Car of the Day

→ ✰ Dead . UnP ✰ ←

→ Pendu ✰ ←
Staff member
pphI9IW-1.jpg

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

Skylines any day for me

2.6 liter v6 twin turbocharged engine...very reliable making around 280 hp and 260 lb-ft torque. but the engine can be pushed to achieve 600hp without any modification to the internals. Upto 1400hp is possible by modifying internals, bigger turbos and intercoolers and ofcourse by putting oil pump extension drives. Aftermarket parts are very easy to find.

Besides the car weighs only about 3400 pounds. So go figure :)

new-corvettes-c6-corvette-zr1.jpg

Model: Chevy Corvette C6 year 2005-2007
Engine: 6.0 L LS2 V8 producing 400hp and 400 lb.ft torque
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Curb Weight: 3170 lbs or 1442 kg
Drag coefficient: 0.28
0-60mph time: under 4.2 sec
Top speed: 191mph

A nicely kept used car under 50k miles would run you about under $25k !!

As you guys know the potential and reliability of LS motors plus plenty of after market mods, Corvette c6 is a very good platform to start if you are into sports cars.

I know there are plenty of other car options to go with but i just wanted to mention corvette c6 to this forum!

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
2.6 liter v6 twin turbocharged engine...very reliable making around 280 hp and 260 lb-ft torque. but the engine can be pushed to achieve 600hp without any modification to the internals. Upto 1400hp is possible by modifying internals, bigger turbos and intercoolers and ofcourse by putting oil pump extension drives. Aftermarket parts are very easy to find.

Besides the car weighs only about 3400 pounds. So go figure :)

True that but the RB26DETT is a straight 6 not V6

I had R33 GTST that has RB25DET and I was pushing around 330 horses with no internals being changed

I had 600 CC injectors, R34 turbo with manual boost controller, fuel catch can , blow off valve , pod filter intake with z32 afm . Turbo was mated to a front mount intercooler. pushed to around 14psi boost .

Skylines post 96 had HICAS which made them easy to handle on higher speed (drifters disliked it)

car is light for sure and fast enough too

True that but the RB26DETT is a straight 6 not V6

I had R33 GTST that has RB25DET and I was pushing around 330 horses with no internals being changed

I had 600 CC injectors, R34 turbo with manual boost controller, fuel catch can , blow off valve , pod filter intake with z32 afm . Turbo was mated to a front mount intercooler. pushed to around 14psi boost .

Skylines post 96 had HICAS which made them easy to handle on higher speed (drifters disliked it)

car is light for sure and fast enough too

nice setup u got there man...

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
nice setup u got there man...

HAD!

car got stolen in april this year

and guy who stole it thrashed it , got 3 speeding fines and 1 red light crossing fine however as I had reported the theft earlier I didn't have to pay.

my hunt is on for next year. was thinking of a silvia or a wrx