Granth vs Granthi

full_taur

Good PPS Bai & dali Sis... very good...

I'm happy that others are standing upto this and its not only me..

hehe.. but one thing is for sure, we can figure out how confused BULLE shah is and how firmly is he trying to justify himself but without any luck....

full_taur

Although PPS Bai and Dali sis have written all, but let me add few more points about the equality of men & women in SIKHISM...

Well first of all these are not only said things, all the Guru's have done this themselves. They practiced it themselves and asked everyone to follow it too..

1. All women were given equal opportunity in everything by Guru Gobind Singh ji and this can be proved by the fact that there were many women warriors in GURU KI FAUJ..

2. The warriors also used to wear turbans & DUMALA's like SINGH's, as Guru Gobind Singh ji believed in equality ( & one of the reason, we see girls even now wearing KESKI's)

3. Guru Nanak Dev ji was the first one who said why are women inferior and why are they not considered equality. He said its the women who give birth of all rulers & everyone, so how come she is considered inferior in society.

4. Guru Gobind Singh ji followed this and he made sure that there is never a inequality between men & women by having KADA included in 5 kakaars. Earlier sisters used to wear RAKHI's to brothers and in turn brothers used to pledge that brothers will save them and all. But Guru ji said why such inequality and asked all the girls to be self reliant and save themselves and be equal in each & every respect. so thats one of the reason we wear KADA...

As always I can carry on & on & On.. but the main point is that in Sikhism all are equal and considered equal...

Please everyone if you can read my above post too. I know its a bit lengthy and a long post but it can clear most of the doubts and please do let me know if I'm wrong somewhere, as I also don't know much. I'm just a STUDENT too..

onlycheema

Banned
mai bhaago ji hoye ne guru ki fauj vich ek sikh.................ohnaa ne dashmesh pitaa naal khadraaney ki dhaab i.e. muktsar sahib di jang ladi c.........jadon dashmesh pita ji nun 40 mukte bedaawe de aaye sann odon fir jadon ghar pujje te ghar waaleyaan ne pucheyaa ki hoyea jadon dasseyaa ki aa hoya.....te fir sikhniaan ne kehaa jao oye guru nun pithh vekhaa k aa gaye o.....aa lao pao saadiaan churriaan ajj ton saambho bacheyaan nun te assin jaane aan guru ji di sewa karan............fir mai bhago ji ne guru pita naal jang ladi c muktsar sahib di..........te hazoor sahib ohnaa di top v payi aa mauka milyaa zaroor darshan kareyo.

te bibi bhaani ji di sewa v naa bhullo apna pair thalle karr taa c jadon guru amardaas ji di manji da ek paawa tutt geyaa c jadon guruji ishnaan karrdey paye sann.....jadon guruji ne dekhyaa khoon wagda fir keha mang bibi jo mangnaa hai...........fir bibi bhaani ne mangeyaa c "ghar di ghar vich rehjey"
guruji ne agge aaun waala time saara dekhaa taa c..........ese layi fir agge ton paatshahiaan ghar vich hi rahiaan....

apne bachheian nun sikhi naal jodan vich mere khayl naal jaada hath mata ji da hundaa aa....

bibiaan de sewa sikhi vich badi aa......bass ehe aa ki aapan jaandey ni sabb kisse.......jo bibiaan sewa v kardiyaan sann guru ghar di te apna ghar v sambhaldiyaan sann.....oh jo apne tor te wajif aa kardiyaan sann.

sikhism considers all equal jinhu rabb milnaa koi gender dekh k thoda milnaa..baaki all the atrocities on woman.........ehde vich guru da ki dosh

kabir ji kehande"kabir poora satgur kya karey jaa sikhaan mai chook,andhey ek naa laagaiyi jaa baans bajaiye fook"...........hun kamiaan te saade vich ne poora guru ki karr layu enne te shaqq karr de aan assin apne guruaan te.........sikh hi pata ni apne rule banai jaande ne hunn..........foreign vich kujh nawey hi rule kadd te............guruji de time te akbar ne thalle beh k langar shakeyaa c..........ajj saade vich paise de naal ego aa gayi aa.

pehlaan de sameyaa vich guru k sikhaan de mann pakke sann te ghar kachhe...te ajj ghar pake ne te mann kachhe

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
Do we really need a Guru or Scripture to tell us all that ??
Should not common sense be enough ??
Thanks

buddy i just wanna ask you one thing. where the hell does this common sense come from?
if you leave a new born in a secluded place, and let him live on his own, then you think, he is gonna have any common sense, when he grows up?
mind always thinks of both the right way and the wrong way. but, to tell you which way is the right one and which one is wrong, you need someone. coz, elsewise, what may be right for me, may be wrong for you.
this is where Guru Ji come to help this stupid mind, to choose the right path, to do things which are good for him and all the others around him. and if you think that anyone can do this differenciation, without the help of Guru Ji, then I am sorry to say buddy that just can't happen.

