A selection of ten best and worst songs

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2946682906.jpg

Hate it!

I'll make love to you - Boyz II Men
"It is a bit slow and I don't like the video either. The lyrics are okay, but the music is dull." - Jos Cardozo

(I just) died in your arms - Cutting Crew

"Though it is a modern song, the title is so funny. I don't like it, as the first line is illogical!" - Stanley D'Cunha

My heart will go on - Celine Dion
"It is depressing." - Divya Gianchandani

Be my baby - The Ronettes
"It doesn't convey anything much and the song is very loud. It doesn't have a romantic feeling." - Sunil Roy

You don't love me anymore - "Weird Al" Yankovic

"It sounds like a murder song, more than a romantic one. It is a pathetic love song." - Virginia Tuliao

Jhalak dikhlaaja - Aksar (Hindi)
"People keep praising this song, but it is just noisy! Romantic songs need to have some melody and feelings." - Ranganatha Acharya

In dino dil mera - Life in a metro (Hindi)
"This is actually a copy of a very sweet Pakistani song and the singer hasn't done justice to it." - Syeda Maheen

Dil mein baji guitar - Apna sapna money money (Hindi)
"It is vulgar and I was never fond of the song at any point in time." - Mohammad Hafeez

Pehli nazar mein - Race (Hindi)
"The lyrics are really unrealistic, and the words ‘Baby, I love you' just keep getting repeated!" - Sabuna Manaf

Pehli baar muhabbat ki hai - Kameenay (Hindi)
"The presentation of the song is not at all loveable." - Sudha Kathuria

Love it!

DJ got us falling in love again - Usher ft. Pitbull

"It is an awesome track with great music. It makes me want to dance." - Sadaf Afzal

I'm amazed by you - Tim McGraw

"The lyrics make you think about love and men can really develop a soft corner for their partner." - Jos Cardozo

Spanish Guitar - Savage Garden

"Nice lyrics and the theme of the song is very attractive." - Mohammad Sarmad

Summer wine - Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra

"The tune is very nice. Country and western songs are very sentimental and romantic. You must hear it!" - Stanley D'Cunha

Susanna - Art Company
"This is a song I grew up listening to, and it was one of my favourites. I knew I was going to name my daughter Suzana, long before she was even born, after my mother, Susan, and this song." - Sunil Roy

Tujh mein rab diktha hai - Rab ne banadi jodi (Hindi)
"The lyrics are straight from the heart. I think if someone sings you this song, you'd be really happy. It is just the right song for Valentine's Day." - Sabuna Manaf

Tumse milke - Parinda (Hindi)
"If you want to show your wife that you really love her and want to show that she is the only reason that you are happy in your life, this is the one song that can sum up the whole meaning of love." - Mohammad Hafeez

Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam - Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge (Hindi)
"Whenever this song is played, I get goosebumps." - Syeda Maheen

Tumko dekha to ye khyaal aaya - Saath saath (Hindi)
"It has a very soothing effect, the words are very simple." - Sudha Kathuria

My heart is beating - Julie (Hindi)
"It is an evergreen song, even today it sounds melodious." - Divya Gianchandani

[/img][/COLOR]