About My Debut CD - Muzikk Mogul - The X-perience

Hey guys this is Sanjay aka the Muzikk Mogul. I'm just giving a quick lowdown on my debut underground CD called The X-perience, which will be posted up on UNP on December 9th, 2009. Here's a quick overview on how these tracks were created:

Track 1 - Intro - Instrumental
The intro to my CD pretty much defines the entire album. It's got the hip-hop beats in there. It's got the tumbi. It's got the dhadh. Pretty straight forward.

Track 2 - Bring the Fusion! - Instrumental
This tracks is an all-out influenced track. It's sort of like a combination of Panjabi MC & Tru-Skool music. I purposely added several elements to make it sound that way but still... despite the similar music, it's an original production. :)

Track 3 - Move, Shake Drop (Punjabi Club Remix)
This is the title track to my CD and it's very different from what you've heard on my other "alias CDs". I used a blend of hardcore hip-hop beats along with all-out desi flavored dholki to make it sound fast & loud. Of course you can't heard the loudness until you play it on some loud speakers or in your car. :p

Track 4 - Walk That Walk (Folkish Remix)
This is the track that was supposed to be on UNP & Desi Definition's PURE PRODUCTION but apparently, the organizer "forgot" the put it on the CD. Basically, it was given the green light and then rejected. ANYWAYS... I modded the song to make it sound even sicker. Now along with the tabla, dholki & gangsta hip hop beats, it's got some piano and it's got a hardcore bassline. Definately a car track.

Track 5 - Drop (Bhangra-ish Remix)
This is one of my personal favourite tracks from the CD. Let's just say it's REALLY REALLY GOOD. :)

Track 6 - Heartless (Bollywood RnB Remix)
After I finished this underground CD, I wanted to create a Bollywood Music-style CD and I wanted this track to be in it but I'm like eh, what the heck. So I put it in. This track offers you a full ride into Bollywood with that same mandolin you hear in every Hindi movie. Hahaha just kidding. But yeh it's got the mandolin playing with some RnB beats. Definately a clean track.

Track 7 - Streetz Melting
This was the last song I created for my CD and it is just amazing. Sometimes I just get surprised by what I can make. :eek: This song is what I call a "rider song". You just gotta roll down your windows and play this song out loud. It's got that Fast & Furious style synth and it also has those light hip-hop drums you hear in rap songs. Another one of my favourites. ;)

Track 8 - Get Buck in Here (Folk Remix)
Another great track. This one is just all-out desi. Well actually it's not because it has the rap and all but yeh you know what I mean. This one has dhol, dholki, tumbi & I even threw in some chimta. It's a very smooth track and I'm sure people will like it.

Track 9 - Caramel Sundae (True Fusion Remix)
This song right here is the definition of fusion. It's got the perfect blend of tabla, dhadh, dhol & drums. I doubt anything can get more fusion-otic (not a real word) than this. :cool

Track 10 - Jatt (Excess Bass Remix)
This is the track everyone on UNP is talking about. Last week, I gave out the 1st min of this track and people went crazy. :gig Which is a good thing. This track is just mind-blowing. We got some dramatic violin, dhol, drums, Labh Janjua & Surinder Shinda. :p

Track 11- Miss Independent (Vibrant Sounds Remix)
This was the funnest remixes to make. It took me about 2 days to get this done and it was an exilerating 2 days. You just gotta listen to the creativity of this track. We got like 5-6 instruments (synth, violin, piano, tabla, African bongos, etc.) being played in such a way... it's just... vibrant. No other way to describe it.

Track 12 - That's Nasty (Punjabi Vibez Remix)
Hehe... it's a bomb.

Track 13 - Hassa (Outro) ft. Kaka Bhainiawala
I found this 30 second "acapella" of Kaka Bhainiawala on the internet so I decided to make it into an outro for my CD. If I had the full one, I would've made it into a song but... oh well. Very nice track.

So there you have it! That's my CD in a nutshell. Feel feel to leave comments, feedback & suggestions.

Watch out for
Muzikk Mogul - The X-perience
coming to UNP December 9th, 2009
in the Underground Music Section
:fukra