For those who believe Sant was terrorist

pps309

Prime VIP
Re: For those who believe Sant was terro

pps baaji, what's your say on the behaviour of bhindrawales men in harmandarahib ji?

many people who lived in the temple at that time filed reports against prostitution going on in the sacred place by the men of bhindrawale.

dont get me wrong, i'm not defending indira gandhi at all!!

but i wonder what does a man have to do to deserve to be called "sant"

i personally feel that people like sant kabir ji or bulleh shah or meera bai ji deserve to be called sant and not people like bindrawale.

these people were a great example to mankind.
they united the people irrespective of caste and creed.

but bhrindrawale is known for killings of his politcal opponents who he could have fought against politically, not by killing.

and without indira gandhis help bhindrawale would have remained unknown.
it was only after 1984 that bhindrawale became famous.
Get your stuff right first.
Bhindranwale died in 1984.

Bhindranwale was very much famous before 1984 thats why An Army was needed to finish him.

Regarding his good side,
He never stated kill hindus or muslims. On the contrary I will give you few examples where he helped Hindu families.
1) A hindu man came to him from somewhere near Batala. He told his daughter has been kidnapped by another Hindu men and Police is not helping out. Only bhindranwale and his men can help him.
Bhindranwale replied that if the story is true and girl is abducted without her wish then his men will get her back. They did so.

2) Bhindranwale was jailed in Gurdaspur for some time. There was a small Temple inside the Jail. Bhindranwale was a Taksali, Nitnemi and used to read lot of Gurbani. So he started reading Gurbani and doing Nitnem in Jail. Slowly most of the jail inmate started coming to him and he established a Gurughar in Jail. And Gurughar became bigger than Temple. Then the temple priest came and asked Bhindranwale that why not he help him in building the temple as big as Gurughar. At that time in Jail, a Temple as big as gurughar was built.

These are just couple of examples I know. I am sure there will be more.

Do not forget one thing, he was not a poltician. He was Guru Ka Sipahi. Oh larna te marna jaanda si politics karna nahi. Je kitte ohnu politics aaundi hundi ta aj Punjab da CM badal di jagah oh na hunda.
He was not a ahimsa wadi Saint he was a Sant-Sipahi, he lived his life according to the principles laid by Guru Gobind Singh.

Rahi gal prostitution di, I cannot accept this. He was a man of very high morale.
Ek aadmi de maran to baad oss nu badnaam karan lai jinni marji gallan ghadi jao, koi farak painda. Jad tak oh jinda si ohdo tak ta kisse ne oss te aa iljam laya nahi. Je laya hunda ta oh osda v jawab deke jaanda te main thonu dass dinda.

P.S-> Now I am out of this thread. Internet is full of articles from Sikh, non-sikhs writers. Articles in favor and against him. Search the facts, read them and I guess you all are intelligent enough to understand yourself.
I am sorry to start this thread, I do not have so much time to explain and clarify the doubts of others. It took me years to clear doubts for myself.

onlycheema

Banned

Although not related to this thread but have you seen pak media terming mumbai massacre as a hindu zionist conspiracy and with quite argumentative facts the videos are there on youtube, it will look farce to us but not to junta in pakistan..........what i try to emphasize is in the era of media, arguments and counter arguments will have too much weight in them and discretion lies with one's mind and therein it becomes difficult when mind matters more.So thank god tohmataan taa bhagat kabir te v laggiyann sann parr media nahi c us time so shukar aa rabb da.

pps309

Prime VIP

guys i dont know whether bhindrawala was saint or not, whether he did was right or wrong,
but one question always comes in my mind

People blame that military brought arms and ammunition in Harmandir Sahib,
they fired at the holy building.....
but my question is who brought arms and ammunition first there. and y he took shelter in so sacred place????
Yaar Sant to ohne kade apne aap nu kaya hi nahi, mere warge bande ohnu sant kehan lag paye.
In one of his speech he himself rejected that he was not a sant. Oh kenda "ke main kisse nu cerificate dikhaya ke main sant aa".

Why I called him sant, as I told earlier that he felt wrong things silently going against Sikhi at that time. He stood up against that and raised a war against almighty government. Being so much well versed with Gurbani and Katha he could have easily made lot of money (now a days most of these Dera sants have mercedees. pazeros etc etc). But he choosed the path to fight for religious discrimination against Sikh Granth and Sikh Holy places.
He raised a war, he fought like a tiger, did simran like a yogi. He is Sant-Sipahi of Guru Gobind Singh.

