What will you do?

Rano

VIP
You know that the other person luves u dearly, and u luv him too. But he doesn't have time for you now, most of the time u r left waiting and waiting and when he comes, you either fight or u dun talk lyk u used to. :tear Everything seems to get bitter n bitter. :cry But there is one thing widout any doubt that both cannot live widout each other and luv each other a lot. What will you do?? Please help!!!

Jus

Filhaal..
Jst start spending tym wid sum other guy nd let him knw abt it. He jst might be avoiding u :P. I hope that's not da case wid u. Gud Luck!

Royal_Punjaban

»»K@mli!««
tym ta hunda nai kise kol eh ta churaana painda hai........pore din de kamma cho.....hun dono ik duje nu pyar v karde ne te ik duje bina reh v nai sakde........fr mile bina reh kida sakde a,,,,,,,,:d.......jo v a thora tym kado aapne lai v........kam kaar ta hunde rehnde........:p

Rano

VIP
yeah that's wht i've been trying to explain...but je koi samjhe hi na...bas arreya rahe ki time ni aa....mera busy schedule hai...blah blah ...pher? :-s
time te kadi vi hunda hi nahi..na hi kadi hunda....i agree wid you...eh te kadna hi painda...

edan karoo ik 2 din fone na kareoo, msg na kareo te nah hi miloo.. dekheoo oh kiven fone karde..bhaje firange.. pata ni ki ho geya :gig it works i guess :p

Give him some time. Thore dinn phone na kero, na message. Fer appe a jayega. And most important, jad oh wapis aye, please osnaal lerio na ke pehlan kio ni aiya, or like a gayi yaad hun ... bla..bla.. etc. Just be nice and listen to him. I hope that will work.

Rano

VIP
thank you so much everyone... i tried what jas_jøgåñ and Pinky20043
and it did actually kinda worked:y....but main vi pagal haan...methon reha ni gaya....main msg te ni kita...but phone vich vich zaroor kari gayi :an
anyways...thank you everyone :ghug

Kuriyee

Why does he not have time for you?

Maybe you should make him wait for you, and then he will realise what he puts u through? Dont fight - if you love one another u need to come to an agreement... why is he late? Has something changed, whats different? If you love each other truly, you need to sit and talk on a serious level and overcome this childish fighting.

Communication is the key... you need to talk about the problem and solve it together. x

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
it happens... smtimes its nt in ur hands at all.. circumstances ho jande ne dat doesnt mean ke love katgeya hai.... jo v time milda ae apas ch ladaiyan ch na kado.. once in a while eh sab galan clear karo nt everyday.. har roz ladai karunge ta relationship kind of compulsion ja banjunga... try to give each other sm space and have trust in each other too....

Rano

VIP
thank ju hai saareya daa:gig:gig
hun I hope sab theek hoje pehlaan vaangu :pr
vaise saareyaan da bahut bahut thank ju aa...mere pehle pehle thread ch hi ehne saareyaan ne reply kita...n ehni siyaani siyaani suggestions ditiyaan...hun te apaan vi theek kare bina ni hatna :so:y

Rano

VIP
aaho planning te har vaari ehi kardi vi larna ni.....but...galti naal mishtake jihi hojaandi :em
tuhadi sab diyaan duavaan rahiyaan te rabb sab theek kardenge :pr