Who Is wrong??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
welll sareh love gurur ban gaye,,,, but here comes the real love guru,app sabhi ki musebateh duur kerneh ke leyeh :d ... hmmm let me read the whole story..and comments.. yaar yeah story kin type kethe :nerd .. bade grammer mistake ah bai...well saurabh ah kahi tere tah story nahi :rolleyes: if yes more details plz.. bade short jaye ahh patah nahi ki bolah is "choti se love story" uthe

amanwadhwa

Prime VIP
Who is wrong??

well we are wrong...what right we have to pass a judgement on somebody when we dont know the reasons and the circumstances that prevailed...and if this is just a story...then there is no point judging..coz it aint true anyway...

:an

agree with GODFATHER 22 :so

prithvi.k

on off on off......
one day a he met with a girl who was his student on the center. after 2 days interaction the boy felt in live with that girl. ......
2 days interaction??? thats it?? :wacko:wacko:wacko..Strange

yeah it can possible.... some guys see only faces not character.. if they see gal is beautiful..in other words babez lol , in 1 min they fall in love with them :wacko

bai that was typing mistake and also let me know what kind of details u need exactly ans also this story is written by ,e i had summarize the story here...........

amanwadhwa

Prime VIP
.wysiwyg { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; FONT: 11pt "Palatino", "Georgia", "Baskerville", serif; COLOR: #000000; PADDING-TOP: 0px } .wysiwyg A:link { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_alink { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:visited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_avisited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:hover { COLOR: #f88017 } .wysiwyg A:active { COLOR: #f88017 } .wysiwyg_ahover { COLOR: #f88017 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } veeer ji that were all typing mistake and if u need mre details i will give you what details exactly u need...that is actually a story written by me

:-? ae ki aa :cnf:kin>du

prithvi.k

on off on off......
.wysiwyg { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; FONT: 11pt "Palatino", "Georgia", "Baskerville", serif; COLOR: #000000; PADDING-TOP: 0px } .wysiwyg A:link { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_alink { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:visited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_avisited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:hover { COLOR: #f88017 } .wysiwyg A:active { COLOR: #f88017 } .wysiwyg_ahover { COLOR: #f88017 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } veeer ji that were all typing mistake and if u need mre details i will give you what details exactly u need...that is actually a story written by me

saourabh kya type keyah yeah uper..whatz this :wacko

well my doubt was right..... this is urs story nah,boldeh sach ..kya sharmanah love guru keh samneh.. jisneh ki sharam uske phuteh karam :p

prithvi.k

on off on off......
After few days both met in a resturant and had a wonderful time there.. But sadly after their meeting the girl stopped calling the boy.. she din't even responeded to his sms's or even his calls.... One day girl anwsered the call and said that she is very happy wihtout the boy and her life is now changed as she do not want anyone in her life...........

ok may be boy is not so smart :cool: or something mess he done :nerd , whatever the answer is already here,,she is not interested,leave her alone now...
going in restaurant does not means they r gf/bf ,its normal... if the boy is really serious then once more..means try again with full force/mind :p .. bake raab rakha... :pr

Status
Not open for further replies.