I personally believe that if he would not have raised that war. Aj sikhi da face kuch hor hi hunda.
Je ik baar Nirankari ne SGGS nu apne to thalle kar laya si, aj sarre Babbe SGGS to ucche ho ho baithde.
Je ik baar Lala Jagat Narain ne Kacch Karre Kirpan nu Pakistan bhejan de gal karti si, je ohnu na rokya janda te jidda aj Gujrat ch Muslman nu pakistan naal associate kidda janda, ohda hi yaa ta sikha nu ya ta Hindu dharam da hissa banan lai majbur kar dita jana si ya fer pakistani karar kar ditta jana si.

Now I am finally out. Bhindranwale meri massi da putt ta lagda nahi si. So I told what I have to say, I am leaving to do my work.

deep

Prime VIP

Yaar Sant to ohne kade apne aap nu kaya hi nahi, mere warge bande ohnu sant kehan lag paye.
In one of his speech he himself rejected that he was not a sant. Oh kenda "ke main kisse nu cerificate dikhaya ke main sant aa".

Why I called him sant, as I told earlier that he felt wrong things silently going against Sikhi at that time. He stood up against that and raised a war against almighty government. Being so much well versed with Gurbani and Katha he could have easily made lot of money (now a days most of these Dera sants have mercedees. pazeros etc etc). But he choosed the path to fight for religious discrimination against Sikh Granth and Sikh Holy places.
He raised a war, he fought like a tiger, did simran like a yogi. He is Sant-Sipahi of Guru Gobind Singh.

I personally believe that if he would not have raised that war. Aj sikhi da face kuch hor hi hunda.
Je ik baar Nirankari ne SGGS nu apne to thalle kar laya si, aj sarre Babbe SGGS to ucche ho ho baithde.
Je ik baar Lala Jagat Narain ne Kacch Karre Kirpan nu Pakistan bhejan de gal karti si, je ohnu na rokya janda te jidda aj Gujrat ch Muslman nu pakistan naal associate kidda janda, ohda hi yaa ta sikha nu ya ta Hindu dharam da hissa banan lai majbur kar dita jana si ya fer pakistani karar kar ditta jana si.

Now I am finally out. Bhindranwale meri massi da putt ta lagda nahi si. So I told what I have to say, I am leaving to do my work.

bhaji this wasnot my question which u answered

"People blame that military brought arms and ammunition in Harmandir Sahib,
but my question is who brought arms and ammunition first there. and y he took shelter in so sacred place???? "

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN

all you boys argueing----HEATED ARGUMENTS---- whats ur arguments going to solve now, ??

what happened in 1984. hurts us all. even though i was only a few days old then. i read history, and it hurts me just as much. my dad's taya and tayee were murdered alive, in delhi, burnt alive by people dressed in prison cloaths. tayee lived long enough to tell the story

NO WONDER. punjab has still got nowhere, because all punjabis fight each other, trying to solve nothing, badal and the captain hate each others guts, and shromani committee fight behind closed doors,

and left over all you boys, punjabi boys, i'm sure-----

HINDI- CHINEE were never bhai-bhai, but you boys are-------- but you fight on net------------4 reasons, that are not going to solve anything now....politics is very dirty game-------- politicians will sue their own mother to get their point-----------

people can only take so much, when their religion is attacked-------

- baba deep singh gee couldn't, aya damdamio chal ke khalsa--------bhai sukha singh and mehtaab singh jee couldnt either.. masse da ser vadhna piya-----just like bhindranwala jee couldnt------only difference was 1984 moderen time AK47'S and wot not available-----

my point is stop fighting on net plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--------you wont solve anything------ you boys r bad easily provoked specie----

world would have been peaceful without you

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*

@remote-control
ssa bhenji...tusi gall dil te na lao.. urrey bass general discussion chall rahi ah..koi v kisey te personally attack nai kar reha...eh bass sadhaaran sawaal ne jo saareya de manaa vich ne...we're only tryin to learn frm each otha.. honestly, mere hisaab naal eho jehiyaan discussions honiyaan jaroori ne.. taan ke saanu apne itehaas da pata lagge..it dnt matter ke assin uss time jamme v c ke nai.. but for some ppl like myself, it's important to hav some kind of knowledge of our past...thanks to all da members here, for providing all this info, most of which i never knew b4, i've only learned frm u guys.. and im still learning... :d

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN

yes i think ur right sis geeeeeeee----------i just wish all punjabis wherever they r, were united======== cause united we stand-------- devided we fall

pps309

Prime VIP

but my question is who brought arms and ammunition first there. and y he took shelter in so sacred place???? "

Please see post# 14 in this thread by Johal. i guess you missed listening this. You will have your answer in that.

Being a Sipahi when he raised a war, he has to be armed and he was armed.
At that time Sikhs used to take shelter in the Gurughar. Shastras were allowed in Gurughars, there was no ban on shastras.

What you think ke aj kal otthe Arms and Ammunition nahi haigi?
Not only there, all the deras in Punjab are armed even now (either its Beas or Sacha Sauda or Dhadrianwala or anyone else). Why only Bhindranwale was targeted? Coz He was fighting against the system of that time.