Ramta

Da Tiwana,

buddy i just wanna ask you one thing. where the hell does this common sense come from?
if you leave a new born in a secluded place, and let him live on his own, then you think, he is gonna have any common sense, when he grows up?
mind always thinks of both the right way and the wrong way. but, to tell you which way is the right one and which one is wrong, you need someone. coz, elsewise, what may be right for me, may be wrong for you.
this is where Guru Ji come to help this stupid mind, to choose the right path, to do things which are good for him and all the others around him. and if you think that anyone can do this differenciation, without the help of Guru Ji, then I am sorry to say buddy that just can't happen.

Take an ape, put 4 bannanas on one side of the room, and 1 bannana on another corner of the room. Under your conditions(No Guru No commonsense): The ape doesn't know where the larger pile of bannanas is unless He/She has a Guru to guide her/him?? Your reasoning is common sense is something someone else will give you.

Religion differs because its a matter of beleif not commonsense or intuition! In fact religion is the complete opposite of commonsense/intuition. Religion will sometimes bend our intuition and reasoning capabilities, it explores the unknown, the unseen, the unheard. Religion is filled with hypothese that go beyond or out of human perception.

Common-sense is the result of intuitive knowledge, innate knowledge, instintive knowledge, primitive knowledge. It is from the senses, from the ground up... FROM primitive intuitive knowledge.

Religion well my freind relgion is developed from GOD whoz existance we can just hope is there, not prove.
Are ya following ???

Thanks

onlycheema

Banned
Da Tiwana,

Take an ape, put 4 bannanas on one side of the room, and 1 bannana on another corner of the room. Under your conditions(No Guru No commonsense): The ape doesn't know where the larger pile of bannanas is unless He/She has a Guru to guide her/him?? Your reasoning is common sense is something someone else will give you.

Religion differs because its a matter of beleif not commonsense or intuition! In fact religion is the complete opposite of commonsense/intuition. Religion will sometimes bend our intuition and reasoning capabilities, it explores the unknown, the unseen, the unheard. Religion is filled with hypothese that go beyond or out of human perception.

Common-sense is the result of intuitive knowledge, innate knowledge, instintive knowledge, primitive knowledge. It is from the senses, from the ground up... FROM primitive intuitive knowledge.

Religion well my freind relgion is developed from GOD whoz existance we can just hope is there, not prove.
Are ya following ???

Thanks

[/size]

Ok temme who was dere to help u when u were in mother's womb........how did u breathe dere.........how u survived dere.....religion is the ultimate truth...........we are not ultimate beings.....if religion is pointing us somewhere dat means dat is the right path......u won't suffer on it...guru will always be by your side........oderwise 84 de ged ch hi fass k reh jayenga.....

Ya u r true u can't prove that god exists..........u haven't been given da eyes to see god...........
jehre bande ne nahin vekheya kujh oh kivein keh davey ki vekhyaa aa.........jinhe vekhya aa oh kivein keh davey ki hai hi nahin......
god was seen by bhagat kabir,bhagat dhanna(wow majhiaan chariaan c dhanne diyaan).........
dey had da eyes................u didn't see god so dat's y u can't help but just speculate on its existence.

akhian hi nahin dekhan waaliaan tere kol mitrra.......rabb te harek ch wassda

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Hey Bulle...you are trying to prove here that God doesnt exist...if you believe that there isnt any God, its fine with us, every individual has his/her on beliefs, so now dont try to force your beliefs on others...we respect your view on this, so now dont start any new argument over here...take a chill pill, relax and please mind your work...

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
You forgot the verses from the Granth preaching gender equality !! But we all knowThe Sikh community has the lowest sex ratio of 893 females per 1,000 males well below the national average of 933.

veere je hun sikhan de munde wadd hunde ta sikh ki karan.. sikh women je concieve male childs more dan girl child fer das hun is ch sada ki dosh.. :nail
cmon man i know wt r u tryin to do here.. atleast sikh people dnt sell dere girl childs away like da rest of da nation is doin.. if u talk about da average litercay rate of girl child in punjab den its far more dan any another state in india..

