What Is Your Date Of Birth, Match And See What Animal Are You...

Lion ......:baby .....:sleeping
You are a born leader. People look up to you. You have lots a friends and you are very attractive. Your nice and
people want to be your friend. You make friends easily...

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
icon10.gif
What Is Your Date Of Birth, Match And See What Animal Are You... - 05-23-2006, 01:46 PM

June 15 - 20 ~ Dog
Dog
Your Attractive and popular. Your nice and easy going and make friends with everyone very easily. You’re cool and smart and are a leader.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
You are very nice and pretty. You treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. You have lots of friends and never talk about anyone behind their back. You are loyal.

:mean:mean:mean

J@tti

..Majajan..
Dhillon said:
You are very nice and pretty. You treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. You have lots of friends and never talk about anyone behind their back. You are loyal.

turtle :haha

monty_dhillon2003

** Gabru Panjab Da
Turtle

I m Turtle 27 OCT:baby

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
Dhillon said:

jhoooth:mean...j@tti di back te ohdiya kiniya chuglian karda aa bhambakar:mean:bolt

glitters9

my birth date... 13th November

Lion
You are a born leader. People look up to you. You have lots a friends and you are very attractive. Your nice and
people want to be your friend. You make friends easily.

thats rite abt me...