I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

pink puma

Elite
:kik

Hey guyssssss hope your all doing great,

I cant tell you how much i missed this place! ive been really busy with uni and its been a really hectic month, with papers and theses but thats all over now. I cant remember the last time i slept properly either :cry, haar roj menu 2 or 3am ho jaande, and by the time im fully sleeping its time to get up again for class :( pichle 2 din toon i havnt even gotten any sleep so im really looking forward to sleeeeeeeeeeeping tonight :sleeping

Aaj last din see classes da :yj but now i got exams, so i'll be on and off. 3 months and i will be graduatingggggg im really happy about that :D anyways i missed you all and i hope saab kuch vadiya chaal riya with all of you. I totally agree with Angelo when she says this place is like family, it truly is, and ive missed speaking to all the wonderful friends ive made here.

I also want to apologize to all the friends that i could not talk to for the time i was away. i had a lot of family stuff going on as well so please accept my apologies for that.

Hope to catch up with you all soon

Lagda menu fer punjabi phul chuki thori, after writing all these damn essays :an

- Pums :kiss

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
welcome back aa beeba ji
par ikk gall clear karo ke aap ji ne sidha vaapsi junk yard ch kyon maari?:thinking

nav-3

jime tutia ambar ton tara
belcome back pinko ji :hug ,tusi tan bhul hi gaye c :n

lagda hai sachi bhulge c
:bolt