• 4 Eggs
• 2 Cups wheat flour
• 1 Chopped capsicum
• 1 Chopped tomato
• 2 Chopped onions
• Chopped fresh coriander
• 1 tsp Red chilli powder
• 2 tbsp Cooking oil
• Clarified Butter or Ghee
How to make Egg Paratha:
• Pour oil into a frying pan and heat it.
• Add chopped onions and fry on medium heat till they become golden brown.
• Add the tomato and capsicum and fry it for few minutes. Now add eggs, salt, red chilli and mix it properly. Cook the mixture until eggs are well done.
• Put coriander leaves into the mixture. Take off from the flame and leave the mixture aside.
• Make the dough by adding sufficient water to the flour. Knead it to convert into soft dough. Add 2 tbsp of clarified butter to it and knead it again for some time. Make small balls out of the dough.
• Roll the balls to give them roti shape.
• Take one roti and put the egg mixture. Cover it with another roti.
• Roll this roti a little and fry both sides properly in butter.
• Egg Paratha is ready to serve.