Amarinder resolves to bring Akalis to justice

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Muktsar January 15:

Punjab Pradesh Congress Committee (PPCC) president Captain Amarinder Singh resolved to bring the Akalis to justice. He said that he had no ill will or any feeling of vindictiveness towards them but they will certainly be held accountable for their sins of omission and commission.

Addressing a massive rally on the occasion of Maghi Mela here, Captain Amarinder Singh while referring to the Akalis’ allegation that he has been nourishing a feeling of vindictiveness towards them, he asked, “Why should I have a sense of vindictiveness or vendetta towards you, but certainly I will hold you in the dock for all your sins of omission and commission.”

Replying to Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal’s charges that he was threatening his officers, Captain Amarinder Singh remarked, “Why should I threaten them they are as much my officers as they are yours and they have worked so efficiently with me for five years”. However, he added, “But those officers who have victimised my 30,000 Congress workers, I tell them, I don’t nourish any sense of vendetta against them, I tell them in straightforward words that I will hang them upside down.”

Asserting that the Chief Minister Badal was running away from his challenge of an open public debate at some neutral forum about the development he has been claiming to have done in Punjab, Captain Amarinder Singh said: “He has nothing to show if it comes to public and transparent scrutiny.”