Pink Puma's Counseling Services

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
It was fun huh? sis tusi apna naam taa dasso yaar, and tell me some names from dat skool... who all do u know? btw wat year did u graduate?

well i graduated there in 2000 and my brother graduated 2003....long time ho gaya mainu ta, hun ta kaafi navi pneeri aa gayi, tusi vi 2-3 saal pehla hi jande hovoge....after that i went to queens college for my BS in Biochem and then off to med school, presently i am a 3rd yr medical student....queens ch ta yaar bahut loka nu jaandi haan, kis kis de naam dassa...and my name is nav....

hor sunao ki chalda, snow paindi tuhade vi, main ajj hi suvere denver airport te hoke aayi, had to drop a frnd off at the airport....its been snowing since then.

sorry pumo tuhada thread thoda khraab karta, raman tusi PM ch aa jao yaar, ya main tuhanu apni yahoo id page kardi haan if u dont mind

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl hehehe

i LOVEEEEEEEEEE adidasssssss (and puma) especially adidas originals, old-skool style, love it love it love it love it. Cant really wear it that much but its good for uni and stuff. In downtown toronto this new store just opened called adidas originals and its only one of two in all of canada! So i went to have a lookie, but sad to say their clothes for girls suckedddd. i was looking for a top that said england on the back but they were all sold out. even the paris one is really nice but they didnt have any :tear are you obsessed with adidas too? :D

hanji mister ji and why are you obessed with writing my name in PINK! great now your gonna get me hooked too smirk

Hi Pink,

Good to hear from ya! Am I obsessed with ADIDAS? Hmmm, lets see...back at uni it was ADIDAS everything just about everyday. Joggers, caps, bags, & old skool track suits. Its a pity I left them at home.

Sach, meinoo ki patta mein tera naa pink vich kyun likhda, counsellor mein han ke tu? Bohat haasa aounga je meri aadat shadoun di shadoun di tu vi apna naa pink vich highlight karn lag payi. Do it, I double dare you too! :lol

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
sweetums :hug i think being reserved is a quality thats common among punjabi girls, and personally i think being reserved can be a really good thing because it protects you against trusting others too easily.

But the thing is, its not good to keep everything inside of you either. and jeh tohade kohl koi good and close friend aa you should be able to trust them and tell them things. thats what friends are for hunna

And i know vi it must be hard to tell others how you feel. but i think that comes with trust and closeness. Always remember vi whoever you want to share things with, let them EARN your trust. let them prove to YOU that you can trust them. this must be done through their actions and not words. only then can you fully become comfortable in disclosing yourself to a friend.

I know vi this is a little vague, but personally didi, even though we are not that close or anything, just from what i know about you, i really respect you for the way you are, living in a country outside of punjab and still maintaining all the characteristics and morals of being a punjabi girl :hug :wub

thanks aa ji pums for ur kind advise and innie nice words laie:wub

pink puma

Elite
Hi Pink,

Good to hear from ya! Am I obsessed with ADIDAS? Hmmm, lets see...back at uni it was ADIDAS everything just about everyday. Joggers, caps, bags, & old skool track suits. Its a pity I left them at home.

Sach, meinoo ki patta mein tera naa pink vich kyun likhda, counsellor mein han ke tu? Bohat haasa aounga je meri aadat shadoun di shadoun di tu vi apna naa pink vich highlight karn lag payi. Do it, I double dare you too! :lol

ok here's an idea, instead of calling me PINK call me pums then you wont have an urge to write in pink smirk

pink puma

Elite
sutte sher de picho giddar aake sochde ki jungle da raja o ban gaye hun :roll o saun (sleeping) rahi aa is vele nahi ta dassdi maza :w

sher nahi, puma didi. lekhan puma vi sher naalo jaade khatarnaak hunde smirk lagda eh guriyeh nu kuch karr k hi dekalna pehna >np

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
sher nahi, puma didi. lekhan puma vi sher naalo jaade khatarnaak hunde smirk lagda eh guriyeh nu kuch karr k hi dekalna pehna >np

o sher ta is layi keha si coz i wanted to compare a giddar to a sher, tusi ta mera puma putt hi o .........muaaaah

pink puma

Elite
i am trying to findout the shortcut to hell

can u help me:w

sorry you've come to the wrong place :an

Unfortunately my counseling services do not cover advice related to obtaining hell on earth, reaching hell, finding hell, or contacting hell :an

Hence it is not within my legal jurisdiction to provide you with advice concerning hell :an

i suggest you visit your nearest hell representative :an

Or look in the Yellow Pages Directory :an

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
sorry you've come to the wrong place :an

Unfortunately my counseling services do not cover advice related to obtaining hell on earth, reaching hell, finding hell, or contacting hell :an

Hence it is not within my legal jurisdiction to provide you with advice concerning hell :an

i suggest you visit your nearest hell representative :an

Or look in the Yellow Pages Directory :an

how may i call, did u have any no. :w

any keywords to search in yellow page:nerd