Daily Riddle ;)

J@tti

..Majajan..
I was framed, yet I didn't commit a crime, and the person who framed me committed no crime. How is this possible?

J@tti

..Majajan..
For some I go fast
for others I'm slow.
To most people, I'm an obsession
relying on me is a well practiced lesson.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Dhana stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression (since Simran was unable to find a drani) he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

pps309

Prime VIP
Dhana stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression (since Simran was unable to find a drani) he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?
Coz Dhana is UNP Superman (DhanMan).

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da

:agg...