People blame about the Day of attack, not just of attack? At that day lot of Sangat gathered at the Gurughar. I do not feel pity or cry on the death of soldier who died fighting.
Why that day was chosen, when you know it was Martyrdom day of Guru Arjun Dev Ji?
Why 29 other Sikh Gurudwaras were attacked the same day, when Bhindranwala can be at only one at a time and all knows he was at Akal Takht Sahib?

If govt kills someone raising Gun, its OK. But why the Sangat?

pps309

Prime VIP

----------i just wish all punjabis wherever they r, were united========
Punjabis cannot be united, coz appa sarre chor aa. Saade dilan ch ik duje di tarakki te vadiya kamm dekhe nahi jaande. Je koi ik banda changa kamm karda ta dujje osto sikhde nahi balki ohna nu maut pae jandi ke hun ehda naam ho ju te sanu loki puchno hatt jaan ge.
Fer oh milke oss bande di chadai khatam karan lai toye putde rehnde aa.

pps309

Prime VIP

I am not here to prove he was sant, I made thread to tell my opinion that he was not a terrorist. He fought against the system to restore the soverignity of Sikhs. He was not there to terrorise the masses.
Sant naa ta ohnu lokaan ne ditta, te lokka ne v ki, jaa ke dekh lo Sikh Museum ch Akal Takht Sahib de hukam naal osde naam aage Sant likhya ke nahi?

onlycheema

Banned

About the arms controversy going on.....i just can't put my finger on the book i read detailing saaka neela taara i was what transpired before after the operation and why santji took shelter there.....i will surely try to find the book and put the facts here...give me 4 months....it was really good book and it wasn't by mark tully.

Just one thing do you guys know ki Guru Gobind singh ji sabb ton pehlaan apne shastraan nu pranaam karde sann that's the reason ki guru granth sahib ji de agge shastar paye hunde ne.....saada sir pehlaan shastarraan de agge jhukkda fer guru granth sahib ji de agge.....sikhi ch shastaraan nu barhi khaas mehmaa ditti gayi aa.....ek tukk v aaundi aa parr mein likhunga nahin kyunki poori aaundi ni....parr je pata lagg gayi jarur likhun.....tusin kahi jaana adhi info dayi jaanda parr sikhi asal ch pata hi kisey nu ni hai......jehre sikhi nu jaande sann oho turr gaye ne te reh gaye ne pichhe chunjh gyaani as referred in today's terminology........saade turr gaye dilaan de jaani mein kehde gall rovaan lagg k.

About this santji subject i will surely try to research more deeply now....atleast i will be able to answer if a debate arose.

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN

bhaji je post 14 wich audio download kar ke sunsakde te tuhade question da reply mul jauuu. ke kado kaun te kyun weapons harminder sahib le ke gaya

pps baaji, tussi mere post da pls bura ni mani.
i was just respresenting my own views and not trying to say ke sirf meri opinion ii sahi aa.

and like panjaban said, if we don't talk about our past,
then it will always remain unsolved and will always create tension between coummunities.

india is a country of 1 billion people: naturally there will be difffering opinions!!

we have to just make sure that 1984 and other horrible events never take place in our country.

we have a unique culture and history which is extraordinaire in the world.

and NOBODY from outside will ever come and help us to maintain our culture und lifestyle. instead will have neighbors like pakistan, bangladesh and china, who are bent on destroyin us. and gwandiyaan nu chhado: we have many idiots in our country itself, who try to break the unity.

jo kujj samhalna hay, ham ne aape samhaalna hay.

it's fine for me, ke bhindrawale twadde layi sant ne.

jogijatt

Punjab Mera Rahe VasdA

yaar eh lokk sadi jubaan band kar sakhde haa,
but ki eh sanu azaadi bare sade dil di reejh rok sakhde han?
bilkul v nahi..........
azaadi:a sada hakk hai.............:so
es nu time jarur lagge ga but azaadi millu zarur!!!

jogijatt

Punjab Mera Rahe VasdA

all you boys argueing----HEATED ARGUMENTS---- whats ur arguments going to solve now, ??

what happened in 1984. hurts us all. even though i was only a few days old then. i read history, and it hurts me just as much. my dad's taya and tayee were murdered alive, in delhi, burnt alive by people dressed in prison cloaths. tayee lived long enough to tell the story

