For those who believe Sant was terrorist

deep

Prime VIP
Re: For those who believe Sant was terro

yaar eh lokk sadi jubaan band kar sakhde haa,
but ki eh sanu azaadi bare sade dil di reejh rok sakhde han?
bilkul v nahi..........
azaadi:a sada hakk hai.............:so
es nu time jarur lagge ga but azaadi millu zarur!!!

bai ethe koi tuhadi zuban band karan di koshish nahin kar reha,,,
everybody is trying to get answers for their questions...

baki freedom tan tuhada ki sareya da haq hai, te i dont think ke tusi gulaam ho for which you said ke milke rahoo,,,,,,,,,,je tusi aje v apne aap nu azaad nahin samajhde then please explain wat you mean by azaadi????

Thanks

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN

bas tusi he sab di last umeed ho please tusi he kuch karo sanu aapniya wanga deido please te. surkhi beendi......
baki assi sab samaa aape lai lavage.........

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,Waheguru ji ki Fateh
SSA GEEEE. mei sara padea taahda likhia. par maree punjabi aanee sohnee nee hegee,, iss lee manoo samjj nee lagea, ki toosee sachee treef ker raahe ya r u being sarcastic to me

Ramta

-

I am on a slow connection so won't be able to veiw the video, but would you please make everyone aware the pain of the quam that lead to blue star, 84, burned Punjab for decades and left thousands dead. ( in a separate thread please )

What lead to the burning of Punjab was not Golden Temple - 84
but Dilli-84 after the assansination of Indira Gandhi. It was the anti Sikh
pogrom unleashed by more-loyal-than-the-queen-congressi's that did it.

- -

3) Sikhs demanded that just like Kurukshetra, Amritsar should be declared as holy city and serving meat, alcohol should be banned in the city. It is banned in Kurukshetra and it is declared as holy city.
Nothing was done by government to really listen to this type of concerns.
It is a pain, that our holy city do not hold any importance to govt. Ya fer govt hi chaoundi si ke aa dhakke naal meat sharab band karoun te they can blame us terrorist.

The Punjab govt. led by head-to-toe Akalis is free to ban meat, alcohol etc in Amritsar.
And has anybody bothered to even check that meat, alcohol is actually banned in Holy Kurukshetra ??

- -

...marched a procession where they shattered the small dummy Harmandir Sahib artpiece at Amritsar BusDepot and also took a procession around the Golden temple with beedis/cigrattes lit and tied to Trishul...

I doubt that ever happened. And besides Sikh too are frequently seen moving
around the Golden Temple drunk. And its the Sikh who never fails to tell everyone
that Guru Nanak cooked meat in Hardwar(which is a white lie )....

Thanks

- -

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

-

What lead to the burning of Punjab was not Golden Temple - 84
but Dilli-84 after the assansination of Indira Gandhi. It was the anti Sikh
pogrom unleashed by more-loyal-than-the-queen-congressi's that did it.

We all agree to that, I believe.

-

The Punjab govt. led by head-to-toe Akalis is free to ban meat, alcohol etc in Amritsar.
And has anybody bothered to even check that meat, alcohol is actually banned in Holy Kurukshetra ??

The people of Amritsar have to decide if they want meat/alcohol ban in their city, not the govt. or anyone else.

pps309

Prime VIP

pps baaji, tussi mere post da pls bura ni mani.
i was just respresenting my own views and not trying to say ke sirf meri opinion ii sahi aa.

and like panjaban said, if we don't talk about our past,
then it will always remain unsolved and will always create tension between coummunities.

india is a country of 1 billion people: naturally there will be difffering opinions!!

we have to just make sure that 1984 and other horrible events never take place in our country.

we have a unique culture and history which is extraordinaire in the world.

and NOBODY from outside will ever come and help us to maintain our culture und lifestyle. instead will have neighbors like pakistan, bangladesh and china, who are bent on destroyin us. and gwandiyaan nu chhado: we have many idiots in our country itself, who try to break the unity.

jo kujj samhalna hay, ham ne aape samhaalna hay.

it's fine for me, ke bhindrawale twadde layi sant ne.
You are most welcome bro......:hug
Love gets love, nothing else. It should be both ways. Iss hath de uss hath lae.

