आतंकवाद का कैसा रंग?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
loki keh te barri sheti dinde aa k bhindrawala terrorist c .....par ee koi na dekhda k so called o terrorist bann kyu geya ??
guru hargobind baggi..... guru gobind singh baaggi ...banda bahudur baggi ...ranjit singh baggi ..bhaggat singh baggi ...udham singh baggi.....bhindrawala v baggi[/QUOTE]

Now I am genuinely offended.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
^^ its my pov ...i d k ..may be i m wrong but ...if i am pls state the reason ..dont wanna hurt sum1 wid lies ...just wanna make my self used to truth

userid50966

I don't know that u people know abt this or not wht i came to learned abt is quiet shocking for me, first pm of india nehru said in written to all commisioners of police that sikhs are criminals beware of them , from start of day first ,independaent india looked towards a sikh as a criminal without any resoning.
and this fact is revealed by sardar kapoor singh , ics , ths why he left job for this reason

pps309

Prime VIP
There was a circular which went to DC offices from Karnal to Shimla stating that Sikhs are criminal by nature and should be treated strictly. Sardar Kapoor Singh told about this to Master Tara Singh. That stupid person went to Nehru asking him if such circular was issued as told to him by Sardar Kapoor Singh. Later on, Sardar Kapoor Singh was relieved immediately from govt job on designated Holiday. Legally no employee could be relieved on holiday or during leave, to fire or relieve an employee he has to be on duty.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
grewal thrs sum more for yah bro .........read the third one its my fav ...i speak wid facts ..untill and unless i dont
The Sikhs are a lawless people and a menace to the law abiding Hindus ... The [Government] should take strict measures against them." (Pandit Nehru, Indian Prime Minister, on Sikhs)

"Kya main taqat dushman (the enemy -the Sikhs) ke haath main de dun (How can I entrust power into the hands of the enemies)." (Jawahar Lal Nehru, 1961)

" I hate the very physique of a Sikh because of the turban and beard. " (Vallabh Bhai Patel, late Indian top politician our constitution maker)

"I don't give a damn if the Golden Temple and whole of Amritsar are destroyed, I want Bhindranwale dead." (Indira Gandhi, Indian Prime Minister, communicating with Gen. Vaidya during "Operation Blue Star")

"We have broken the back of the Sikhs and we will get them elsewhere." (M. M. K. Wali, Indian Foreign Secretary, June 7, 1984, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Radio 740, As It Happens)

"Let us teach these bastards (the Sikhs) a lesson." (Rajiv Gandhi, October 31, 1984)

"... a threat to the villagers that all males would be killed and their women taken to army camps to breed a new race if there was any militant activity in their village." (Brig. R. P. Sinha, Indian Army, March 8, 1991)

"You do not know the might of our armed forces. We will eliminate 10,000 Sikh youths and the world will know nothing about it." (Chander Shekhar, former Prime Minister of India, CK, 21st October, 1991)

still they say sikhs shld show mutual harmony lol

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
All hearsay, You guys believe it because you want to believe it.
Anything that can keep that 'hate fire' burning.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
hear say ...?? lol hahaha ..you dont wanna belive that sikhs are slaves and were called as dogs by the government.
now u want me to post the cuttings of newspapers of that time ?? and all that radio recordings and speeches ??????
y dont u do it by urself .....
Panjab Digital Library - Revealing the Invisible Heritage of Panjab through Digitization - Punjab Digital Library, First Sikh Digital Library
and i will help u in everything buddy
everytime when rss states that sikhs are hindus thas a hear say too oo my god ...but wait they publish it too.....umm so it is written say wrtten hear wutever

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
one should also learn from other things and beings .....life is not long enf that u will exp each and every thing .....!:)
WW2 is not gonna happen again (just for one person whos just subjected to himself)..so that one can exp it and believe it ....you have to believe it that it happened .....!:)
i m not forcing just saying ....subjecting oneself to gurbani and nanak's exp is way better :)

^^This is ridiculous,

And Why should we believe Kapoor Singh ?

Why should we believe YOU or the state SPONSORED media...or the reports of PAID government agencies about bhindranwale being a terrorist???? :zzz

what is ridiculous is that rather than honouring people that died for the people of punjab you are trying to tarnish their image to satisy your nationalistic desires. :salut

hear say ...?? lol hahaha ..you dont wanna belive that sikhs are slaves and were called as dogs by the government.
now u want me to post the cuttings of newspapers of that time ?? and all that radio recordings and speeches ??????
y dont u do it by urself .....
Panjab Digital Library - Revealing the Invisible Heritage of Panjab through Digitization - Punjab Digital Library, First Sikh Digital Library
and i will help u in everything buddy
everytime when rss states that sikhs are hindus thas a hear say too oo my god ...but wait they publish it too.....umm so it is written say wrtten hear wutever

hahahaha...bro..he wont even believe that sikhs actually won elections that were suspended and the winners were termed fanatics...during the time of 1984.

He wont believe that sikhs were actually made scapegoats of police encounters through police cats and the indian government agents were involved in hindu killings as well to discredit the sikh movement.

He wont believe that the chief minister of Punjab was chosen when only more then 10 percent voters turned out to install a puppet Government in Punjab.

Its his brain against facts and sensible logic.....i guess we need to stop.:p

All hearsay, You guys believe it because you want to believe it.
Anything that can keep that 'hate fire' burning.

hahahahahahahaha :wah.........and Anything to rewrite history to satisfy the nationalistic desires...:)

You dont believe it cuz its hard to digest the truth. two sides of a coin.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
hahahaha...bro..he wont even believe that sikhs actually won elections that were suspended and the winners were termed fanatics...during the time of 1984.

He wont believe that sikhs were actually made scapegoats of police encounters through police cats and the indian government agents were involved in hindu killings as well to discredit the sikh movement.

He wont believe that the chief minister of Punjab was chosen when only more then 10 percent voters turned out to install a puppet Government in Punjab.

Its his brain against facts and sensible logic.....i guess we need to stop.:p

And all that had to happen because some trivial demands of fanatics were not met.

^^How are demands trivial if people that ask for those demands are democratically elected? :rolleyes:

Am i missing anything or you like going down the same road as the fanatics as long as it serves your purpose? :salut