Do we really need a Guru or Scripture to tell us all that ??
Should not common sense be enough ??

well so u believe u dnt need a guru ? .. just by lukin at ur face in da mirror u gna get all da giyan and stuff.. or by idol worshippin ajeeb ajeeb ji murtiyaan nu dekh k we gna get giyaaan.... mohenjadaro di murtiyaan dekh k ta bai ajeeb ja hi giyaan aunda mann ch ..

Most religions give honour to women, talk of equality, be humble, don't kill innocents etc. etc. But we Sikh tend to try and show they are better than everybody else in this regard. But our actual track record in society doesn't corroborate this frequently made claim.

u talkin bout equality.. cmon man tusi punjab ch rende ho ta fer ta pata hona.. da no of females represntin state of punjab is far better..

kade suneya koi female being head of any religious institute or smthin like dat.. hindu christians budhists jains mslims kise ch koi female head hoi kade v.... bibi jagir kaur dekhlo ure pure sgpc di head reh chuki..

Buddha never said keep away from drinks and drugs(Sikh are champoions in this)

veere shahi shaunk ne..mehnta karidiyan ne khayi da pee da aish karidi ae tu najej sadi janda.. thonu hun je nahi pachdi das sanu gareeban nu kanu rokde

Buddha never said have a family life and sex with just one partner but the Buddhists understand that anyway. You why know ?? Because Buddha said : THINK. AND USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

yea man m thinkin and usin my common sense.. aahi natija nikalda k u r here to just raise controvery and i doubt u being a sikh

. It is a community in decay, morally and spiritually. Sadly, this is my own community

u sure bout dat? b honest .. jisnu v tu manda hai usdi saunh khaake keh..

most of dese issues are frequently raised by RSS people. if u r one of dem just b honest saaf saaf kaho.. we are open for any issue discussin ..bt stop being in disguise ..

even m lukin for some RSS guy frm whom i can ask some question doubts which i have in my mind.. it wud b better j koi una cho aaye and start discusin over here...

maybe smthin main kuch jada kehta howe is post ch.. hope noone is offended bt still most of da issues raised by u bai are controvery raisin and dat too for nthin..koi chajj da issue howe banda sawar k jawab dave..

kade u comparin sikhs wid budhists kade hindus..
yaar dnt u know dat we dnt need to prove ever dat
SIKHS ARE DA BEST AND BEST FRM ALL DA REST AND BEST WE EVER GONNA BE ..

onlycheema

Banned
hey munda wakhre type da.....r u insane man.........wat hv u written in ur reply.........sorry to say very childish reply.......u said ki punjabi mehnata karde ne te baad vich aishaan karde ne....sharab peeni bhukki khaani aish aa.....guru dashmesh pita da neela bhang de khet vichon nain c langeyaa..................te haan naale foeticide baare...pata honaa ground realty is dat ki foeticide is da main reason......not conceiving more boy childs..........je hun kudiyaan nun garab ch hi khatam karr denge te jaada boys hi conceive hongey.....................

den prove it by deeds not just words......and words from guru granth sahib ji.......dat will ideal thing to do.......cheerio!!!!

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
hey munda wakhre type da.....r u insane man.........wat hv u written in ur reply.........sorry to say very childish reply.......u said ki punjabi mehnata karde ne te baad vich aishaan karde ne....sharab peeni bhukki khaani aish aa.....guru dashmesh pita da neela bhang de khet vichon nain c langeyaa..................te haan naale foeticide baare...pata honaa ground realty is dat ki foeticide is da main reason......not conceiving more boy childs..........je hun kudiyaan nun garab ch hi khatam karr denge te jaada boys hi conceive hongey.....................

den prove it by deeds not just words......and words from guru granth sahib ji.......dat will ideal thing to do.......cheerio!!!!

veere main ta oh reply majak ch kite c..
o banda baseless comparison kar reya so main v baseless ja reply kareya.. didnt mean dat way..

usde harek point useless te baseless ne same are mine..

and m happy to c ur concern.. thanx

onlycheema

Banned
veere main ta oh reply majak ch kite c..
o banda baseless comparison kar reya so main v baseless ja reply kareya.. didnt mean dat way..

usde harek point useless te baseless ne same are mine..

and m happy to c ur concern.. thanx

oh ok den gimme a high 5........didn't get the reply at all........ah thread vich mood bada hi serious jeha chalda peyaa aa u kno.............evein dimaag kharaab kitaa hoya bulleshah ne.........chall den cheerio buddy!!!!

te thanx for lighting up da mood.........aaho ein hi bhakayi karde rahoye ehdi......eh bakwaas maar sakda assin v apniaan jabliaan maar lende haan thodiaan jehiaan.:D:D

full_taur

Da Tiwana,

Are ya following ???

