Toughest Subject Of Ur Life

lovable_mani

got my love
I Know All Of U Must Have At Least One Subject In Ur Entire Education Which U Can Grade As The Toughest ........
Now Lets Share With Ever One
And With A Reason.....

lovable_mani

got my love
Re: Toughest Subjet Of Ur Life

For Me Their Have Been Many...
One Of Them Was In My Mechanical Engg Sem 3 -
Subject - Som ( Strength Of Material)
Initial I Was Not Able To Under Stand The Concepts........
Then Came The Problems .........
So It Was A Tough Job
I Took 2 Sems To Clear That Paper

pink puma

Elite

2nd year university, a course called Perspectives on Politics: Political Theory....

daymmmmmmmmmmmmm that course was TOTAL HELL. the prof and TAs were the hardest markers in the world. just absolutely crazy markers. the lowest grade i ever got in all my school/university years was in that class.
and the class average was like 50 something. it was ridiculous.

And the thing is, i dont want to sound big-headed but ive usually done well on essays and i cant say i dont know how to write because my profs have said i know how to write essays well, but this prof, thought my essays were total crap. yeh it hurt a lot but whatever its over thankfully and ive never had a class like that again!

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Back in kindergarten we had something called ‘cursive writing’; it was a torture.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I guess it should be Public Speaking, in the 1st year, had not done any presentation b4 this course, teacher badi aukhi c, bite ur words, open ur mouth to the fullest extent, eye contact very important, no memorization, :blah

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*

I totally agree with shokeen gabru. Im taking public speaking rite now, it sucks. Saareya saamne bollna painda. Damn its tough.

lovable_mani

got my love

in school economics was one of the toughest subject i felt
it was really difficult for me to understand all it terms and conditons

HINDI & MARATHI were also tough for me cause i never understood which and where i have to put the matra's........:y:y:y

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

in school economics was one of the toughest subject i felt
it was really difficult for me to understand all it terms and conditons

HINDI & MARATHI were also tough for me cause i never understood which and where i have to put the matra's........:y:y:y

Economics vich te assi topper c :so