*thoughts.become.blogs* - diamond4ever

diamond4ever

BIG KID
Hello all. This is my blog. It rocks. Thank you for reading. :)

#1) I wonder what time it is...?

I wonder why time goes by faster every year. Its going faster than it did last year, and i wonder whether the people around me differ in their thoughts when they say time's going by fast. I wonder if its because we become so busy with doing things that we need as opposed to want, and think we are growing to move on with our lives. We then feel that time has left us without a warning. Perhaps, time is with us all along, but we decide to avoid it and occupy ourselves with things that make our lives appear easier. I wonder if the world preceives time as i do. Time to realize that i do have flaws, to know when i am wrong, to accept the flaws of others, to think good thoughts, to let my family feel they are of utmost importance to me, time to change the world in my own way, time to inspire another human being, time to make time for myself, to make time for time. I wonder if with each year, i'll learn to be with time.

-d4ever

Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
dr.gif
dr.gif
dr.gif

diamond4ever

BIG KID
I cannot accept unprofessionalism. It is simply unacceptable. If an individual is in a professional position, any official position, I assume they're there because they were qualified enough. This qualities include the understanding of work involved. When someone tries to show authority without showing the professionalism...it GETS TO ME. GRR.

Some1

Focusing on ________
I cannot accept unprofessionalism. It is simply unacceptable. If an individual is in a professional position, any official position, I assume they're there because they were qualified enough. This qualities include the understanding of work involved. When someone tries to show authority without showing the professionalism...it GETS TO ME. GRR.

not necessarily. i dont agree with the qualified part. they could be in that position for any of the following reasons:

1. has a relative on the inside
2. has a friend on the inside
3. got booty
4. gave ****** favours
5. faked experience (like me and prolly fake references too ! how else do u think i got the job at tommy hilfiger :nail. my sis and my bf were my references and my bosses ahahahahaha. :w. yes i wanted to use this opportunity to tell u i got a job at tommy :roll. so who do u holla at for discounts. yea damn right ... me !:y)
6. gave under the table money
7. someone in the office wanted to hook up with someone the candidate knows so get the job in order to get the person they want to hook up with

or maybe they were qualified but what could have happened was:

8. wanted another job but got this so Frustrated in Life
9. personal life going rough
10. pay not enough
11. once got the job stopped givin a **** cuz its all about dem $$$ baby
12. had a fight today
13. kids acting stupid

etc. etc. lol

and should i paste my philosophy essay here ? :nerdabout how matter does not exist and what u see is an idea in ur mind .. its basically like this
1. u perceive objects
2. u perceive only ideas
3. therefore objects are ideas
everything is an illusion muahahhaa. now go die. smirk ok maybe not. :nerdsikes. i joke :mean

diamond4ever

BIG KID
Jesso Oyeeeee "th" Babyyy Wooohoooo Damn It Let Me Go Online And See If I Like Any Of Their New Stock Hehe. That's Awesome Babe ...im Happy For You But Happier For Myself ;) I Love Having Hook Ups.

Reshmooo Jiii Thanks For Reading My Blog. I Value Your Posts :hug

diamond4ever

BIG KID
haven't written here for a while. busy with life. while im not complaining, but sometimes i do wish i could have a breather! i miss a lot of things today, growing up is part of life, and it simply cannot be ignored. but sometimes i wish i could stop for a second. i guess i am just out of energy these days. i was feeling down, and i turned to UNP. Its almost like a last resort for me sometimes, i log in after months and feel like unp is never going to leave my side! i guess, thats a good feeling. everytime when my plate gets too full, i always come to unp, i never realized how much of a good thing unp can be. it really helps a lot, it makes me forget worries for a while. i guess that time is needed to put things into perpective. hope u all had/have a good day, i write this because for some of us its night time, while for some its day time.

in any case, have an awesome one!

love only,

d4ever