Which Mobile u have ? Post A pic Of it

ipodouch

blackberry torch....going to pick this baby up in the next couple of weeks
WAY BETTER THAN THE IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiven:kiven

MundaHoshiarpuriya

Maavan Thandiyan Shavaan
I was a loyal consumer of the blackberry lineup. I've had about 5-6 blackberry models. It has nothing on the iPhone, sorry to say. Except for the push e-mail. The speed, camera quality, video recording, FaceTime, UI, layout etc on the iPhone are simply much more superb than those of the blackberry's. The only thing competing with the iPhone or even might be better is the Android. Those things are almost futuristic.

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ

Sonny ericsson W-705 :cool

and

nokia1200-1.jpg

:an :p

I was a loyal consumer of the blackberry lineup. I've had about 5-6 blackberry models. It has nothing on the iPhone, sorry to say. Except for the push e-mail. The speed, camera quality, video recording, FaceTime, UI, layout etc on the iPhone are simply much more superb than those of the blackberry's. The only thing competing with the iPhone or even might be better is the Android. Those things are almost futuristic.

You forgot the qwerty...faster typing then touch screen.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
^^That is the real iphone killer.......right there. I might pick this one up since i was dissappointed with the n97 mini.
ya man
i got nokia e63, lg renoir kc910 , nokia n97 mini , iphone 432gb ( my brother getting 2 weeks after)

i gota say galaxy is the best :d thats why i got it. freakin awesome