Thanks

[/size]

hehe here you are again Mr Bulle shah and here we are again with our answers...

Yes no doubt Religion is developed from God and whose existence we have never seen and we don't even know that whether god exists or not. As none has seen it.. but IM sure many times people have felt and many times I have also felt that there is God.. so it is just a feeling... Now tell me one more thing there are many other things which we haven't seen, do you question those?

Have u seen hunger? BHukh dekhi hai kadi but still we have the feeling of BHUKH/

Have u ever seen SLEEP? nend dekhi nai kisi ne but still we have the feeling of sleeping & being sleepy..

so if you don't question those things then why do you questions th feeling of God existence and feeling that GOd is there...

about Common sense, Sikhism is the most modern religion and it can answer any question and that too just by using your common sense. And SIKHISM IS MORE RELEVANT TODAY THEN EVERY BEFORE.

Its simple common sense that if you agree and gfollow the path of sikhism then the world would be more trouble free and more happy. By simply following values of Sikhism like God is one, respect all religions, don't waste your life by taking drugs & smoking & all, by having one single sex partner, by being humble, by being true guru ka sikh.. everyone can make this world a better place to live

full_taur

Hey Bulle...you are trying to prove here that God doesnt exist...if you believe that there isnt any God, its fine with us, every individual has his/her on beliefs, so now dont try to force your beliefs on others...we respect your view on this, so now dont start any new argument over here...take a chill pill, relax and please mind your work...

Bai Gabhru.. tu chinta na kar yaar.. let him say what he wants to say.. and have u noticed his helplessness that how come his replies and his questions are decreasing day by day.. don't worry we will have answers to each & every stupid question of him.. Don't u worry about it.

Asi GURU DE SINGH haan.. and yehe jehe vairiayan nu sidha karna sanu aunda yaar.. so dont worry.. let him come up with anything, GURU DIYAN FAUJAN teyaar bar teyaar ne...

Guri Bai... thansk for lighting up the thread but yaar be careful about what you say as people like BUlle shaha picks up all wrong words and then they will show it to world what SIKH Said and all..s o please mind it buddy !!!

pps309

Prime VIP
Bai Gabhru.. tu chinta na kar yaar.. let him say what he wants to say.. and have u noticed his helplessness that how come his replies and his questions are decreasing day by day.. don't worry we will have answers to each & every stupid question of him.. Don't u worry about it.

Asi GURU DE SINGH haan.. and yehe jehe vairiayan nu sidha karna sanu aunda yaar.. so dont worry.. let him come up with anything, GURU DIYAN FAUJAN teyaar bar teyaar ne...

Guri Bai... thansk for lighting up the thread but yaar be careful about what you say as people like BUlle shaha picks up all wrong words and then they will show it to world what SIKH Said and all..s o please mind it buddy !!!
Koi chinta nahi Singh Sahab.........appa chak dene fatte....

Kisse bande de kehan ya na kehan naal koi dharam mara ya changa nahi hunda.....Sarre dharam vadia ne....dharam nu manno ta sahi.

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)

Da Tiwana,

Are ya following ???

Thanks

[/size]
very good thought by u bulle.
but lemme say one thing here. if the 4 bananas r rotten and the single banana is good, which way u think the ape is gonna go? without common sense, he will just go for the count and not for the good one.
it is the religion which tells us which is the right path. as i said earlier, there are always two different paths, one good and one bad. But, to differentiate which is good and which is bad we need someone and in case of a sikh, that someone is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. if it wouldn't have been for Guru Ji, we would have been still fools, following the age old myths and false brahmnical procedures.
Thnx.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh
veer g tusi sikhan nu sikhan nall comp. karo.
par
sikhs r best
nale guri bai tera bai aa gaya hun kehra bolda dekhan sikhan de
khilafff:kuto

Ramta

very good thought by u bulle.
but lemme say one thing here. if the 4 bananas r rotten and the single banana is good, which way u think the ape is gonna go? without common sense, he will just go for the count and not for the good one.
it is the religion which tells us which is the right path. as i said earlier, there are always two different paths, one good and one bad. But, to differentiate which is good and which is bad we need someone and in case of a sikh, that someone is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. if it wouldn't have been for Guru Ji, we would have been still fools, following the age old myths and false brahmnical procedures.
Thnx.

And this is why you need a Guru is what you are saying ??
To tell you which banana is rotten and which is not ??
I would prefer to use my nose!!

Thanks