Best Punjabi Female Singer (Modern)

The best modern punjabi female singer is

• Total voters

Ginny

VIP
em getting bored nowadays while listening pooja ........... koi hit track ni a raya isda :kanfused

ipodouch

Miss pooja alright but she pisses me off because its the
same type of song and story set up every time + she sings with the
weirdest ppl out there (JUST FOR THE EXTRA MONEY)
if she sticks with one good person for duets tht will be gud and trys different song writers (excluding Karamjit Puri) then she'll
be a even bigger hit

the rest is up to u listeners
this is just my realistic point of view
IF U LIKE HER THTS TOTALY FINE WITH ME!!

22 g miss pooja is good singer, goda have gifted her a good voice, but she is running after only money, if she makes choice of good lyrics and singer , then she may be awesome like in few songs. par ih man di dhee ne singra de musician v singer bna te, crap jihe geetkar v singer bna te.
punjabi kudiya di jindgi nu inna mada roop ditta k loka ne apniya kudiya colleges ch bhejan toh passa vatt lea. like adhi raat nu kudi apne yaar nu milan laye mapea nu neend diya golia de ke aundi aa, ma-bap nu dhokhe ch rakg k yar di jaroorat poori kardi aa.............. mostly like usne mansik roop ch bimar lokka de geet gaye aa.

jaspinder narula :y

since she's not in the options .. i'd say gunjan:D

miss pooja has the crappiestttttttt lyricsssss wid weirdesttt music.. i liked her in ashiq though .. as sm ppl said above.. she'll be better than what she's rite now if she ws a lil picky bout her music, lyrics nd partner:)