Dera apologises

Ramta

- -
- -

if it was supposed to be om, then why wasn't it written as om?
why was 'n' used instead of 'm'? can you please explain that

and also in my post i had another question, what about its answer? :kin

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 'OM' OR MORE APTLY "AUM".
Thats why it's written so.

It's when the syllable 'Om' is followed by 'Kara'(meaning sound,breath, pulse, manifestation etc.)
that Om + Kara become one word, 'Onkara'.

Any conjunct nasal consonant can be represented by a 'm',
but in pronunciation, must match the consonant group to which the
proceeding consonant belongs.

In Sanskritic texts Om + Kar (sound, pulse, breath stc. of AUM) when joined together
to form one term it becomes 'Onkar'.
'Om' is always written as 'Om'(thats what it is)
Om + Kar is whats written as Onkar.

( Didn't Na + Anak become 'Nanak' ? )

ॐ इत्येतदक्षरमिदँ सर्वं तस्योपव्याख्यानं
Om ityetadaksharamidam sarvam tasyopavyakhyanam
AUM, the word, is all this, the whole universe. A clear explanation of it is as follows:

भूतं भवद् भविष्यदिति सर्वमोङ्कार एव
bhutam bhavat bhavishyaditi sarvamOnkar eva
That which was, is, will be, all that is ONKAR

यच्चान्यत् त्रिकालातीतं तदप्योङ्कार एव ॥ १ ॥
yachchanyata trikalatitam tadapyOnkar eva
And whatever else there is, beyond the threefold division of time—that also is truly ONKAR.
माण्डुक्य उपनिषद् ( Mandukya Upanishad )

- -
- -

Could you please re-phrase your other question ??
You certainly haven't taken into you that what I suggest is every
sanskrit name is Hindu ??
(Hinduism is not about Sanskrit or it's script and neither is Sikhi.
Though the Islamic God speaks nothing but Arabic.)

Thanks

- -
- -

bhuchowala

yar tiwanea kyon matha marda es bande naal.. and bai bulle shah im an hindu(Sharma) but i believe in both hiduism as well as in sikhism. i believe that all religions teach us to serve the community and to do the rights things that are beneficial for the whole society. we all know sikhism cames into existance from hinduism,from baba nanak to all guru gobind singh jiall guru's were from hindu families, all knows this thing, but now it is growing by its own it has its own moral values and customs, why are u relating it to hinduism, why are u creating caos among people by arguing the similarities and differences between different these religions. we all are here for our punjabi culture not for discussing all this rubbish things of urs.

Tiwane yaar es bande naal matha marna chad de veer. i think he is confused and needs some rest.

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
very nice and gud.. i appreciate from heart.. :kik
yar tiwanea kyon matha marda es bande naal.. and bai bulle shah im an hindu(Sharma) but i believe in both hiduism as well as in sikhism. i believe that all religions teach us to serve the community and to do the rights things that are beneficial for the whole society. we all know sikhism cames into existance from hinduism,from baba nanak to all guru gobind singh jiall guru's were from hindu families, all knows this thing, but now it is growing by its own it has its own moral values and customs, why are u relating it to hinduism, why are u creating caos among people by arguing the similarities and differences between different these religions. we all are here for our punjabi culture not for discussing all this rubbish things of urs.

Tiwane yaar es bande naal matha marna chad de veer. i think he is confused and needs some rest.

SinghinEU

Singh Soorma
Every religion is distinguished by its principles and beliefs.

You can in now way equate Hindu beliefs with Sikhi beliefs.

Just to mention one, "Idol worship" is the main ritual in Hinduism but strongly prohibited in Sikhism.

Osho

Banned
- -
- -

Every religion is distinguished by its principles and beliefs.
You can in now way equate Hindu beliefs with Sikhi beliefs.

Just to mention one, "Idol worship" is the main ritual in Hinduism but strongly prohibited in Sikhism.

All that distinguishes Sikh from the Hindu is his appearance. There is no quarrel
abouit philosophy. As far as idol worship is concerned, allow me to inform you that
not worshipping an idol does not in any way render you a patit or adharmi or a
sinner in Hinduism. Idol worship is just one way of worship. Besides, it's impossible
to think of something without creating an image of that something in one's mind.
One may ask why do we Sikh need Naam-Simran to remember God ??
A really awakened spirituality shouldn't need Naam-Simran either...

What I am saying is this :
To use an idol is 'object worship'
Use of Naam-Jaap is 'subject worship'.
An idol is a poetry in sculpted form.
'Baani' is an idol in verse....

Thanks

- -
- -