Wedding Dresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for Angeloo & all the other girls that read the workout thread and wanted some tips on how to exercise their wallets. Well, I've noticed that a bunch of people have either tied knots on UNP or are thinking to do so in the near future. So what better than a thread to check your wedding dresses out? Here you go girls!

(source: HeerSaleti [UK])

:bolt

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
lol @ sando penjii:haha...thx 4 sharing dj..they r nice:y..but u know wut jado apne veyah da lehnga choose karna hunda change bhale di bass ho jandi aa te nak te koi charda nahin:n..lol...sando penjii cheti veyah karva lo ise banahne india jaan da mauka milju ga:an

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
This is for Angeloo & all the other girls that read the workout thread and wanted some tips on how to exercise their wallets. Well, I've noticed that a bunch of people have either tied knots on UNP or are thinking to do so in the near future. So what better than a thread to check your wedding dresses out? Here you go girls!

(source: HeerSaleti [UK])

:bolt
hoy mundo de vaste kuch nai???:bolt :bhajo

me(always)

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
lol @ sando penjii:haha...thx 4 sharing dj..they r nice:y..but u know wut jado apne veyah da lehnga choose karna hunda change bhale di bass ho jandi aa te nak te koi charda nahin:n..lol...sando penjii cheti veyah karva lo ise banahne india jaan da mauka milju ga:an
simo penji r u sure ?????????je wiah kariya is tara dia dress milan
gayia:an

Some1

Focusing on ________
juss aroun 5-6 of 'em r ok

really u want to bare on ur wedding day ? wid all da uncles..aunties... rents gran'rents lukin at u ? depends on da crowd nd loc. i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.