_________________Happy Frndshp
___________________Happy Frn
_____________________Happy
______________________Happ
_______________________Ha

Jass-DS

Hooked And Addicted™
Tribute to a Friend

Friendship Day is celebrated in honor of friends who make our lives so special and help us give a meaningful direction to our lives. On Friendship Day people must pay sincerest tribute to friends, both old and new, and appreciate the important role played by them in shaping their lives.

Significance of Friendship Day

At times we get so busy in our daily lives that we start taking our friends for granted. It is the annual celebration of Friendship Day that reminds us that we must cherish the presence of friends in our lives and acknowledge with love the important role they play in our lives. One must therefore celebrate friendship on Friendship Day to the fullest and let their friendship soar to newer heights.

Jass-DS

Hooked And Addicted™
frnshpcopy1-1.jpg

The word "Friend" in many languages...

Albanian -- mik

Afrikaans - vriend

Chinese - péngyou

Dutch - vriend, vriendje

Danish - ven

Estonian - sõber

French - ami

German - freund

Georgian - megobari

Hungarian - barát

Indian - dost

italian - amico

Irish - cara

Japanese -- tomodachi

korean -- jingu

Latin -- amicus

Manx -- carrey

Old English -- freond, wine

Persian -- dust

Russian -- prijátel

Sanskrit -- mitra

Spanish -- amigo

Swahili -- rafiki

Turkish -- dost,arkadas

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
I honour all my UNP friends by sending this mess .....

<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>One day

</SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>MONDAY</SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>

<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>WENT TO TUESDAY </SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>TO SEE WEDNESDAY </SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>2 ASK THURSDAY </SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>WETHER FRIDAY HAS </SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>TOLD SATURDAY </SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>THAT "SUNDAY "IS</SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>

</SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>​

<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>​

<SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL><SMALL>FRIENDSHIP DAY.</SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL> </SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>

" HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY WISHES"

</SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></SMALL>

arpita

Prime VIP
Thanks so much Sehu :wub

Happy Friendship Day to you too

aa tere layi check it out

http://upchucky.net/~upchucky/flash-fun/<wbr>yellow-rose.swf

:hug

Meri ure iko best friend aa....

:kutoOhnu me pyar nal chor kehna....:kuto

PAr fer ve pata ne ke aa.... she is special..

hanji talkint about

"ARPITA"

!I love u baby!

aa tere le...

IF YOU WILL EVER NEED ME

If ever you need me,
I'll be right here,
To chase away the sadness,
And wipe away a tear.

If ever you need me,
I'll be two steps behind,
To follow in your footsteps,