Pink Puma's Beauty Tips

sim88

mai giddya di rani
ssa pink puma sisio can u tell me plz ki eyes make up morning time kida da karna chida . i do my makeup hell a dark and its looks ugly . so can u tell me plz .:pr

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
ssa pink puma sisio can u tell me plz ki eyes make up morning time kida da karna chida . i do my makeup hell a dark and its looks ugly . so can u tell me plz .:pr

oooooooooooooooooo i love eye makeup too
Sp i agree makeup na hi karo ta chunga main jaada ta nahi kardi, par kade kade for a change to treat herself, a woman does need it.....some subtle, light makeup that enhnces ur natural beauty..........

and sim ji, i love smoky eyes too.........but hamesha nahi chungiya lagdiya, like once a while when u r dressed up to go out or something, its better to have those smoky eyes than like shimmery eye shadows....here's how i do mine: Wear a foundation based eyeshadow all over the lash to get rid of any oils and to make it all even, Then wear an all over light shade all over the lid and a darker shade over the lower lid to give it a smokey effect.
then go with ur liner and mascara (dont make it too dark, i use my darkest eye shadow as an eyeliner, it gives a better affect)...........

and for nonsmokey eyes........use colors like light blue, green, petal, champagne, or whatever matches ur outfit or however u like it, but i have learnt overtime that although its a bit expensive, but quality makeup products do a better job and are better for ur skin and highlighting ur natural beauty. I use bobbibrown most of the time (mom's gonna kill me one day, coz i have like their whole counter.....hehehe).......and on their site they have lots of tip for makeup and how to pull off looks, so here it is if u wanna check
for eyes Bobbi Brown Cosmetics :: Eyes

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

pink puma

Elite
Angelo provided an excellent response, so go with her advice. play it down in the day, go for lighter creamier and biege shades with less shimmer, and at night you can go a bit darker. hope that helps!

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
wow nice one
black circle eyes de alle duale vaaste?

sando :hug

eyes de aale duaale black circle.........hmmm........
natural remedy, roj raat nu face wash karan to baad , aalo (potato) de chilke (skin) di andrli side, like aaloo vaali side nu apne eyes de aale duaale rub karo, and focus more on dark circles, do it for good 2-3 weeks continuosly , it does make a big difference.

and On the contrary, do use an eye cream, it helps a lot, to get rid of any dark circles and prevent any wrinkles or lines. Sando egyptian Dead sea eye cream is very good for eyes, i use that. Tusi yahoo te apne address de dena main pej daungi (dont worry it wont cost me much...hehehe)....or else l'occitane has very good eye cream too, te australia ch store vi haige aa ohna de . There's one in Warringah Mall, Brookvale. Two other stores, one in Paddington and one in chatswood. if u use L'occitane its guranteed to get rid of any darkness around eyes.......

Hope it helps, baaki sachi yahoo te apna address dao ......:hug

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
In my opinion drink water as much as u can. if ur skin is healthy then u ll look pretty for sure. try to drink water atleast 6-7 glasses in a day.

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
meri salah, make up na i karo...:y
a woman's natural beauty is her actual beauty
True man.......Woman without makeup looks amazing....
Her natural beauty gives peace on her face....
she looks simply gr8................like .......princesss................:y

lovable_mani

got my love
>haha >haha

acha acha dasdi aa.....

For those guys who shave your facial hair, try using a non-alcohol based aftershave such as a cream or gel. Dont use alcohol based aftershave because it will really sting (as most of you have probably experienced) and this sting is actually damaging to your skin. So try to use a cream such a moisturizer which will keep your skin smoother and wont sting as much.

Ek waari mein dad li shaving kit buy keeta see for father's day, and i learned that moisturizing cream is better than alcohol soooo, hope this helps Dhane and co. :gig

:bolt

thanku ji for the tips............

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
sando :hug

eyes de aale duaale black circle.........hmmm........
natural remedy, roj raat nu face wash karan to baad , aalo (potato) de chilke (skin) di andrli side, like aaloo vaali side nu apne eyes de aale duaale rub karo, and focus more on dark circles, do it for good 2-3 weeks continuosly , it does make a big difference.

and On the contrary, do use an eye cream, it helps a lot, to get rid of any dark circles and prevent any wrinkles or lines. Sando egyptian Dead sea eye cream is very good for eyes, i use that. Tusi yahoo te apne address de dena main pej daungi (dont worry it wont cost me much...hehehe)....or else l'occitane has very good eye cream too, te australia ch store vi haige aa ohna de . There's one in Warringah Mall, Brookvale. Two other stores, one in Paddington and one in chatswood. if u use L'occitane its guranteed to get rid of any darkness around eyes.......

Hope it helps, baaki sachi yahoo te apna address dao ......:hug

thanks aa bhene:hug

i will try them for sure:yes
l'occitane dee cream try karagi:gig

je nahi kam kita fer tahnoo hee bhejana paina doosra product:aww

J@tti

..Majajan..
Eat Well
Sleep Well
and Exercise

And you wont need makeup. Natural shine is way more beautiful.

And as far as cream and chemicals are concerned, try vesan to get rid of dead cells. Otherwise use malai :roll

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
Eat Well
Sleep Well
and Exercise

And you wont need makeup. Natural shine is way more beautiful.

And as far as cream and chemicals are concerned, try vesan to get rid of dead cells. Otherwise use malai :roll

haan ji agree
oh kahende nahi hunde
itsnot wht u put outside farak os naal hunda
wht u put inside

is tara da hee kujh kahende hunderoflroflroflrofl

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
you are what you eat... you mean :roll

lol............defenitely, my dad says eat walnuts and almond, they are good for brain coz they look like brain matter..........:roll

and i believe i have gone nuts, coz i eat too many nuts :roll

so u r what u eat :roll