Suarez writes off Liverpool's title chances

nvkhkhr

Prime VIP
suarezholdinghead_getty_630-1.jpg

Liverpool: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has all but conceded the Premier League title to Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea.
Many had tipped Kenny Dalglish's side as outsiders for the crown following a busy summer of spending, but after defeats at Tottenham and Stoke, coupled with a disappointing home draw against Sunderland, Suarez believes his side's title chances are already over.
"We have no limit and want to stay in the top four, but winning the Premier League is now very difficult," Suarez told reporters.

Suarez believes the strength of Liverpool's rivals is the reason they cannot challenge for the Premier League title, but is confident Dalglish can lead the side to some sort of domestic silverware.
He continued: “The main reason why it is so difficult is because the two Manchesters [United and City] and Chelsea are unreachable. But we can win the cups."
Meanwhile, Suarez confessed he wasn't aware of the rich heritage behind his No.7 shirt when he picked it, with the likes of Dalglish and Kevin Keegan having made the jersey famous.
"I didn't know the history of my No.7 shirt at Liverpool," the Uruguayan added.
"I picked it because it was one of the few numbers available."
"Now that I know the story I am proud to wear the 'seven' and I try not to feel the burden of its heritage."