team BHP da attitude

paln73

sahe kehyea preet veere maade kismatt ohnaa de te hun maade dinn v aage lagde jaldi he aapa ohnaa de takkar de site layavange... je stagur de mehar rahe taan

batth saab

Batth Saab
pakki gal aa bai ...they are full of shi* !! even i tried once and they didnt accepted me !! those are some serious chol khani jaat ..even they tat*t*i in bathroom in PERFECT ENGLISH !! SO LAME !!

batth saab

Batth Saab
22 i can design website farr beter then that if ju guys are intrested baki chalon di jimewari thodi aa ...domain name ,hosting expences sab mere vallo..i already own a hosting company vitallyhost.com (just started it yet no customers till now :-( ) ..any ways das dena je lor pai ..

gspreet

not a Bad idea for a site like Team BHP.
Nowadays www.carwale.com is earning good.

If you guys come up with same concept for Punjab and Chandigarh then It will be a hit !!!

We can have

New Cars Specification
Users Review
Vintage Car Pictures
Buy and Sell option
Discussion Forum
Modify your Car / Bike Suggestion
and Lot more

I am from New Delhi. If you need any sort of help then do contact me.

gspreet

paln73

bahut vadia idea veere saara north apnee naal haiga jaldi aapa ohnaa nu takkar dava ge te fer ohoo kehn ge ke sanu member bana loo te aapaaa te apaaa REFUSE nahe karrage aapa rabb de bande haa

lambotorquee

Guys, bad news for Team-bhp. These domains are for sale and you can buy them for cheap and start your own site and give it to Team-bhp in the face. Team-bhp.co, Team-bhp.org and team-bhp,net

sweggar

may be, bt i tried to register on team bhp some min. ago, and spent sm tym to fill up the form.
voila i hv been register today, with a mail in my inbox.
although i m also north indian guy. bt did nt feel any irritation.
i really hv no clue that wot happend with all of u.
cooool guys.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
may be, bt i tried to register on team bhp some min. ago, and spent sm tym to fill up the form.
voila i hv been register today, with a mail in my inbox.
although i m also north indian guy. bt did nt feel any irritation.
i really hv no clue that wot happend with all of u.
cooool guys.
thats not registered
try accessing the forum and you will see you wont be able to post