Vivek is a dramebaaz

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
thumb.jpeg
Vivek Oberoi is “mega excited” that he has landed the lead in a musical extravaganza on the lines of Broadway.Titled Kingdom of Dreams, show which has the backing of the Government of India, will have a script by Javed Akhtar, choreography by Shiamak Davar, costumes by Neeta Lulla and action by Allan Amin.

It’s natural then, that Vivek is mighty kicked about it. “It’s India’s answer to Broadway,” he says. Admitting that he was apprehensive about taking on the project because of his prior commitments, the actor says he could not resist signing it once he had heard the details.

“I realised it was a great opportunity and that I would not get another one like this. I made some adjustments with my shooting schedule and we were on,” he adds. The show based on Bollywood over the years mixed with a fantasy element to it, requires a lot from Vivek.

Since it requires him to act as well as dance and do action in a matter of two hours and that too live, Vivek has already got into training mode, which will carry on for two more months, till the show kicks off in May sometime. “It’s an intense package. I get to play so many aspects and parts. It’s something really challenging for me as an actor,” he adds.