ਹਿੰਦੂ 33 ਕਰੋੜ ਦੇਵੀ ਦੇਵਤੇ

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
dude ...i didnt reply to knoe wut u have learned or not from ur family .... u posted a video i responded ...if u have NO CLUE den u shld not have posted that video anyway.......i m here to DISCUSS ...to celebrate each others knowlegde ...stop behaving like badal saab
"manu taan ji iss gal barey pata nai "
P.S
menu ghardea ne sirf eehi sikahea k unp te sirf jhooth ee bolna..bhaven sippa chinrea vala badmasn ..agg laa k ban karde

30 ghnte di mae video dekhi ..te fer 10 min laa k reply keeta...not to hear i have no clue...made me NO COOL

I mentioned that to you when i posted that video since you were eager to know . thought that might be helpful cuz that was the video sent to me by one of my mate. clearly thats what i had .
your at wrong place to discuss ,may be a good knowledge of google can help you out . Rather than seeking knowledge from people on UNP ! better goto library and then read.

I am not being badal or whatever you throwing up names of . I m just being me.

As I said you need to goto right place to ask questions!I am sure this was helpful

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
i guess ppl with no clue gotta need to visit library more often ...
i really thanked u for the video ...but telling me that ur parents told u to speak truth doesnt really helped the cause (dont knoe if u did it intentionally ..but indirectly u were saying i m lair, my bad if i took it this way ) )
2ndly thr r ppl on UNP who are well informed ..i learned a lot here ...thr are ppl who r logical ,helpful and worthy (including you)..u learn from womb to tomb...and i m the student of mother nature ..sikhan vale kuttey ton waffa sikh lende
badal thing was just introduced coz he always says... "i have no clue"...its always good to be urslef...and i respect ur identity
and yes offcourse ur video this post both were helpful thanks once again

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Your opinion is with you and with all due respect that your own perspective of seeing things. I just presented what I was told by someone.
My parents taught me good things and for me they are the people before any God.
If you see me as a liar that again is your point of view. We are no one to judge anyone.

I don't like reading books at all so you can do the reading if that amuses u. If i want to learn something i have my own approach . Religion is the topic that doesn't interest me.

If you learnt a lot from Unp thats good for you. I haven't . I became a part of this forum to make friends and share some common interests such as cars. You can ask me about cars anyday no problems. Your into mother nature great ! But dont come with the conclusion that others are too thats called respect too .

And your always welcome bro. No hard feeling :)

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Your opinion is with you and with all due respect that your own perspective of seeing things. I just presented what I was told by someone.
My parents taught me good things and for me they are the people before any God.
If you see me as a liar that again is your point of view. We are no one to judge anyone.

I don't like reading books at all so you can do the reading if that amuses u. If i want to learn something i have my own approach . Religion is the topic that doesn't interest me.

If you learnt a lot from Unp thats good for you. I haven't . I became a part of this forum to make friends and share some common interests such as cars. You can ask me about cars anyday no problems. Your into mother nature great ! But dont come with the conclusion that others are too thats called respect too .

And your always welcome bro. No hard feeling :)
if u have no clue then stay out of it..and dont tell people wut to do and wut not...coz u have zero clue abt it
whr the heck did i tell u that u r a lair...? now u r just self assuming
and for GOD sake..y r u bringing god into the discussion now... ?
IF U GO TO COLLEGE AND FAILED THAT DOESNT NOT MEAN THE COLLEGE IS NO GOOD...... similarly if u did not learn anything here ..that doesnt mean unp is not the right place...STOP GIVING DIRECTIONS THEN
i dont really care who the heck provided u the video ...if u r not into religion... just get urself out of here... if u have no clue just stay out
and whos judging ppl and making conclusions ...? u said k mere gahrdea ne manu sach bolna sikahea..... baki chudu aa?? ur advice is great and khirrey mathe...but implement it on urself first
and i did not tell u to get into mother nature.....all i told u is taht k mae har bande kolon kujj na kujj sikhda.... so stop telling me if its the right place to learn or not .... i knoe wut i m doing ....if u really want to give directions ...traffic police punjab is hiring :P
mae pehla saini de comment naal agree nai c karda...but it has started making some sense to me now
and whos judging ppl and making conclusions ...? u said k mere gahrdea ne manu sach bolna sikahea..... baki chudu aa..jhoothe aa ..mae kehri gaan kholti ??? ur advice is great and khirrey mathe...but implement it on urself first ..wah 22 wahh asi kuj kahiye yan conclude kar laiye..te personnal ho jande yan fer judge karde..te tusi nadaan parinday
app kujj karo ..toh hum ramreela khel rahe hain
asi kujj kariye te kanjer khana

