Valentine Gift Ideas?

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
well i just gave her a mere piece of land on moon : 1 acre of land on moon.. dat is genuinely in her name and address... and da longitude te latitude sab dasi aglea ne.. and da land is given by some authority by united nations.. and best part is .. she got crazy when she gt it....
. ik genuine registry c in her name.. and one paper with the whole map of her place. and one paper which says that she has the whole mineral rights of dat place.. :D

i personally think it was unique and she loved it.. love u kem .. love u da most... :rolleyes:

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
main eh sochrea ke jada shakeeni ta ni kargeya kitee... :p

bt i guess love is blind :rolleyes:

flowers teddies chocs clothes etc etc de de ak gea c.. was out of ideas :nerd

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
^^^ u should have given tht after marriage, nai te vyah ton baad kujh alag jeha guft sujna nai, fer bhabhi ne kehna ke u dont love me jinna vyah ton pehlan karde c :an

deep

Prime VIP
well i just gave her a mere piece of land on moon : 1 acre of land on moon.. dat is genuinely in her name and address... and da longitude te latitude sab dasi aglea ne.. and da land is given by some authority by united nations.. and best part is .. she got crazy when she gt it....
. ik genuine registry c in her name.. and one paper with the whole map of her place. and one paper which says that she has the whole mineral rights of dat place.. :D

i personally think it was unique and she loved it.. love u kem .. love u da most... :rolleyes:

bai hun chheti chheti usde aale dwale boundary banwa lae pata lage naal de plot wale ne uste kabja kar leya

kuch ni dena..
78-1.gif

deep

Prime VIP
paaji tusi taunt ka rahe o naa? hena? i knw i knw.. meri harqat hi eho ji hai... sharminda na karo hun..khaadi peeti ch feel le hogi :(

lae yaar bhalai da jamana hi nahin reha ik tan main salah ditti utton mere te hi shaq karde ho, bai really its a unique gift, main v sochda si agle saal ehi de deyan,,,,,,,,,