Who was your first crush and when?????????

sim88

mai giddya di rani
i was in 10th class te 1ik munda 12th class vich parda se . and asi dono 1ik doje no vekh vekh ke smile pass karde rande se . and i think he was my first crush. :kik

pps309

Prime VIP
......my first crush happened during my first job in delhi. She and I joined together. I left the job in 4 months and crush got over after sometime.

Konvicted_Jatt

S@RP@NCH
i was in 10th class te 1ik munda 12th class vich parda se . and asi dono 1ik doje no vekh vekh ke smile pass karde rande se . and i think he was my first crush. :kik
pEhla crush...hehhe...mein 10th ch si..and he was in 7 th or 8th i guess....hahaha:ban lol.....

Dil to hai dil...lol

oye ethon pata lagda hai tu jhooth bol rhe hain simmo,,,,,,

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
lolz...i was in 6th ...n he was a new admission in my class.....i got senti on his english...lolz...he was good at it...per thorre dina baad hi crush khatam ho gaya mera :an....mainu taan yaad vi ajj aaya ke oh mera first crush si...bilkul bhull gai si :an

karansidhu_jatt

$Patialvi By Nature$
her name was navdeep i think.... i was in 8th at that time and she was a new admission at my maths tution.the crush lasted a few days cause later i came to know she was only beautiful physically.hun taan main ohnu bhull vi gaya c ,aa thread ne yaad karvaya....

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
when i was in grade 11...satinder naam si munde da yaar belli satu kehnde c...lol...thode dina baad crush crush ho gya c:roll...then we were gud frends:)