ਹਿੰਦੂ 33 ਕਰੋੜ ਦੇਵੀ ਦੇਵਤੇ

*Amrinder Hundal*

Hundal Hunterz
Sach eh a k jime dharti te insaan ne is tran swarg te devte
Hindu Gods
It is said that Hinduism has about 33 crore or 330 million gods and goddesses. However, ancient scriptures have stated that Hinduism has "33 Koti Devas" which has been variously interpreted as 330 million or 33 crore(1 koti = 1 crore) Gods or 33 categories of Gods since "koti" alsomeans "category".
Hindu Gods are male forms of the one God - Brahman. Humans have given different names and forms to the same god. The most commonly worshiped Gods of Hinduism are :
Lord Brahma/Prajapati : The Creator
Lord Vishnu/Narayana : The Preserver
Lord Shiva/Rudra : The Destroyer
Lord Ganesha
Lord Rama
Lord Krishna
Lord Hanuman
Lord Kartikeya
Lord Kuber
Hindu Goddesses
The female form or Shakti has many forms who are worshiped for different reasons. The main goddesses of Hinduism are :
Goddess Parvati : She is the consort of Lord Shiva and mother of Lord Ganesha and Lord Kartikeya. She is the source of all the power in the universe and the power of Gods is also due to her. Goddess Parvati is worshipped by hindu females for the longevity of their husbands and children. Her vehicle is the lion and sometimes she is depicted seated on the tiger as well. She has various forms like Durga (goddess beyond reach); Bhadrakali (the auspicious power of time); Amba or Jagdamba (mother of the world); Annapurna (giver of food and plenty); Sarvamangala (auspicious goddess); Bhairavi (terrible, fearful,power of death); Chandika or Chandi (violent, wrathful, furious); Lalita (p

..manish tusi sahi info share karo .. And das do sab nu ke eh afvava ne :322

ehi afvava ae aunty g, jo ethe hindu dharm de bare ch putha sidha likh ho reha ae, dharm ne kise da kya vigadiya ae, j ene vade dharm de thekedar ho ta pehla apna dharm da thik tang nal chla lo.

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
kya tusi v apne dharm nu ucha aakh k duje dharm de burai karde ho, j ha ta tusi v sikh dharm de de thekedar ho,
baki mukdi gal eh hai k jehre thekfar haige a oh ape jande k ohna de gal ho rahi a.

hmm mein bus ehna psucheya ke thekedaar menu keha ke nahi :kpw
yes or no ehne ch das sakde c

te jehri gal buri hove ohnu buri kehn ch ki galat gal eh... fir bhave sikh dharm hove, hindu , muslim etc.

ju can read my posts .. je kadi sikh dharm ch galat gal lagi .. oh ve post kiti , actually menu lagda kiti he sikh dharm bare huni mein lol

so humesha bura kehna .. ehde naal je tuhanu lagda nuksaan hunda te menu lagda fyada ve ho janda..

ghato ghat pata chal janda ke gal galat eh .. je hor kuj na ve pata lage

hor gala kari jande .. je koi sahi info mangda oh laban ch help te karda nahi koi jana

arun ve gyaba ho geya :((
ju ne ahonde thekedaar valA mehna mareya lol
je facts naal reply deh dinde te thread starter di bolti band ho jandi
bt ki keh sakde :-)

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
^^ tusi daso fir .. Asal ki eh .. Fir he pata chalu nahi te pani ch madaani jini marzi ghumai chalo

pps309

Prime VIP
P.S: I never wanted to write in this thread as I do not belong to Hindu religion, so thought of only reading it. Since some members are willing to clarify the doubts, and also I have some knowledge to share, I am posting here. I believe in spreading knowledge and correcting others and myself.

I had a doubt, and below is my understanding of the same. Hope its useful.

My first basic question: When was Hindu religion formed or started?
Around what time word 'Hindu' came into existence?
Religion should be then or after this word came into existence.

It is my understanding of Hindu religion:
There is no Hindu religion, the original religion was Vedic Dharma (based on Vedas). There were four branches of this Dharma knows as:
a) Vaishnav
b) Shivaism
c) Smartism
d) Shaktism

Brahmins very smartly took the role of reading Vedas and never educated others (Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra) to read/understand Vedas. Kept them ignorant, dictated them by giving whatever information they liked and claimed it to be from Holy Vedas. As corruption kept growing in Brahmin Mind, he started living on the money of Kshatriya and Vaish. Since shurdra was the poor sect with less money or virtually no money, so Brahmin put him at the bottom of the caste system.

The word Hindu came into history when foreigners start invading Bharat and ruled there. They used to call people across the Indus river (Sindhu Nadi) as Hindu.
There is another theroy: Hindi or awadhi was the language that was prevalent in and around Agra, Rajputana (center of power at that time). Great Saint Tulsidas Ji very smartly re-wrote Shri RamCharit Manas in awadhi language to re-instill the faith and combine all of them under one umbrella named Hindu. It was at that time the character of Hanuman, the powerful fighter and devoted bhagat, was highlighted to inspire people.

Hindu is a manipulated, doctored to the needs of Brahmin, version of original Vedic dharma.
All smritis, shashtars were written afterwards, just to justify the manipulation of Vedic dharma and the Vedas.

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
tusi tn serious hi le gye sorry.
Hindu's di koi ek particular book nhi hai bahut sariya ne. 4 vedas, 12 upnishad, 18 puran and etc. and sare hi sanskrit ch ne.

main j hun sanskrit sikh k hun eh books di reading strt kran tn mainu kai saal lag jane ne.
fer us to baad ohna ch ki ki hai oh smjhn lai double tym lag jana hai.

:bolt

us ton baad
:bolt

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
^^^^^:lol2 lmao :lol2
Menu ve sanskrit ahondi menu books labh de appe par lahu :p

Mahaj mam priye mitram asti
Se ativ astik asti:b:hahaha