Do not forget world is full of selfish morons, nothing is free.

onlycheema

Banned

SSA GEEEE. mei sara padea taahda likhia. par maree punjabi aanee sohnee nee hegee,, iss lee manoo samjj nee lagea, ki toosee sachee treef ker raahe ya r u being sarcastic to me

He's saying you girls are the only hope now for sikh qaum........if you see mir mannu de time it was singhnian jinna ne bacheyaan de tukre karvaa k apne gall ch puvaa laye sann.....means you girls are brave and only maa apne bache nu changi shiksha de sakdi aa sikhi qaum ki hai and saadi history ki aa ...... so he's not being sarcastic but saying ki saade bandeyaan ton taa apna farz nibhaayea ni geyaa hunn tusin surkhi bindi saade hawale karo te saada farz tusin sambhalo.

pps309

Prime VIP

please care to explain azaadi and sovereignty of sikhs,
Main azad siga te azad rahanga. If my views are independent, I am independent.

Rahi gal equality te sovereignty di, main pella v ess post ch likh chukya pata nahi tusi loki bhul jaane aa ya parde hi nahi bas edda hi post kari jaane aa.

1) SGGS di beadbi kiti Nirankariye ne, Akhand Kirtani Jatha protest layi gaya. 13 Singh maar te. Insaaf hoya.
Nahi...............what's that??? Where is equality and sovereignty?

2) Pandey ne Plane kidnap kitta, Indira Jail cho riha hoi. Pandey Governor bana ta. Ik Dal Khalsa te Singh ne v plane kidnap kita. Ohnu 20 most wanted di list ch laya ta.
Why?? Where is equality and sovereignty?

3)
a) Indira stage te bol deve ke Punjab to baharle Sikha da socho lo ki haal hona, koi farak nahi. Kyun??
b) Thakre ne recently bombay ch kaya ke Sikh jo protest kar rahe aa 84 nu na bhulo, je hun ho gaya ta ki karoge. Ohnu kuch nahi kaya, Kyun??
c) Togadia sarre aam lokaa nu muslman khilaf uksaan aaliya speech dinda, ohnu koi nahi kuch kenda. Kyun??
d) Jagdish Tytler, Sajjan Kumar te hor sathiya te 1984 Sikh Genocide di report ch naam aaye. Kuch nahi hoya. Kyun??
d) Modi ne mud ohi kamm 2002 ch kita. Kuch nahi hoya. Kyun??

4) Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, jiste ilzam aa ke oh Malegaon bomb blast ch shamal haigi. Osda Narco test hoya te politicans ne human rights da rola paya, ATS chief nu maran-maaran diya dhamkiya de ditiya gaiya. Sadhvi te tasdad diya news akhbaar ch aaiya.
Par 1990 vele jehriya Singhniya bekasur si, just ess karke chakkiya gaiya ke ohna da pati ya veer Khardku aa. Ohna bichariya de latta te roller fere gaye. Ohna de private parts te dande te pata nahi ki ki andar tunya gaya. Oss time kisse minister ne awaz nahi chuki....Kyun??? Kyun?? Kyun?? Kyun?? Meriya bahena police ne sarreaam pinda ch bepat kitiya, nangiya kitiya koi nahi bolya.........Kyun????

Where is equality and sovereignty?? :(

Gal ohi aa, jisde lagiya ohi jaane.

People say don't make hu hala for 1984. Never forget 1984 likhan aala v terrorist count ho janda. Why?

Je julm hoye aa, te ohna khilaf oddo tak larna jad tak julmiya nu saja nahi mildi, ehi Khalse da asool aa.

