Ban ceiling fans to curb suicides: Rakhi Sawant

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
rakpyray1aembed_040516082751-1.jpg

Rakhi Sawant on Tuesday called for ban on all ceiling fans in the Indian households to reduce the number of suicide cases. The actor, who got quite emotional while addressing media about her relationship with co-star Pratyusha Bannerjee, who allegedly committed suicide on April 1, said, "I want that all ceiling fans should be removed from all houses as these are being used by the people to commit suicide."

"I appeal Prime Minister Narendra Modi that he should get all the ceiling fans removed from Indian houses to reduce the number of suicide cases. If parents love their daughters, they should remove all the ceiling fans," he added. The controversial actress also asserted that saving the lives of the daughters and the mothers of the country is more important than 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' slogan.

Sawant also alleged that deceased actress Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Singh used to torture her.
"Rahul used to torture her. I used to tell him not to do this. I demand that the government should give Rs.5 crores as compensation to Pratyusha's family. This was a murder," she said.

Mumbai Police earlier today filed an abetment of suicide and assault case against Rahul Singh on the statements made by her family and friends.
Singh has been booked under Sections 306 and 504 of the Indian Penal Code.

The 24-year-old former 'Balika Vadhu' actress was found dead at her home on April 1 in a suspected case of suicide due to stress in her relationship with boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh.

gabb-ee

Elite
Jisne suicide hi karn oh hor kise treek nal vi kar layu he pakha nah mileya par jehra greeb ac nah le sakeya ohne bina pakhe toh hi mar jana garmi ch. ki bakwas marn laggi ehe attention seeker jehi sirre di ehu koi puchda ta haini.