goin 2 c Miss Pooja 2morow

parasrampur

Gurjit Singh Dhanoa
gonna go c Miss Pooja 2morow(yehh)

and Gippy and all the others down here

lol i hope i get a pic with Miss Pooja(that would make the perfect couple lol jokin)

tc

parasrampur

Gurjit Singh Dhanoa
hey every1
how is all?

i went to see this and it was reeli good to see every culture was there - English people Turkish greek everyone was there, there alot of non Indian girls that where hot and where just clappin there hands and tappin there feet to the music so yeh reeli good 2 c, and here is my review

First of all it started 45mins late lol

Dheera was first and i thought he was good seen him b4 when jazzy came down 2 Melbourne(traveld 9hours just to c him lol) the guys behind me where shouting out so loud it was hard 2 hear anything for a while.

Babbal Rai(Youtbe Fame) WOAH all i can say is that some1 needs 2 help this guy he has alot of talent amazing voice and i loved his performance, lookin forward to an album by him.

Geeta Zaildaar was good aswell not much to say about him.

Yudhvir Manak was the Best performer of the night everyone was impressed by him he was awesome.

Gippy Grewal needed more time i was dissapointed at the fact that he only sang about 3-4songs reeli let me down but the songs he did sing where off the hook he is along side Yudhvir Manak reeli good,
There was this gori girl who attending the show(there was lot of them) and he went on stage and started dancing and gippy acted with her, dont blame him she was fairly hot lol.

Miss Pooja - Let Me down she was crap didn't deserve to be there could hear a thing she said most of the time.

but i have seen Gurdas Mann, Harbhajan Mann, Jazzy B and others and this program was no where near as good as those guys but if it was just Gippy & Manak then that would have been mad

Overall it was good can wait till next may when Jazzy comes down to Adelaide.