If a justice is not served, or things are justified one way for a community and another way for different community then soverenigty is lost.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Main azad siga te azad rahanga. If my views are independent, I am independent.

All valid points for anguish and somewhat justifies the unrest, but what is azaadi and how will it solve all that ? who will guarantee sovereignty and equality in azaad punjab.

pps309

Prime VIP

All valid points for anguish and somewhat justifies the unrest, but what is azaadi and how will it solve all that ? who will guarantee sovereignty and equality in azaad punjab.
Azaadi is not something materialistic, azaadi do not come from the formation of new state or country.
It is about a new system which allows freedom of following his/her beliefs without disturbing others and getting an humane treatment all the time, respecting all the lives, no superiority of any religion or caste, no corruption.
Its all about change in the existing system where everyone feels that 'yes, I am part of it. I have share in it.'
I live my belief and no should shout a slogan like "Jo hindu hit ka kam karega wahi des par raj karega".
No one should try to force me to get registered under Hindu Marriage Act.
No one should try to claim/prove that Jainism/Budhism/Sikhism are part of bigger religion Hinduism.
No one should

If system cannot be changed/new system cannot be formed. Then some way or other needs to be determined. May be the like minded people will again form a union and try to change system or create new system in a new area.

Dhillon Ji, I never said and believed I am not azad. Sunya Jaanda Oss time conditions jaade kharab sigiya aj kal naalo. So oss time bohat lok mande sige ke oh ajad nahi. Ess da answer v ohna naal hi ghum ho gaya.

If analyzed in depth, currently no one is independent in India. We all are ruled by stupid politicians or Babas or some Astrologer or some bureaucracy. Bureaucracy, judiciary, politicans they are supposed to serve the nation but they are ruling the nation.
Monarchy is better than this, atleast King feels that it is his country and his countrymen. People in Bhutan seems to be more azad than people in India. Ofcourse they are happiest lot in South Asia, survey proves that. :)

Just sharing something, may be related to this thread.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh ruled for 49 or 40 years. In that 40 years there was not a single riots. No one was even hanged to death(its a fact, told to me by a trustworthy History reader. If i got a chance to talk to him. I will try to extract more from him.) Muslims were recently brought down from ruler ship but still they lived happily thereafter, Hindus also lived happily under the reign of Ranjit Singh. What was there, which united all? That is missing, needs to be find out and implemented. That Raj was the true Khalsa Raj.

No one, only the people can guarantee their sovereignty and equality. They have to realize that they can. Once they did realize next day they can do.

pps309

Prime VIP

Thank God, atleast you agreed that something is not correct. :)

I guess you all have an impression that my point is to have a separate Khalistan.
I support a system which was running during the reign of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. That will be my next research, I want to know how he was able to keep Defeated-Mughals and genetically supreme Brahmins, common Hindus and Sikhs together happy at one place.

I believe it is something not impossible, it is a proven history.

I am not supporter of rule by Akalis or Taksalis. Enna nu te naal aa VHP, RSS, BJP aalya nu ta taale laake Sandooka ch band kar Egypt de kisse pyramid thalle gadd do.

U

Unregistered

I do not know if he was saint or terrorist.

But neither was Bhindrawala was right, nor was Indira.

Indira was doing politics, and there was no need of Bhindrawala in turning Guru ghar into a castle.

I am against any voilence in presence of Guru sahab (and this is why i am against badals and simranjeet singh maan, as they turn Gurughar into a battle ground many times). Guru sahab ki haazri mein ladai is very bad.

These two will also face bad consequence as Both Indira and bhindrawala faced (both got carried away with their ego, and ego leads to destruction).

Intentions matter but so do the Means used.

I am a Hindu who believes in Guru sahib. Neither can be taken out of me.

Parv

Prime VIP
he was not terrorist... ohna santa di rees kon kr skda ,, dunia di kehdi gal ..o te jo muhn ch aaunda ohi boli jandi :p