Why do people marry?

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
I had a discussion on this topic once in my college, and students came up with some funny reasons...can u come up with some???

pink puma

Elite
why do people get married?

Because if you sit at home any longer your parents will start complaining... hai kya zindagi hai, meri kuri 25 saal di hogi haaje viah nahi hoya, hai parmatma kiddan di kuri tu menu ditti, eh da ki haal baanu, eh deh naal kon viah karu, eh di umar ehni hogi hun taan eh nu koi munda vi nahi labna, hai raab hun nah eh da viah hunnaaaa :kuto

So i think a lot of kids get married because of the pressure they face from their parents. vaise hun taan menu inj lagda vi finding a boy and getting married is like a race, and it seems as if everyone is getting married and as quickly as possible just so that they end up with someone.

And ek hor reason... alot of people who get married here do so because oh nave nave india toon aaye and they want to settle in Canada so they find a partner here, get married ASAP and as fast as possible so that they wont have to go back to india >haha

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
its an old law of physics, which says every action has equal and opposite reaction.

so je chhade rehan aala sukh maaneya taan viyaah ala dukh vi bhogna hi paina :p

pps309

Prime VIP
I had a discussion on this topic once in my college, and students came up with some funny reasons...can u come up with some???
to bring our next gen in.....spread our genes.............dats wat dis world is doing from the years..

pressure from parents/society

at one age your all the friends will get married, u being the bachelor going to parties either single or with different girlfriends each time doesn't look nice....:roll :roll

marriage can be business ties between two families

marriage coz of greencard......

marrying rich dad's daughter/son----future safety

you got married coz failed miserably again & again picking a partner from parties...

guys are habitual of listening and doing to what ladies say...first mom and den wife......

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
to bring our next gen in.....spread our genes.............dats wat dis world is doing from the years..

pressure from parents/society

at one age your all the friends will get married, u being the bachelor going to parties either single or with different girlfriends each time doesn't look nice....:roll :roll

marriage can be business ties between two families

marriage coz of greencard......

marrying rich dad's daughter/son----future safety

you got married coz failed miserably again & again picking a partner from parties...

guys are habitual of listening and doing to what ladies say...first mom and den wife......

wht kinda green card??? can u elaborate:mean

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
kion kee ohna ne pishale janam de made kamma da hisab dena hunda:an
or
:(

hor alle duale de lok or samaaj de lok tahnoo enjoy karde dekhd ke khush nahi hunde:gig:gig

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
kuo ki munde veyah begar mande nahi te kudiyan da vishvaas nahi hunda ......hehehe ok ok viceversa bhi:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Guest33

Elite
kion kee ohna ne pishale janam de made kamma da hisab dena hunda:an
or
:(

hor alle duale de lok or samaaj de lok tahnoo enjoy karde dekhd ke khush nahi hunde:gig:gig

:mean :mean so true.....bhene..par apne naal naal ik hor ne vi taan dena hund....:mean

baki Wishi is gal te chanan pa sakdi hai uh hune hune is toon peedit hoi hai..