NO WONDER. punjab has still got nowhere, because all punjabis fight each other, trying to solve nothing, badal and the captain hate each others guts, and shromani committee fight behind closed doors,

and left over all you boys, punjabi boys, i'm sure-----

HINDI- CHINEE were never bhai-bhai, but you boys are-------- but you fight on net------------4 reasons, that are not going to solve anything now....politics is very dirty game-------- politicians will sue their own mother to get their point-----------

people can only take so much, when their religion is attacked-------

- baba deep singh gee couldn't, aya damdamio chal ke khalsa--------bhai sukha singh and mehtaab singh jee couldnt either.. masse da ser vadhna piya-----just like bhindranwala jee couldnt------only difference was 1984 moderen time AK47'S and wot not available-----

my point is stop fighting on net plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--------you wont solve anything------ you boys r bad easily provoked specie----

world would have been peaceful without you

kuriye kamaal kitta e,
esse lai kuriya mundeya to chotiya hundiya ne jad onna da viya hunda hai,
coz mundeya naalo akal kuri nu jaldi aundi hai .
bahut sohni gal baat ji.
te hun sanu apne veera aaj de noujawaan jinna vicho ik mein v haa,
jinna te tuhanu kisse nu v bilkul ass nahi hai ,
sikhi bare ..................
so enna nu te bullet or koi ford di gadi chahedi hai.......
bas ghuman vaste te kuriya da time chakan vaste............

so sadde to hor aas v koi ki rakh sakhda hai ji...............
te je koi aas hai v te bas ik tuhadiya vargiya bhaina (Sis)te hai bas....
bas tusi he sab di last umeed ho please tusi he kuch karo sanu aapniya wanga deido please te. surkhi beendi......
baki assi sab samaa aape lai lavage.........
aasi dujeya naal te net te larna jaande haa ja real vich kuriya piche jhooti jehi larai kar sakhde haa.,............
but apne real home lai nahi larh sakhde kiyu ki sanu darr lagda hai ki sanu v koi maar deve ga...........
aasi eh v bhul ge haa ki koi hor nahi te ik din aap he
raab ji ne eh neek kam kar he deina hai so..........
eh gal nu aasi jhoot mandde haa.

te Bebi tusi Bhai Jinda Ji And Bhai Sukha ji bare dasna uper ja te bhul gai or tuhanu patta nahi honna so
koi gal nahi it's okkk

but bahut he sohni te sachi gal kitti hai............

hun jis ne Phullae nu mareya hai,
guggu Don kehnde hai odda us nu
pura name patta nahi meinu bhul geya,
oh v te kisse maa da putt see te bhain da Bro see........
oh te dareya nahi.....
naal oh v jail vich he........
te es gal ton apna face bachaun lai kehnde haa ki ohne
te kisse to paise lai ke mareya hai us nu...............
lokko us munde kol koi paise di thor nahi seee
oh car sirf us kol hai hor pure punjab ki binna mumbai sachin nu chad ke
hor meinu lagda massa he ik adde bande kol hougi......
Frrarri hai ji. us kol aaj to 5 -7 years pehlo di..
te daso us nu ki paise di ghat hai...?
jo banda eh car rakh sakhda hai te hor us kol paise kidda na hon....
naale jo banda eda diya gadiya ch ghumda houga....
oh kalnu jail vich kaid reh sakhda hai...?
hun tuhanu ki lagda oh kaddi jail vicho baher aajavega?
kaddi v nahi........
but je waheguru chahe te sab kuch ho v sakda hai.....
chalo chado jo bande
Guru Nanak Ji to lai ke guru Gobind singh tak and us
to baad kinne he and last Sant jarnail singh ji tak nahi samnje
onna dangra(animals) ne hun ke samnjna hai.........
chalo bhaina tusi apne bacheya nu jarur eh sari Story
dasni hai ki kaddi koi ik duniya te ensaan v rehnde see
but aaj kal oh phir dangar(animal) ban geya hai........
onna nu jarur bhaader banaeyo please
te kadi kom nu tuhade dhiaa puttra di lorh pavee te bilkul
dil nu doln nahi deina ji......

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,Waheguru ji ki Fateh

jogijatt

Punjab Mera Rahe VasdA

ppp baaji, tussi mere post da pls bura ni mani.
i was just respresenting my own views and not trying to say ke sirf meri opinion ii sahi aa.

and like panjaban said, if we don't talk about our past,
then it will always remain unsolved and will always create tension between coummunities.

india is a country of 1 billion people: naturally there will be difffering opinions!!

we have to just make sure that 1984 and other horrible events never take place in our country.

we have a unique culture and history which is extraordinaire in the world.

and NOBODY from outside will ever come and help us to maintain our culture und lifestyle. instead will have neighbors like pakistan, bangladesh and china, who are bent on destroyin us. and gwandiyaan nu chhado: we have many idiots in our country itself, who try to break the unity.

jo kujj samhalna hay, ham ne aape samhaalna hay.

it's fine for me, ke bhindrawale twadde layi sant ne.

nahi mittra sach bolna tera hakk hai,
tu jo tera dil kehnda bol sakhda hai.
okk
kisse nu puchn di koi lorh nahi hai.............
okk bro take care
rabb rakha ji