Modification Thread

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Share All about Modification accessories, engine swaps, forced induction, Tyre upgrades, free flow exhausts etc

Only share if you did some modification in your car/bike or if u need any suggestion/advice for your car/bike.

Please create new thread if you only want to post stuff , keep it personal (Request to Mods also)

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I have just bought off the ebay After market HID Kit (https://www.unp.me/f142/what-is-hid-101124/)

Its a 6000K , Bulb type : H1 for my skyline R33 . I am putting it on myself once I get it.

I have a Apexi turbo Timer installed on it. By for some reason the car doesnt cut off once and for all. SO I have to disconnet the turbo timer..
Any Idea ?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Thinking to buy NGK spark plugs for my skyline..

ngkiridiumix-3.jpg

I got platinum ones in Ford falcon and Chaser got NGK too

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Guys guys

I asked about the ENGINE CUT OFF problem from my dad's mechanic.

That guy worked in dubai and is very well aware of this fact. He asked me to get the timing of the engine checked and make it advance a bit!

or I can get the ECU re-mapped! ( damn )

So I am guessing I'll check how much the Re-mapping will cost . Because If I want my ECU remapped I probably get performance setup..So change fuel pumps , injectors and all that

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya if you are getting it remapped get a walbro 255lph fuel pump and probably 700+cc injectors. then you can bump up the power to, then get it remapped.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
i found some used a bit for like 400, but they got sold in like an hour!

how much cc are the stock rb25 injectors?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
220 cc stock i guess
yar menu koi sasta jeha intercooler mil jau from canada.. mai aana ta hai hi aa. mei naal le aunga. ithe generic rubbish vi 200 da aa. and R33 hoses je mil jave ta kya hi bat hai.

find me man please thanks :)

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya no problem ill try finding one for you. 220cc injectors are so small, you can barely make more power with that small injectors. then you can get 550cc wrx sti injectors. there side feed i think too. how are you gonna take the intercooler back to Australia, its heavy!

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Injectors kine de mil jaunge Canada ch ? and Fuel pump vi saala stock aa :d mei ta gaddi nu road te leyanda leyanda aap road te aajana hahahha

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
lol. the intercooler i dont know how much exact weight is guess 10-15 lbs. and the 550cc injectors are about $300-350cnd, and the fuel pump for my car was $110, im not sure about your car but ill try to find out.

batth saab

Batth Saab
bro...forced induction ki hunda ....te badia air filter laun nal ki hunda ...te exhaust system badia da ki faida....eanna da average te kinaa k fark painda...
thanks in advance!!

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
air filter and exhaust = better airflow for your engine = engine breathes better = better fuel economy and more responsiveness

Forced induction is just a system which basically forces more air into the cylinders which enables you to produce more power by adding more fuel