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
^^ discuss karde marra motta ho janda .. Ju talwaara leh ke bhaar ah jo is thread cho swAgu :jh ah ja unp games section ch chaliye lol

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
if u have no clue then stay out of it..and dont tell people wut to do and wut not...coz u have zero clue abt it
whr the heck did i tell u that u r a lair...? now u r just self assuming
and for GOD sake..y r u bringing god into the discussion now... ?
IF U GO TO COLLEGE AND FAILED THAT DOESNT NOT MEAN THE COLLEGE IS NO GOOD...... similarly if u did not learn anything here ..that doesnt mean unp is not the right place...STOP GIVING DIRECTIONS THEN
i dont really care who the heck provided u the video ...if u r not into religion... just get urself out of here... if u have no clue just stay out
and whos judging ppl and making conclusions ...? u said k mere gahrdea ne manu sach bolna sikahea..... baki chudu aa?? ur advice is great and khirrey mathe...but implement it on urself first
and i did not tell u to get into mother nature.....all i told u is taht k mae har bande kolon kujj na kujj sikhda.... so stop telling me if its the right place to learn or not .... i knoe wut i m doing ....if u really want to give directions ...traffic police punjab is hiring :P
mae pehla saini de comment naal agree nai c karda...but it has started making some sense to me now
and whos judging ppl and making conclusions ...? u said k mere gahrdea ne manu sach bolna sikahea..... baki chudu aa..jhoothe aa ..mae kehri gaan kholti ??? ur advice is great and khirrey mathe...but implement it on urself first ..wah 22 wahh asi kuj kahiye yan conclude kar laiye..te personnal ho jande yan fer judge karde..te tusi nadaan parinday
app kujj karo ..toh hum ramreela khel rahe hain
asi kujj kariye te kanjer khana

whatever floats your boat mate :p

throwing judgements on me aren't you ?

I saw your comment asking people here about some sort of proof and thought you might find that useful. didn't know you are doing masters in it.

You can play with words and do the script writing. I am not playing any role here , I gave you whatever I had on it.

As I said if you want to do the proper research goto some religious library or proper forums .

Like for car discussion you goto Stancenation, canibeat, theautomotiveindia etc etc

or you can have a big pointless discussion here .

am out :p Peace

keha suneya maaf

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
^^ kyun ik dooje nu dhake maar ke bhajai jane lol

Je ethe posting hundi r and p section ch kuj nava he milda sikhan nu

Positive gala pick kar lo baki ignore maro and :king

* laro na i think gharde te sareya de changiya he gala sikhonde koi ve nahi chahonda ke sade jawak bekale te bujjarrr lol hon

baki jawaka te depend karda sikhan ja nahi lol

Hun result jeha ve kad ke das do ki c ? Sari dissassshhhkasshiooonnnn da :np

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
:mad stop personal..

jisnu jo Hinduism bare confuess ya doubt hai ek ek kr ke point bana k duso har ik chiz da jawab milega..

dont try to fire in dark without direction., :devil

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
whatever floats your boat mate :p

throwing judgements on me aren't you , like I care ? :d

I saw your comment asking people here about some sort of proof and thought you might find that useful. didn't know you are doing masters in it.

You can play with words and do the script writing. I am not playing any role here , I gave you whatever I had on it.

As I said if you want to do the proper research goto some religious library or proper forums .

Like for car discussion you goto Stancenation, canibeat, theautomotiveindia etc etc

or you can have a big pointless discussion here .

am out :p Peace

keha suneya maaf
knowledge the boat saver ..;) no one cares dear no one..and best of luck on ur phd in cars :D
cheers :)

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
^^ mein ehi puschna c :lol2. Ju te jaani jaan ho ge arun :med lol
Menu te sariya mata de naam ve nahi pata:( shera wali, chint purni mata g, veshno, kaaali

Hor ve hege hana ?

Janta nu hor koi kam nahi, apne dharm nu ucha chukna te duje de dharm nu nicha kehan to elava. Juthiya afwaha fela fela k loka ne v murkh bna e jande ne.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
:mad stop personal..

jisnu jo Hinduism bare confuess ya doubt hai ek ek kr ke point bana k duso har ik chiz da jawab milega..

dont try to fire in dark without direction., :devil
please read posts 3 , 6 and 10
already asked things ..
may be start a new thread
ask arun ..? in r n p