi culture from you ( example: bolian, lok geet, and sangeet :roll ) You always care so much and call to see how i am doing. Thank you for always making me feel special. You are important to me bhen :hug There are very few people who i can talk to on phone for more than an hour and feel like it's only been 10 minutes. You work so hard, and there is not a doubt in my mind that you wil not succeed. Good things are waiting for you kadduuuu go and get 'em muah!

Happy birthday sweetness!

I love you!

- your sweet sixteen :nail

Happy Birthday to you...

lao meri bhen ne kehta hun taan main 9 saal choti ho gai...i mean sweet 16....:mean thanks for the wishes Joto padh ke akhan jihain nimmian ho gayian.....mainu akhran de her fer ch ni pena aunda.......bas aina hi kahungi love u and baki u know all i don't need to tell u....je jaroorat hai taan dass deo teel dungi......

badla lia si raat vi main hamesha sutte paye nu jagauni haan mainu jagaya si......hahaha 3ji vaar ch fone chakkia main ...gud that shows mainu vi ghook neend aundi hai...:mean

Guest33

Elite
main ik angello da msg labh rahi si thread ch labhia hi ni.....chalo koi ni......fer aake padhungi sara thread fer jawab daungi....

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !

16703z-1.jpg

A Very Happy B'day Booble oops i mean BHuaa from you bhteeja and ur nooh

Janamdin diya bahut sariya vadhayiaa hon
te baba eh jammandin bahut khushiya bhareya laike aaun te agge vi saari life layi mehara vaala hath rakhan tuhade te
Just wanted to tell you on this special day of yours how much you mean to us, you are just a gem that i never wanna lose.
Love you loads
te vaise tusi ta kamaal o, je mainu adhi raat nu koi fone karda ta mainu pata vi nahi si hona bhi kaun bol reha......hahaha

Hope you have a wonderful day And mere hisse da cake.............chalo saambh ke rakh layo, main aake kha laungi :roll

16929z-1.jpg

Bhuaaa aah message labhdi si, haye haye akha lagda neejh ghatt ho gayi teri bhuaaa, aah messsage ta ure hi paya si ...............chalo main kamm saukha karta :roll

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
main ta kal nu karu b'day wish, Bhuaa da jammandin 9th jan hunda, Aussi ch 9 tareek kal nu aa........te saadi parso, par main kal nu karu........Muaaah BHuaaa, my wishes are on ur way :hug

:wub

te ja ahh message, main ta sirf 2 hi posts keetiya si is thread ch , o dono tuhade sahmne darling bhuaa ji , :wub