Pink Puma's Beauty Tips

pink puma

Elite
Eat Well
Sleep Well
and Exercise

And you wont need makeup. Natural shine is way more beautiful.

And as far as cream and chemicals are concerned, try vesan to get rid of dead cells. Otherwise use malai :roll

totally agree with ya there :y

pink puma

Elite
these 2, at the moment

hmmmm, hair loss baare, trying to thinkkkk.

Well one time my cousin went to England from Punjab and when he started living in england he started to lose a lot of hair. and i think when you go out, you lose hair due to the difference in water. For example, there are different types of water like hard water and soft water. So sometimes the water makes your hair thin and fall out. Also the chemicals in shampoo and hair products can do that. Since you are a handsome sardar :so, i assume you do not use things like gel. so my advice would be, use a very basic shampoo. Dont go for the expensive type with chemicals. Try baby shampoo for a week and see if it improves the condition of your hair.

Baby shampoo has the fewest chemicals and i told my cousin to use it and it helped him a lot. so give it a try :y

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
hmmmm, hair loss baare, trying to thinkkkk.

Well one time my cousin went to England from Punjab and when he started living in england he started to lose a lot of hair. and i think when you go out, you lose hair due to the difference in water. For example, there are different types of water like hard water and soft water. So sometimes the water makes your hair thin and fall out. Also the chemicals in shampoo and hair products can do that. Since you are a handsome sardar :so, i assume you do not use things like gel. so my advice would be, use a very basic shampoo. Dont go for the expensive type with chemicals. Try baby shampoo for a week and see if it improves the condition of your hair.

Baby shampoo has the fewest chemicals and i told my cousin to use it and it helped him a lot. so give it a try :y

BTW main hair lose karne.....
hair loss hunde, but i dont want to control, jurha wadda hai, pagg nahi banni jandi, do-do small jurhis karke pagg bandaa, chhote czns mannu dekhke kehnde Mickey Mouse lagda....

Some1

Focusing on ________
avoid a detergent based shampoo or maybe i read somewhere shampoos that have laureth sulfate compounds .. cant recall properly ...

meri thodi (chin) de left side de kone ch pimple ho gaya......jadon shave karda cut lag janda......ki karan chardhi jawani aye hunda hi aa rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
vaise mundeyo, especially sardaro, hair dye baare tuhada ki khyaal hai???

hun hair te dye nahi kar sakde, kyonki pagg thalle chhup jaane, kise ne beard dye kitti?? kiven di lagdi :gig

pink puma

Elite
main taan 22 haase ch akea chardi jawani....tu serious na lai........sukh naal oh pimplaa wali umar taan langh gayi......aa pata nai 26 di umar ch kithon aa gaya.bada tang kita isne

>haha

veer ji this is what you do. dont shave ON the pimple but go around it. after your done, any excess hairs around or on the pimple, pluck it out using a plucker. but dont bother the pimple nahi taan it will get worse :an