DPX Review - DJ Dips - Stand Up Vol. 1

onlycheema

Banned
Re: DPX Review - DJ Dips - Stand Up Vol.

Man it's been in the making since yonder years......when you can release something as potent as dark and dangerous there's nothing to fear about competition.
ANyways Harjit Harman's Hoor released the album exactly for my type yesterday....like all tracks except traale .... man what a nice lyrics they have choosen .... nice production by ravi bal too.....this should be stuff out of Punjab just rolls over anything that is produced in UK........these type of CD's bring back memories and songs that will remain in your mind.....jes vele toriye nu pain peele peele full ve us umarey mlaadey sajjan rabba mereya saari hi umar tera taari jaayun mull ve.Yeah i want sardool sikander to release his album too.ANyways Sabarkoti's Farmaish is also coming out soon.Heard sabarkoti's kehra saanu mull lae leyaa inj bolni payin ein sirr charr key.

majicdesi

Jassi Sidhu made a move to walk out on B21 so he could pursue a solo career. During the bitter walkout, B21's PC HDD containing production from Bhota Jagpal was stolen from the studio where the three worked. However in recent years this production was used on Simon Nandhra's albums, evident that samples had been lifted from Bhota Jagpal's work. Also, the fact that some songs that were planned for future B21 releases had been rush-released by Simon Nandhra (a close accomplice of Jassi Sidhu) with poor production so that B21 could not release these songs.

Source :wikipedia

this might b reason for delay ..they showcast singopre airline di on BBC n this shou;d have made full album..they r waiting for the right time.

Sabar Koti att da singer aa so is Sardool Sikander

majicdesi

just dwloaded Harjit Harman 's album..covers say music : Atul Sharma

i havnt musch frm this guy ravi bal except frm Teri meri meri teri gall na banne loki firde

onlycheema

Banned

Two mixes are by ravi bal and looks like a good job not a hush hush job.......That B21's singapore airline di one is stated to be a rush job...menas bhota said that this is how 90% of the song will look like and rest finishing touches need to be added.These lads should release something groundbreaking what i keep hearing is same tumbi tunes.......what i need from UK is a Dhol Beat Dho type of album....whenever i hear ashke i just wanna bhangra.Powerhouse song that was and still is.

majicdesi

yea true dhol power 'Ahke' .another hit is hoope part 2.
Ahke di album te proper song name ki c ?