Black ops - thats how u play

Kunwar :-)

vIgRe sAnT :-)
^ i guess he downloaded some files den packages install kr ke he was like done... Kehnda 5 min da kamm lageya...es to jaada ta ipod krdeya lg gya si n i was like :o sahi aa bai sahi aa !

^^I did it in 2 minz.lol.

You just need a programmable usb chip. but if you by accident update. you cannot downgrade(since lower firmware is required to run backups)

but one team has managed to find a downgrader which people are working on to find a free solution.

So like i said either buy a 3.41 ps3 and do not update(means no online play) or JUST update and play online and buy the "specific" ps jailbreakdongle(100 dollars) to downgrade whenever you want to run backups(does require transferring all ur games back) since it wipes the harddrive.

or JUST WAIT(there will be a free solution for ANY FIRMWARE.) soon

^ i guess he downloaded some files den packages install kr ke he was like done... Kehnda 5 min da kamm lageya...es to jaada ta ipod krdeya lg gya si n i was like :o sahi aa bai sahi aa !

Bro if you are on 3.41 then its easy but if your ps3 is on a higher firmware then you can only downgrade with one chip(psjailbreak team's chip)

People are trying to analyze their code but people are scared as they stole code from sony.

So just wait people will just reverse engineer the firmware(without the stolen code) and release a free downgrader FOR ANY FIRMWARE for the ps3(Like windows for pc)

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Navi98 what GPU u got?

Gabhru veere PS3 te shooting games da ni maja anda
Same goes for xbox 360

paise kaun kharchda pc tanhio ta leya si download karlo :P 4-5 ghante lagde aa. odda v 100 gb kithe mukda hahaha

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
3.5 v downgrade ho janda..but u need a "specific" dongle. There will be a free solution in a bit. Just wait.

Yeah i heard of that usb got a program and ur have to press start and eject and all .
people love to play online

Do you guys know Xbox360 Gets RROD problem if chipped

RROD - Red ring of death !

mean the round shaped green button turns red and thats it!