Pink Puma's Counseling Services

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
hey pink if some1 want to say sory to some1 by heart what should he do.
he havent her no.,just 1 forum comm. n person feel guilty yet his intension is clear so how he has to say sory.
is tat i am really very sory.....
or please forgive me oorrrr...
menu maf karonge ji...
or...kese kahu yaar ki vo maaf kare....
baki bahot que hai charge boliyo....
life bahot que ceate karti hai or fighter fight karta hai na......

hey be as u r.....n keep urself:dr

pink puma

Elite
hey pink if some1 want to say sory to some1 by heart what should he do.
he havent her no.,just 1 forum comm. n person feel guilty yet his intension is clear so how he has to say sory.
is tat i am really very sory.....
or please forgive me oorrrr...
menu maf karonge ji...
or...kese kahu yaar ki vo maaf kare....
baki bahot que hai charge boliyo....
life bahot que ceate karti hai or fighter fight karta hai na......

hey be as u r.....n keep urself:dr

If you want to say sorry to someone just flat out say it to them and make up and forget about it and be friends. thats all.

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
hey pink one more problem if i want to make friendship with her what should i have to do?
just say friends?
or would u like to my frindship? ooorrrr
be my friend please?
orrrr kese?????
bola tha na bahout problem hai charge to me dunga hi bola debit card ki credit card, ya phir cheq i have LENA bank account.:roll :yay

hey b as u r n keep urself as AnZelP
bcoz i know only anzel are nice like u so u r from anzel land na:what

Attachments

• Angel P.jpg
    Angel P.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 65

SehaJ

Troublemaker
dhane, puth mere kohl ah alaaj ya, vi jeh thusi ek din che 50 beeryan peendeh, taan fer kaal nu 49 kaar do. and thusreh din 48. holi holi down kaari jo.

or if guri tohade 30 nashe teh teeke ek din che launda, oh nu kehna, bhai aaj sirf 29 lah devo.

if this doesnt help, we always have convulsive shock therapy :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean .... oh da high success rate :an

:nerd:nerd:nerd:nerd:nerd HMM....

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Hello mere bache, and welcome to Pink Puma's Counseling Services... :nerd

I offer a wide variety of services, such as psychotherapy, social counseling, positive healing, and much much more. :chew

In addition, jeh thusi dhane or guri amliyan waang druggan and sharaaban vich fasyo aa, menu drug treatment deh vi kaafi alaaj ya :nail

Or if you are experiencing relationship difficulties with your significant other :gsl , or any other sort of problem in your life, career, or education, kindly present your problem in this thread, and i shall offer a detailed reply to your problem. :ch

Rates can be negotiated at a later date. :mean I also accept visa, mastercard, debit, and cash via mail. :an

This counseling service is open 24 a day, 7 days a week. However, due to time differences, Pink Puma will not be able to offer a reply between 11pm-9am eastern time. :sleeping

Thank you Kindly,

Pinkie Pums :kiss

Challo meriyan ta mauja....
i will get this service free!!
:y:y:y:y

SehaJ

Troublemaker
mera kya hoga?mra kinna charge hoga?:nerv
mere naal to koi galla bhi nai karata:cry
mera to councelling bhi stop hai...
i m jealous:devil
ok

have a grt8 day man

are koi baat ni bhaiya ji..apki bhe approch laga den ge...
chainta mat keejeye....:roll:roll

pink puma

Elite
puma ji mainu v koi slah deo....

main jad v kisi kudi nu vekhda kudi darr ke nath jandi ae :dts

oh hoooo Dhanne jiiiii tohanu bohat bahdi misunderstanding ho gi. Oh kuriyan tohade toon dhar diyan nahiiiii, oh taan tohade toon shy hundiyan because they arent as good looking as you :gig fer ju know they feel intimidated and run away thinking oh my God i have no chance with him so why even try. :bolt

hun kush hovo and kehdo :kik

pink puma

Elite
ok meanwhile, answer my query

Business wise, income wise, expenditure wise, Australia is better or Canada?

Well i dont know that much about Austrailia, but i would say Canada is better business wise because we are right next to the U.S. so theres a lot of potential for doing business between boarders. I am actually hoping to go to this law school here which gives you a Juris Doctor degree (american law degree) as well as the LLB (Canadian law degree) so that i can work for an american business in Canada or in the U.S. So because we are closer with the states and we have the NAFTA free trade agreement theres more potential for cross-boarder business. Income wise, i can tell you that the Canadian dollar has been rising, i work in foreign exchange so ive been watching it and its been doing a lot better than before, so i think income outlook is good too. Expenditure, housing is becoming expensive but it depends where. Houses in Vancouver are expensive, Toronto is a bit cheaper. The more you move out of the city, the cheaper the houses. But the the good thing is that transportation is fairly reliable for those living in the suburbs and to get to the core of the city there are many buses, trains, and subways available.